SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-04-2009, 04:21   #1
Wp.22

Send a message via Yahoo to Wp.22
China made trucks

anyone using china made trucks for their business. Isuzu technology daw ang gamit plus the engine? The branded ones are so expensive more than 1 millions pesos ang cheapest base sa requirements namin. Trucks from aution sakit sa ulo pag registration time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Wp.22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:39   #2
CatsMeow

No I haven't seen one. Japanese, Korean, American, German, British (Bedford), Belgian (MOL), Russian (Kamaz), plus Swedish (Volvo) and Dutch (DAF) (did I miss some?), but no Chinese, yet. Buses, yes, trucks no. But I'm pretty sure they're out there, they're original left-hand drive as China is LHD, besides Chinese-made heavy equipment have been around for some time, and these are powered by foreign engines such as Cummins.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:34   #3
casmot
Re membered

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
besides Chinese-made heavy equipment have been around for some time, and these are powered by foreign engines such as Cummins.
Yup, we are using four (4) underground equipment, made in china, for our mining operations. We had them for about seven months now and so far so good. The engine and transmission is german and the other components are US made.
Old 11-04-2009, 19:55   #4
Black_SIR

i am into hydraulivc hose fabrication.. mdyo mahirap sa fittigns yung china made. i have a client here loader china, even my bro in law importer na ng fittings, wala kai stock on those kind of fittings, maybe later magkaroon na rin..
Black_SIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 20:08   #5
Wp.22

I am considering this one. Already sent an email to the importer
http://jacen.jac.com.cn/jac/fileuplo...ighttruck.html

Old 11-04-2009, 20:22   #6
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

They even have the communist star on the front. How nice...
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 21:25   #7
isuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_SIR View Post
i am into hydraulivc hose fabrication.. mdyo mahirap sa fittigns yung china made. i have a client here loader china, even my bro in law importer na ng fittings, wala kai stock on those kind of fittings, maybe later magkaroon na rin..

What type of fittings do they use? Most common fittings are JIC, SAE and ORB. Try and search Adaptall or Aeroquip fittings.

Samozaryadniy Karabin sistemi Simonova
isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 21:31   #8
isuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp.22 View Post
anyone using china made trucks for their business. Isuzu technology daw ang gamit plus the engine? The branded ones are so expensive more than 1 millions pesos ang cheapest base sa requirements namin. Trucks from aution sakit sa ulo pag registration time.
Yes, they are Isuzu copies. The trucks that China Road brought to the Philippines were copies of Isuzu Elf single and crew cabs. Their dump trucks were derived from Isuzu 10 wheelers with front wheel drives. Careful, though. They might have modified some parts that could make it difficult to interchange with surplus Japanese parts. An example would be the front disc pads of a Mitsubishi Pajero are not the same as the Hyundai Galloper's of the same body style. The Hyundai Galloper is faster than the Intercooler Pajero. The turbocharger, according to my friend who owns one is not restricted.

Old 11-05-2009, 20:23   #9
Black_SIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuzu View Post
What type of fittings do they use? Most common fittings are JIC, SAE and ORB. Try and search Adaptall or Aeroquip fittings.
It was an FO type pero yung sieze nya iba sa normal .. we stock almost all kinds and sizes of hydraulic fittings pero yun HANDS UP talaga no chioce but lifesaver

ang masama kasi minsan a customer ask or another set for back up, yan ang krimen mag umpisa
Old 11-05-2009, 20:24   #10
Black_SIR

lahat naman ata china cars ay copy , just saw dmax copy pick up naman na hinalo wildtrak design ng ranger

back to topic, alam ko pag kotse ok lang china light duty use eh paano sa HE kakayanin ba nya?
Old 11-08-2009, 22:00   #11
Tony_Montana

Havent tried tose china made trucks we use auctioned trucks on our fleets mainly isuzu and mitsubishi brands only. Baka kahit isuzu copy kase the quality of metal used ay hindi maganda better opt for surplus japan trucks instead. Subok na kase ang isuzu dami pa parts imho
Tony_Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 23:11   #12
edtf

Another option is Hyundai trucks. I recently saw a dealership for Hyundai heavy equipment in Quezon Ave. I think that is a better option than Chinese trucks
edtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 17:56   #13
Wp.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Montana View Post
Havent tried tose china made trucks we use auctioned trucks on our fleets mainly isuzu and mitsubishi brands only. Baka kahit isuzu copy kase the quality of metal used ay hindi maganda better opt for surplus japan trucks instead. Subok na kase ang isuzu dami pa parts imho
Right now all our trucks are from either asia auctioneer and malinta auctioneer i was given the go signal to look na for replacements

Old 11-09-2009, 19:36   #14
Black_SIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtf View Post
Another option is Hyundai trucks. I recently saw a dealership for Hyundai heavy equipment in Quezon Ave. I think that is a better option than Chinese trucks
approved!!!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 21:28   #15
isuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtf View Post

Does the AFP use KIA or Hyundai military trucks?

Old 11-09-2009, 22:27   #16
edtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuzu View Post
Does the AFP use KIA or Hyundai military trucks?
Kia - and they look really really nice!! I wish there were some surplus for civilian use being offered

It is now the preferred mode of transport due to its size and maintenance. I heard the AFP is slowly phasing out the Humvee.
edtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:28   #17
dnotrex

i used to see those china made trucks as issue vehicle ng SBMA SWAT and forest rangers when i go biking in the uphills of morong. that was last year, ngaun wala na ako makita made in china na truck dito. sumuko na yata sa mga ahon. a few china made bus are still running.
dnotrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:33   #18
agentrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp.22 View Post
I got mine from United Auctioners and it is serving me well. Mind sharing ano yung sakit sa ulo kapag registration time na?

Thanks
agentrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 18:01   #19
Wp.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentrod View Post
I got mine from United Auctioners and it is serving me well. Mind sharing ano yung sakit sa ulo kapag registration time na?

Thanks
sa subic pa nererehistro sir kailangan pa sadyain sir eh ang mahal ng gastos diesel, tollfee at bayad sa drivers. We have two trucks na ganun but yung iba naman di na sa manila na ka register.

Old 11-11-2009, 19:54   #20
Black_SIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnotrex View Post
i used to see those china made trucks as issue vehicle ng SBMA SWAT and forest rangers when i go biking in the uphills of morong. that was last year, ngaun wala na ako makita made in china na truck dito. sumuko na yata sa mga ahon. a few china made bus are still running.

quality wat else..