1. Cut down the 28" VR barrel (one of two it came with used), to 18 5/8", as verified with a dowel rod. Odd length is to utilize the most "meat" of the VR base.
2. Installed Scattergun Technologies 2-shot extension.
3. Installed Houge stock set (12" LOP), I'm only 5'6".
1. Change Houge forearm for Speedfeed piece (thanks for the info J.D.)
2. Tritium front sight
3. Jumbo safety.
4. Sling, if I ever take a defensive shotgun class.
5. Maybe.... maybe a light.
That's all the tacticool it'll ever get.
Results with Win Ranger LE at 30 ft.: