Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:33   #1
SCmasterblaster

Civil Liberties

Mine have been violated BIG TIME here in Lebanon, NH, where the Lebanon District Court ruled that I am a deadly threat to my ex-lady friend because I asked her to stay out of my home town of 15 years and to stay in hers some 30 miles south east of here. Why? Because the gold-digger's presence in my church of 15 years caused me to ge into a very deep depression that leaded to fainting while riding a high-speed bicycle and nearly getting killed in accident. Having her in view in my home town may bring of the crippling depression again. Now I know that you GT macho men can brush off woman after woman, but not me. This woman was my first in 20 years (!) and she turned out to be a serial gold-digger, going through 2 or 3 guys per year since 1990, and even though she is a proclaimed "Christian" in a church for born-again believers, she was wearing an IUD in 2006. Now why would a Christian single woman be wearing an IUD, when being a Christian means that one does not go around committing fornication?

I am trying to get this whole "family matter" overturned soon.

In the mean, all of my firearms are in police custody and my sport of over 40 years is on hold for at least a year!

And no, I never threatened her in the least ever.

Last edited by SCmasterblaster; 05-18-2010 at 08:42..
SCmasterblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:53   #2
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCmasterblaster View Post
Mine have been violated BIG TIME here in Lebanon, NH, where the Lebanon District Court ruled that I am a deadly threat to my ex-lady friend because I asked her to stay out of my home town of 15 years and to stay in hers some 30 miles south east of here. Why? Because the gold-digger's presence in my church of 15 years caused me to ge into a very deep depression that leaded to fainting while riding a high-speed bicycle and nearly getting killed in accident. Having her in view in my home town may bring of the crippling depression again. Now I know that you GT macho men can brush off woman after woman, but not me. This woman was my first in 20 years (!) and she turned out to be a serial gold-digger, going through 2 or 3 guys per year since 1990, and even though she is a proclaimed "Christian" in a church for born-again believers, she was wearing an IUD in 2006. Now why would a Christian single woman be wearing an IUD, when being a Christian means that one does not go around committing fornication?

I am trying to get this whole "family matter" overturned soon.

In the mean, all of my firearms are in police custody and my sport of over 40 years is on hold for at least a year!

And no, I never threatened her in the least ever.
Best of luck.
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:01   #3
SCmasterblaster

Thank you

very much
Old 05-18-2010, 13:14   #4
Cochese
CLM Number 209
Most mackinest

Old 05-18-2010, 14:01   #5
Brucev

deleted.

Last edited by Brucev; 07-25-2010 at 20:00..
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 15:38   #6
mitchshrader
Deceased

I think your issues are self inflicted.

Get some counseling, and don't expect to find it on the net.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:57   #7
David Armstrong

Quote:
Mine have been violated BIG TIME here in Lebanon, NH, where the Lebanon District Court ruled that I am a deadly threat to my ex-lady friend because I asked her to stay out of my home town of 15 years and to stay in hers some 30 miles south east of here.
I'd bet there is a lot more to that story, as I really doubt a judge would do that based on that.
David Armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:59   #8
wolfman97

Well, if you get such bad depression after seeing an old flame (however many you may have had) that you actually faint and fall off your bike then you have some problems that would probably be best addressed with medical attention.

Depression is normal after a breakup. Depression so bad that you faint, etc., is another matter.

As for your guns, I agree with others that the story is a bit light for persuading a judge to take someone's guns. Maybe you had a bad judge, but my first guess is that something was left out of the story.
wolfman97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:24   #9
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

How'd it turn out?

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 07-08-2012, 12:24   #10
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Any update?

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 07-12-2012, 22:21   #11
SgtScott31

From that post I'd probably take them too.
SgtScott31 is offline   Reply With Quote