Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 13:58   #1161
tc556guy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,774
Send a message via ICQ to tc556guy Send a message via Yahoo to tc556guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt1581 View Post
But it seems, in keeping with Communist traditions, that YOUR "solutions" are trying to let no one fail. So what if that bum goes hungry? Let him get a job and earn his keep!! So what if the ghetto dwellers get booted out of their (taxpayer) home! Let them wake up to a reality that involves them working for a living rather than being handed one and yes a few nights, weeks, months on the street will do them good!

Communism at it's finest!!

As I said initially, calling you a communist is NOT a derogatory thing...it's just the reality of the situation.

-Emt1581
Nowhere did I say that I wanted to let "no one fail". Nowhere at all. So stop trying to pass that off as anything I've said or indicated. There are plenty of folks who are where they are because they don't make any effort to advance. I see them all the time. I have no problem with letting THOSE people fail because of their lack of effort and initiative. At the same time, there are plenty of people who absolutely need access to programs to help them out. Those programs should be a combination of state, local and Federally run. Those programs absolutely should have strongly enforced qualification and participation criteria, but they should exist.

Your definitions are screwed up, all of them..your definitions of conservative, communist. Rejoin the real world before its too late.
__________________
*Post contains personal opinion and should not be considered information released in an official capacity*
tc556guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 13:59   #1162
tc556guy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,774
Send a message via ICQ to tc556guy Send a message via Yahoo to tc556guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt1581 View Post
Ok, so if he's not speaking for all conservatives...how would a conservative be speaking??

...or is that a game instead of a question?

-Emt1581
I've already said that I'm not going to play the definitions game, because its clear that some of you have really skewed ideas about what falls under certain definitions.
Stop asking, because we aren't going to agree.
__________________
*Post contains personal opinion and should not be considered information released in an official capacity*
tc556guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 14:16   #1163
emt1581
Curious Member
 
emt1581's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 28,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post
Nowhere did I say that I wanted to let "no one fail". Nowhere at all. So stop trying to pass that off as anything I've said or indicated. There are plenty of folks who are where they are because they don't make any effort to advance. I see them all the time. I have no problem with letting THOSE people fail because of their lack of effort and initiative. At the same time, there are plenty of people who absolutely need access to programs to help them out. Those programs should be a combination of state, local and Federally run. Those programs absolutely should have strongly enforced qualification and participation criteria, but they should exist.

Your definitions are screwed up, all of them..your definitions of conservative, communist. Rejoin the real world before its too late.
WRONG! I mean if that is your opinion, fine. Everyone is entitled to theirs. But how is "access to taxpayer money" NOT a communist idea?

-Emt1581
emt1581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 14:18   #1164
emt1581
Curious Member
 
emt1581's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 28,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post
I've already said that I'm not going to play the definitions game, because its clear that some of you have really skewed ideas about what falls under certain definitions.
Stop asking, because we aren't going to agree.
Well you can't have it both ways....so are you going to stop trying to say you are conservative and admit your communist ways/beliefs or are you going to defend yourself with some proof?

Again, pick one.

-Emt1581
emt1581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 14:35   #1165
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.
 
kirgi08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Acme proving grounds.
Posts: 28,457
Blog Entries: 1


Quote:
Originally Posted by kirgi08 View Post
FAIL,"true" conservatives,demands that "big" government goes away.



EPIC FAIL,those that work the system have been on it fer so long that they know more about than those they are stroking,those that hit a "bump" are run over by it.







"Quoted" for posterity.'08.
Tc musta missed this.'08.
__________________
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 17:25   #1166
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post
And if we dismantle the fed programs and states and private charities can't handle it, what then..you going to admit you were wrong and stand the Fed programs back up? Doubtful.

You can consider it nonsense all you want.

How in the world is a poor person supposed to just pack up and go to a different state as you suggest.

Your "solutions" simply show that you don't live in any version of reality but in some oughtta coulda woulda shoulda world.
The reality is -- WE'RE BANKRUPT! There is no more money. You progressives have spent us into oblivion with your unconstitutional social programs.

You say "if we dismantle the Fed programs". They're going to be dismantled even though you don't like it. That's what this whole thread was about.

I ask you again: From where does the Federal government get the money it spends on social programs? It comes from the people in their respective states. All of this money you want dolled out from the Federal level comes from the people in the first place! You act as though the Federal government somehow has an enterprise from which it derives revenue. IT DOESN'T! It takes it from the people at the point of a gun. Then, via the social programs you commies so love, they give it to other people in order to gain political power. And you support this? Is it because your mind can't comprehend the situation? Or is it because you seek the destruction of the United States via bankruptcy/hyperinflation?

So, to answer your question: Right now you support the Federal government forcing the people to support their social programs else be imprisoned. I support a small, Constitutional government allowing the people to keep the fruits of their labor to spend and give as they see fit.

And you say you're conservative! Dude, after all of this why don't you finally just admit you're a commie. Really. Why do you insist on continuing the game?

And, no. I don't care how, when or where a poor person moves. I didn't make them poor. You did via your social programs that have enslaved generations.
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 17:33   #1167
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post
Actually, I'm the one who should be rolling on the floor laughing , that you seriously believe your beliefs are correct. Its pretty sad that extremists like you think that you are the only true conservatives, or that you claim to speak for all conservatives.

You go ahead and stick to your version of reality and keep being angry that the rest of the nation doesn't follow you into marginalism and extremism. I'll stick to looking for solutions that work in the real world.
Then I ask you AGAIN to define conservatism as you understand it.

