Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups


Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 07:55   #1
Registered User
interceptone's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7
G22 to g35

Is it possible to simply change the slide and barrel on a g22 to the g35 or are there frame differences....

interceptone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:38   #2
GT Sponsor
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Oldtown Idaho USA
Posts: 3,941
Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Yes you can do it but let me go into a little more detail.

The 3rd gen full size frames are all the same. That's right, G17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37. All you need to do is change the *trigger housing to the appropriate caliber and then switch top ends. Keep the 9mm trigger housings for all 9mm top ends. Keep the 40 trigger housing for all 40 & 357 top ends.

*The only exception is the G37. It will require a GAP trigger housing & trigger bar. Once you change these out you can slip on a GAP top end!

Last edited by JR; 03-08-2010 at 10:40..
JR is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 19:49.

GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups

Users Currently Online: 1,524
478 Members
1,046 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42