SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-01-2010, 08:30   #1
threefeathers
Scouts Out

Mas Ayoob commits to training in S/AZ for the second year

With the overwhelming success of the first MAG 40 class held at the Sierra Vista Range in May of 10, Mas Ayoob agreed to another MAG 40 class to be held March 10-13th and then the follow up advanced MAG 80 class September 12-16th.
The MAG40 class is a pre req for the MAG80.
Specifics about the classes can be found under training on professional training organizations glocktalk.com, at massadayoobgroup.com and gatorfarmtactical.com

The dates are set, but the location is being negotiated now and three ranges have expressed a desire to hold them.
threefeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 19:59   #2
tnedator
Lifetime Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by threefeathers View Post
With the overwhelming success of the first MAG 40 class held at the Sierra Vista Range in May of 10, Mas Ayoob agreed to another MAG 40 class to be held March 10-13th and then the follow up advanced MAG 80 class September 12-16th.
The MAG40 class is a pre req for the MAG80.
Specifics about the classes can be found under training on professional training organizations glocktalk.com, at massadayoobgroup.com and gatorfarmtactical.com

The dates are set, but the location is being negotiated now and three ranges have expressed a desire to hold them.
Just finished day one of the MAG40 class in Memphis (hosted by Tom Givens/Rangemasters) and I can already say that anyone that has a chance to go shouldn't think twice, but take the course.

Mas covers topics that most of us give little or no thought to, but really should be giving a lot of thought to. I went in with pretty high expectations based on the fact that pretty much every review I have read gave fairly glowing reviews, especially the two day classroom part. Even with those hih expectations, it was more and better than I expected.
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote