Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-17-2011, 16:06   #61
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Since I've acquired a nice collection of extras, returns, experimental, and personal rigs, I decided to add an "In Stock" section to my store. This is all new or lightly used gear, some with minor flaws noted, that will be discounted and available for immediate shipping.

http://www.shopleatherworks.com/In-Stock-Items_c17.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Lone Star Glockers #161

JoshK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:14   #62
JoshK
GT Sponsor

with the 9/11 anniversary right around the corner I wanted to do some a little special just for the first responders and mil/LEO guys and gals.... from today through new year's day 2012 I am raising my mil/LEO discount to 20%.... info on how to obtain the discount code can be found at the link below....

http://kolbesonleatherworks.com/Mili..._Discount.html

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 10-24-2011, 08:30   #63
JoshK
GT Sponsor

though I'd share a small portion of the leather I've worked up over the past few days....

this is a reworked version of the old Customizable IWB's I used to offer.... this version has more refined lines, rough side out body, detailed molding on front, and a full wrap reinforcement band....
Sponsor Showcase

pancake OWB slide for 1911....
Sponsor Showcase

TX Comfort and Combo Carrier for M&P Fullsize 9/40....
Sponsor Showcase

here's a couple pics of the TX Comfort with a pic showing the modified reinforcement band....
Sponsor Showcase

DPS with body guard for Kahr PM9....
Sponsor Showcase

DPS with body guard for Sig P226R....
Sponsor Showcase

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 01-14-2012, 03:00   #64
Bradysmmrs

I'm looking for an IWB for my Kel Tec PF9. Is it something you are in the process of doing?

Bradysmmrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 06:11   #65
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradysmmrs View Post
I'm looking for an IWB for my Kel Tec PF9. Is it something you are in the process of doing?
I haven't been around in a few weeks and just saw this.... if you're still looking send me an email to josh@shopleatherworks.com....

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 03-08-2012, 08:23   #66
JoshK
GT Sponsor

a couple more new rigs added:

Cloak OWB
Cloak OWB mag holder
Eidolon OWB

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 03-15-2012 at 10:18..
Old 03-15-2012, 10:46   #67
JoshK
GT Sponsor

15% off everything "Pay the Taxman" sale until 4/15/2012. No coupon codes required. Please note that all active coupons will be disabled during this sale.

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 04-05-2012, 19:51   #68
JoshK
GT Sponsor

belts now available! they're included in my "Pay the Tax Man" sale going on through the 14th....

several new models and mags added as well....

http://www.shopleatherworks.com/Gun-Belts-BELT.htm

Sponsor Showcase

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 04-05-2012 at 19:52..
Old 04-05-2012, 20:33   #69
4Rules

Has the TX Comfort been discontinued for a reason?
4Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 21:33   #70
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Rules View Post
Has the TX Comfort been discontinued for a reason?

it hasn't been completely discontinued.... small order windows are being opened every few months them.... while it's one of my most popular rigs, the amount of time it took to build one of them could be used to build 2-3 other rigs.... I was getting so many orders for them that it backlogged my other orders by several weeks over my stated delivery time.... this is also the reason the Comfort's have their own individual delivery time when ordered, unlike my other rigs....

the good news for the these rigs is that I'll more than likely be bringing them back permanently within a few weeks....

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 04-12-2012 at 09:05..
Old 04-12-2012, 08:57   #71
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Last few days before my 15% off sale ends....

TX Comforts are also officially back.... please note that they have their own delivery time and are available for select gun models only....

www.shopleatherworks.com

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 04-14-2012, 08:57   #72
JoshK
GT Sponsor

several new gun/mag models available....

www.shopleatherworks.com

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 04-16-2012 at 05:42..
Old 04-28-2012, 17:25   #73
JoshK
GT Sponsor

S&W M&P Shield is officially available!!

www.shopleatherworks.com

Sponsor Showcase

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 06-29-2012, 13:41   #74
P35

I ordered a 9mm, OWB, kydex mag holder, 03/30/12, still waiting for it
P35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 16:28   #75
JoshK
GT Sponsor

P35.... sorry for the holdup.... I had a couple friends pass away earlier this month and shut down all op's for a couple weeks so everything's been a bit screwed up this month....

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 07-25-2012, 22:28   #76
4Rules

Of all of my holsters, your Minimum IWB is my favorite.

Last edited by 4Rules; 07-25-2012 at 22:29..
Old 07-28-2012, 11:21   #77
JoshK
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Rules View Post
Of all of my holsters, your Minimum IWB is my favorite.
thanks!

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 08-31-2012, 09:16   #78
JoshK
GT Sponsor

New Store!!

alright folks.... my new store has been launched and is up and running! a couple key new features:

*no more popup windows when browsing between products and info pages....

*simple layout should be straightforward and easy to navigate....

*the most important new feature to me is that customers now have the ability to comment/review/rate individual products that they've used....

now for the bad news.... my current merchant services provider is not compatible with the new store so I'm on the hunt again for another provider.... orders can still be placed, but payment for a while will be via Paypal only....

also.... if you were a registered user in my old store, unfortunately, I wasn't able to import anyone's account details so all accounts will have to be recreated....

hopefully the good outweighs the bad because this is the store layout I've been wanting for a couple of years now and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome....

www.shopleatherworks.com

**please also feel free to review, comment, or rate any of my products if you've used them.

Lone Star Glockers #161

Last edited by JoshK; 08-31-2012 at 10:43..
Old 09-12-2012, 20:10   #79
JoshK
GT Sponsor

New GATCX (Gnome Approved TX Comfort) AIWB rig available.

**Through the end of this year, $25 from every GATXC rig purchased will be donated to the Paul E. Gomez Children's Trust.**

http://www.shopleatherworks.com/gatx...-comfort-aiwb/

Lone Star Glockers #161

Old 09-17-2012, 22:40   #80
4Rules

There doesn't seem to be a reverse-cant option for the Minimum OWB magazine carrier.

Have you discontinued it?

Tags
holster, iwb, kydex, leather, owb