Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:32   #1
frankr

Mossberg 930 SPX Video

mixflip made two videos, one showing how to disassemble and the other to reassemble the Mossberg 930 SPX. I found it to be a great tool if your like me that would rather see how its done. As far as I know they are the only two on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKpNy2AZzN4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vclvn...eature=related

Last edited by frankr; 02-22-2010 at 11:34..
frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 14:34   #2
skynyrd1911

Send a message via ICQ to skynyrd1911
Thanks for the links! I own one and like it so far.
Old 02-22-2010, 19:30   #3
mixflip

Hey Frank, too bad I am not getting paid to do these videos so I could pay you for the advertising lol. Thanks buddy, I am buying a kodak Zi8 1080p HD video camera so I can make better looking videos so keep an eye out for some run & gun tactical courses of fire with the Mossberg 930 SPX!
mixflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:12   #4
frankr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixflip View Post
Hey Frank, too bad I am not getting paid to do these videos so I could pay you for the advertising lol. Thanks buddy, I am buying a kodak Zi8 1080p HD video camera so I can make better looking videos so keep an eye out for some run & gun tactical courses of fire with the Mossberg 930 SPX!
I know when I was researching the 930 SPX on the internet there were a lot of shooters asking a number of questions about the gun. Most of them were about the gas system and the disassembly of the bolt and trigger assembly. After searching the internet and Youtube the only videos on the 930 SPX were shooters showing how fast they could dump the magazine. Yours are the only videos I know of showing in detail how to disassemble and reassemble the gun. Your range review takes the shooter from 00 buck down to Low Brass target loads showing that the Mossberg 930 SPX can handle any factory load. I know if I did not know about the Mossberg 930 SPX and its capabilities and had less than $700 to spend ( I paid $657.00 for mine) I would be very interested in your videos. I can’t say enough about my 930 SPX especially when I see other shooters with more expensive auto’s having trouble with low brass loads. For fun shooting my 930 SPX loves the $22.00 Federal 100 shell value pack at Wal-Mart. If your videos are helping someone or better yet saving them money, then that’s what its all about. Looking forward to more videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9uNb...eature=related

Last edited by frankr; 02-23-2010 at 05:36..
frankr is offline   Reply With Quote