GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-18-2010, 19:00   #1
USAFtrevor87

Does anyone use the new LaserMax Sabre Series?

I saw them on the website for $220, but found them online at other retail stores for about $185. Has anyone used them or tried them? Thanks

heres the links
http://lasermax.com/cat_info.php?id=111
Old 02-18-2010, 21:31   #2
RayB
Retired Member

I wrote a review on the LaserMax Sabre early last year:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...8#post12654888

Here (attached) are a couple of pics...

--Ray

Last edited by RayB; 03-06-2010 at 20:55..
RayB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 21:45   #3
USAFtrevor87

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayB View Post
I wrote a review on the LaserMax Sabre early last year:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...8#post12654888

Here (attached) are a couple of pics...

--Ray
Awesome review. Thanks for the insight. Where in WI are you at? I am in the La Crosse area but will be moving soon to MN. I am taking my CC class next weekend. So after seeing your pictures I don't think this would be a good choice for me. My G19 will be my ccw and with a sabre system it just seems too thick; and will leave me with lots of imprinting.
How are the guide rod lasers though? I just will have to save up for a bit to drop bout $300 on one lol
Old 02-20-2010, 18:15   #4
RayB
Retired Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFtrevor87 View Post
A) Awesome review. Thanks for the insight.

B) Where in WI are you at? I am in the La Crosse area but will be moving soon to MN. I am taking my CC class next weekend.

C) So after seeing your pictures I don't think this would be a good choice for me. My G19 will be my ccw and with a sabre system it just seems too thick; and will leave me with lots of imprinting.

D) How are the guide rod lasers though? I just will have to save up for a bit to drop bout $300 on one lol

A) Thanks! You're welcome!

B) I live near Milwaukee, and work the quad county area. I was born and raised in San FranMadison...

So, you're up in God's Country. Beautiful area! Too bad the same Libtards impose their BS on you too.

Soon we'll be shed of our atrocious governor, Diamond--Let's Make A Deal--Jim Doyle! If Scott Walker gets in, we may finally see Concealed Carry and a Castle Doctrine in Wiskonsin!

C) Agreed. It would be fine for a bedside or openly holstered weapon, assuming you have smaller hands too.

D) We've had good luck with the LaserMax guide rod lasers in Judy's G19 and my G21. They've proved to be accurate, durable, and reliable. Do your research on holster selection though, as some holsters tend to accidentally activate the laser.

I really like my LaserMax LMS-UNI-G too! This is the rail-mounted green laser, with an integrated rail to stack on a weapon light!

--Ray
RayB is offline   Reply With Quote