Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-26-2010, 22:15   #1
DrtyHarry

300 rounds of DT 230gr Hardcasts

Using a KKM barrel, I wanted to be sure that this was a safe and reliable round for woods carry, so I decided it's best to put a few hundred rounds down range before I find myself against a raging black bear!

I've read a few reports that some guys were having trouble with this round using the stock barrel (like in hickok45's video), I just wanted to post some feedback. I went through 300 rounds exactly, and every shot was dead on perfect. Wish I had a chrono though.

Anyway, today was fun and I found a HOT & reliable 230gr round for SD in the woods. My mind is now more at ease. I would have conducted the same test had I gone with Buffalo Bore (220gr Hard Cast), but because of the price, I went with DT for this round. The 230s are GTG with a KKM barrel in the G20!

DH
Old 04-26-2010, 22:35   #2
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Many thanx for the input, DH....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote