Are you hand weighing the 800-X loads? If not, 800-X meters poorly and it is quite easy to get widely varying charge weights. The reason that I ask is because the one at 7:00 has a different result than the other - it would pique my attention too. Another possibility is that you had a high primer that backed out a bit and then was smashed back into the pocket. However, as you mentioned before, it looks as if the breach face is "printing" on the case head. Again, my attention is perking up.
In my experience, 800-X and CCI 350s get pretty flat at relatively modest charge weights. Others have noted similar results. I've had better results with standard primers. Of course, the velocity spreads open up with standard primers. In general, I have had poor results with projectiles weighing 180 gr and higher with 800-X. I posted about this a few months ago, but I noticed severe signs of excess pressure with 800-X under a 180 gr XTP. That was at a charge more than a full grain below the max charge.
Others will jump in with completely contradictory results. That is why we all practice good handloading procedures - results vary.
In general, primer condition is not a reliable indicator of safe pressures. Case expansion is a better indicator. You have mixed brass here, so there may be variations in max case expansion. For load development, I use brass of similar makes to eliminate, as much as possible, the differences in metallurgy. Ken Waters has a method worth considering that uses a sophisticated scheme of case measurement to gauge pressure levels. Understanding his methods will give more information than observing primer conditions. Make sure that if you have not done so already, you read MakeMineA10MM's comments here: