Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:26   #1
RHVEtte

4x4 Assembly Instructions

I just got an RCBS 4x4 press, but it didn't come with instructions. There were some on the RCBS website, but the pictures were terrible. Does anyone know of anywhere else I can find assembly instructions? I've got one bolt left over and I can't figure out where it goes.
Liberty is a candle in a tempest. It is a rare and beautiful thing that must be jealously guarded, lest it be snuffed out. And like the candle, Liberty under tyranny is difficult to reignite. -- undoubtedly said by someone smarter than I.
RHVEtte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:35   #2
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHVEtte View Post
I just got an RCBS 4x4 press, but it didn't come with instructions. There were some on the RCBS website, but the pictures were terrible. Does anyone know of anywhere else I can find assembly instructions? I've got one bolt left over and I can't figure out where it goes.
Were these the ones you downloaded?

http://www.rcbs.com/downloads/instru...structions.pdf

The pics aren't that great, but the part explosion is good, maybe it will help you track down where you missed it...

Hope that helps.

IGF
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:06   #3
mteagle1

Did you try calling RCBS at 1-800-533-5000 for technical assistance? Or is it just the normal guy thing of not wanting to seem stupid by asking for help.
101st Airborne 1957-60
USAF 1961-80 Retired
mteagle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:39   #4
RHVEtte

Yep, tried that pdf. Didn't help much with the bolt, but it did show where the mystery spring went.

I didn't have a chance to call them, since I was running late for class and posting on GT only takes a couple of seconds. I'll give them a call and see what happens.
Liberty is a candle in a tempest. It is a rare and beautiful thing that must be jealously guarded, lest it be snuffed out. And like the candle, Liberty under tyranny is difficult to reignite. -- undoubtedly said by someone smarter than I.
RHVEtte is offline   Reply With Quote