Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:12   #1
check 6

STI Apeiro

Anyone know anything about the STI Apeiro in 9MM ? Thinking about one to shoot stock auto. My understanding is it will use the same mags. as my Steelmaster

and while I have your attention comments on the Bullsye pistol boxes. Looks like an alum. recreation of the old Pachmyer boxes.
check 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:26   #2
bac1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by check 6 View Post
Anyone know anything about the STI Apeiro in 9MM ? Thinking about one to shoot stock auto. My understanding is it will use the same mags. as my Steelmaster

and while I have your attention comments on the Bullsye pistol boxes. Looks like an alum. recreation of the old Pachmyer boxes.
I believe that's one of STI's new guns. I remember seeing it one the website and it looked nice. I imagine it would take the same mags.
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:58   #3
Quack
Rent this space

Yes it will take the same mags as the Steelmaster.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:44   #4
check 6

Another choice within the STI double stack (2011) family could be the Tactical 5. Not real fond of rails on a 1911 style gun but other than that nice gun once the Dawson Precision hi vis front sight is added.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:47   #5
Quack
Rent this space

the Apiero has a Schueman Island barrel, which reduces the slide mass.

The Edge would be closer to the Apiero than the Tactical.

Last edited by Quack; 06-13-2010 at 08:49..
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 17:49   #6
Shooter32

The Apeiro is one sweet gun !! When i picked up my Trojan friday they had one in stock so i got to handle it and drool on it of course !! It is on my want list for sure !!
Shooter32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:48   #7
check 6

Went with the Eagle 5.0 in 9MM ( so my wife will be comfortable shooting it also) and added the Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight and a mag well. Should get it in several weeks. This forum is costing me money.
Old 06-15-2010, 20:45   #8
Chonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter32 View Post
The Apeiro is one sweet gun !! When i picked up my Trojan friday they had one in stock so i got to handle it and drool on it of course !! It is on my want list for sure !!
I was going to buy one in addition to a VIP but I got ahead of myself and couldnt pony up the cash for both, so I just got the VIP. Im on the list for the next Apiero.