(Here's a hint to get you started: It doesn't begin with a living, breathing COTUS)

So, go ahead. Define it here for us and shame me for my "extremist" beliefs and ignorance.
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 17:36   #1168
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post
Nowhere did I say that I wanted to let "no one fail". Nowhere at all. So stop trying to pass that off as anything I've said or indicated. There are plenty of folks who are where they are because they don't make any effort to advance. I see them all the time. I have no problem with letting THOSE people fail because of their lack of effort and initiative. At the same time, there are plenty of people who absolutely need access to programs to help them out. Those programs should be a combination of state, local and Federally run. Those programs absolutely should have strongly enforced qualification and participation criteria, but they should exist.

Your definitions are screwed up, all of them..your definitions of conservative, communist. Rejoin the real world before its too late.
They "should"....based on WHAT? Where does the COTUS authorize them? Please point me to the specific phrase or clause. Is welfare now "Interstate Commerce"?

Or are we back to the democracy thing, unfettered by a Constitution. Majority votes themselves other people's money....or votes that someone else should pay for citizen X's living expenses......and so it should be?
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 17:38   #1169
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post

Your definitions are screwed up, all of them..your definitions of conservative, communist. Rejoin the real world before its too late.
Then, please. Come on in from the real world out there and define them for us.

Hell, I've already provided you with the Communist Manifesto and the Socialist Party Platform for the last century showing where your beliefs lie squarely in agreement with them. So how are my definitions "screwed up"?
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 17:39   #1170
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by kirgi08 View Post
Tc musta missed this.'08.
Musta
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 18:23   #1171
tc556guy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,774
Send a message via ICQ to tc556guy Send a message via Yahoo to tc556guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt1581 View Post
WRONG! I mean if that is your opinion, fine. Everyone is entitled to theirs. But how is "access to taxpayer money" NOT a communist idea?

-Emt1581
So you must be saying by such a stringent definition that all governmental funding for any program is communist. Or is that definition limited to programs that you personally don't like.
__________________
*Post contains personal opinion and should not be considered information released in an official capacity*
tc556guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 18:24   #1172
tc556guy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,774
Send a message via ICQ to tc556guy Send a message via Yahoo to tc556guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
Then, please. Come on in from the real world out there and define them for us.

Hell, I've already provided you with the Communist Manifesto and the Socialist Party Platform for the last century showing where your beliefs lie squarely in agreement with them. So how are my definitions "screwed up"?
I already answered the comparisons to those types of documents a long time ago in this thread
__________________
*Post contains personal opinion and should not be considered information released in an official capacity*
tc556guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 18:25   #1173
tc556guy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,774
Send a message via ICQ to tc556guy Send a message via Yahoo to tc556guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
Then I ask you AGAIN to define conservatism as you understand it.

(Here's a hint to get you started: It doesn't begin with a living, breathing COTUS)

So, go ahead. Define it here for us and shame me for my "extremist" beliefs and ignorance.
I already said I'm not going to play the definition game, because you guys are obviously using such an extreme definition that you're totally unrealistic.
__________________
*Post contains personal opinion and should not be considered information released in an official capacity*
tc556guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 18:47   #1174
emt1581
Curious Member
 
emt1581's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 28,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post
So you must be saying by such a stringent definition that all governmental funding for any program is communist. Or is that definition limited to programs that you personally don't like.
I should have specified SOCIAL programs. Where John Q Public (taxpayer) puts money in and someone else takes it out and uses it.

But, once again, rather than clarify with specifics, you just tell us how we're mistaken with our vocabulary...

Then you say you won't play any games where basically you're being asked for specifics and proof. So what exactly is the point of all your replies? Seems like you open a can of worms, do nothing to defend yourself, then spend a few pages explaining why you won't explain yourself.

Kinda makes ya dizzy!

-Emt1581

Last edited by emt1581; 10-26-2010 at 18:48..
emt1581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 19:25   #1175
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post
I already answered the comparisons to those types of documents a long time ago in this thread
No you didn't. Ever. All you did was say, "I'm not a communist. Just because we share the same beliefs does not make me a communist."
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 19:26   #1176
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by tc556guy View Post
I already said I'm not going to play the definition game, because you guys are obviously using such an extreme definition that you're totally unrealistic.
I'm asking you to back up what you say. Why are you not willing to do that?
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 19:28   #1177
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by emt1581 View Post
Then you say you won't play any games where basically you're being asked for specifics and proof. So what exactly is the point of all your replies? Seems like you open a can of worms, do nothing to defend yourself, then spend a few pages explaining why you won't explain yourself.

Kinda makes ya dizzy!

-Emt1581
After almost 50 pages I'm beginning to think we're being punked. This guy can't be for real.
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 19:29   #1178
emt1581
Curious Member
 
emt1581's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 28,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
I'm asking you to back up what you say. Why are you not willing to do that?
Because that would be playing games and he took his big red ball and went home crying long ago!

-Emt1581
emt1581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 19:30   #1179
emt1581
Curious Member
 
emt1581's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 28,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
After almost 50 pages I'm beginning to think we're being punked. This guy can't be for real.
Could be...

-Emt1581
emt1581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 19:31   #1180
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Caught in the Middle
Posts: 42,739


Quote:
Originally Posted by emt1581 View Post
Because that would be playing games and he took his big red ball and went home crying long ago!

-Emt1581
I think that deep down inside this guy is a bit upset that he's realized he is indeed a progressive/communist and not the big bad conservative he fancied himself.

Either that or I'm going with the punk'd theory and he's just managed to pull our legs for 50 pages. No one could be this dense in real life.

Seriously, I just put my 3 year old daughter to bed and realized that the conversation with her is much like this one with tc556guy
__________________
“If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is WITH representation.”

Rush Limbaugh
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply


Tags
tc tucked tail and ran, tcguy is a socialist
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:19.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 935
251 Members
684 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31