Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups


Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 02:08   #1
Senior Member
gixxer1974's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 264
moving to another state

I am thinking about doing a SBS and getting a supressor for my .22, I also plan on moving from Oregon to Arizona in a year or to. If I go the trust route when I start to get my Class 3 toys what do I need to do to move it to another state? Also if I don't go the trust route do I need to get the Sheriff where I am moving to to sign new papers?
Click daily to give food for animals in a shelter or sanctuary...for FREE
gixxer1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:38   #2
Zak Smith
Zak Smith's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA
Posts: 673
Assuming they are legal in the new state and there are no weird state requirements (which I believe it true for AZ), then you'd just have to notify the ATF of your address change.

If you have a trust, I would recommend having your lawyer make sure it is still valid in the new state.

In neither case do you need any additional signoffs-- unless the new state has some nonstandard laws.
Zak Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 17:55.

GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups

Users Currently Online: 1,263
426 Members
837 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42