This is not a for sale ad and I won't take offers. I am just seeing if it is worth my time. I am not posting a price here but it will be competitive.
I am contemplating getting rid of my last 9mm and sticking with .38 and .45 so I am wondering is there is any serious interest from a Missouri resident in buying my Gemtech Multimount 9mm silencer/suppressor rig.
- Multimount w/fixed mount (American), and LID mount with 2 pistons (American and European threads).
- Beretta M9 with tons of extras
- Over 1,000 rounds of subsonic ammo
A Missouri resident has to:
- get a C&R FFL ($30)
- Pay me - receive everything except the silencer & mounts
- Get photos and fingerprints and Sheriff signoff, and send the forms with a $200 check to the ATF and then wait for 4-6 months
- Receive the can and mounts when the form 4 is returned with a tax stamp
I'll be buying a .45 can with part of the proceeds........
Photo with fixed mount (no LID) and fastfire II sight and laser grips:
EDITED to add videos:
Youtube video - fairly realistic, but I am in the woods so a lot of sound is bouncing back to the camera. This isn't the usual youtube where the camera cuts out the loud parts.
Different camera, same day, same place, same can and rounds on a SIG, fired wet. It is louder than the camera makes it sound.