GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:03   #1
The Expert

Is This a Sign that I Need a New Laptop?

I have a 17" widescreen HP latptop.

I bought it in late 2007 when I needed to replace it's predecessor which happened to be pretty much the same computer...just older.

Now this one has been annoying me a bit here and there. It started going crazy slow and then eventually Firefox refused to start up. Uninstall/reinstall of firefox didn't help.

So I ended up wiping the computer and installing a copy of Vista I had sitting around. Now it works decently fast as all the crud that gumms up a computer over the years was cleaned out.

Just recently though, it has actually started SHOCKING my arms where they come in contact with the front of the computer as I'm typing. This is where the thin metal fascia is that protects the speakers. The paint has worn off and now I've got blue painters tape on it to keep it from zapping me.

If I buy a new computer though, I'll have to put of my next gun purchase for a while. I'm kinda lost as which is more important.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
. I then asked why she needs so many shoes when she doesn't go anywhere but
The Expert is offline   Reply With Quote