SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-03-2010, 20:32   #1
MattS67

Send a message via AIM to MattS67
Brand new PM9 range report.

I picked up this PM9 2 weeks ago at the gun show, serial # IBxxxx.

I read about a lot of people having problems with the nickel plating wearing off the feed ramp on PM9s manufactured in the recent past, so this was my main concern.

I shot 150 rounds of Remington UMC 115gr with only 2 hiccups. Both were failure to return to battery, which was likely a result of limp wristing the gun. I then put a 50rd box of Speer Gold Dot 124gr +P (my carry ammo), without a single problem.

I did develop a small cut on my trigger finger from rubbing on the trigger guard every time I pulled the trigger, but that was fixed with a minor change in the position of my finger on the trigger.

All in all, the gun was a pleasure to shoot for its size and was surprisingly accurate. After 200 rounds, the nickel plating on the barrel / feed ramp looks perfect. I highly recommend this gun to anyone who wants a true pocket pistol that packs some power. I carry it everyday IWB in a JBP clip holster - in gym/basketball shorts I appendix carry it at 1 o'clock and it disappears. I simply tighten the drawstring on my shorts and the gun stays put. For cargo shorts or jeans, I usually carry at around 4 o'clock IWB, and even with a fitted t-shirt, it disappears. Much easier to "summer carry" than my G26.

Kahr Club

Last edited by MattS67; 01-03-2010 at 20:38..
MattS67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 21:58   #2
fastforty

Send a message via ICQ to fastforty
One of the many things that I like about my PM9. I don't have to get dressed on a Sunday morning to have it on my person around the house. Pajamas with a draw string are plenty strong enough to support it with a light IWB holster
Old 01-03-2010, 22:51   #3
Jamie_s_72

Mine should be here this week. Can't wait
Jamie_s_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 22:23   #4
Korrupted

I shot a PM9 for the first time today and fell in love with it. I was gonna pick up a G36, G26 or an LCP, but now I changed my mind and I am looking for a PM9.
Korrupted is offline   Reply With Quote