Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-26-2015, 10:56   #1
D445547
GT Sponsor

Next Generation of TALON Grips for Glock is HERE!!

TALON Grips for Glock firearms have all undergone a massive upgrade. You spoke and we have listened. The new Glock grips are specific to Previous Generation and each backstrap configuration for the Gen4 with no trimming needed. They also feature more coverage on the side panels and backstrap. They also have a logo cutout for the Glock emblem. This new design not only improves purchase on your firearm, but also has drastically improved aesthetics. Thanks for your loyalty and check out a video from Justin Opinion here:

Attached Thumbnails
Talon Grips - Click for larger version  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 18:07   #2
RockyRaccoonGlock30S

I installed Meprolight night sights and the Talon grips on the same day. I expected the Mepros to be great - and they are. I knew the Talons would be good, but never dreamed they would make this much of a difference on my 30 S. In my opinion, this the best improvement, dollar-for-dollar, that you can get for your Glock. If I sound like a commercial, I offer no apologies as I firmly believe in giving credit where it's due. If you're just thinking about buying them - just do it, I guarantee you'll be glad you did.
RockyRaccoonGlock30S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 18:59   #3
BWT

I have to concur with Rocky. The Talon grip is about the only modification I do to my Glocks. To me, adding this grip has the same upgrade feeling / benefit as the $150 grip modification currently popular with many Glock owners; not to mention at a fraction of the cost. I used to modify the Talon gen 1 grip, but the new gen 2 are just about perfect.
BWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:56   #4
dusty8448

Wow I really never thought that adding the Talon grips would make a difference, Well I have to say shame on me. This was the Very Best thing I could have down to my Glock. Sorry I never did this before.
dusty8448 is offline   Reply With Quote