Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-05-2010, 13:37   #1
supercrew

G19 laser grip question

Unable to use the new Crimson Trace LG-417 grips on my 2nd gen I'm left with the LG-619. I've got no problem with the added width but I'm really wondering if mounting will secure the laser grips well enough. I've always had an issue with a single pin holding the laser grip in place and keeping alignment. Will the mounting pin hole eventually loosen up causing the sight to go out of alignment? Will the grips remain tight and not move around on the frame after holster carry?

Thanks.
supercrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 13:50   #2
MrSmoofy

I have the GT Laser Grip on my G27 it's brand new and my first trip to the range the pin started coming out after about 75 rounds. I've get to figure out how to keep the pin in.
Florida Glocker #104
MrSmoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 14:15   #3
AZBru88

I have them on 5 of my Glocks. One pin backed out one time, re set it and have not had that problem. I have readjusted the sights a few times, after removing them. Twice I've realigned them because they moved an inch or so (which in real life won't matter much.) I still check them have them set the length of my hallway 34 feet! Set to my sights. I can move the dot by varying my grip...again just an inch or so. I have a few thousand rounds through 3 of the guns already. No problems, other then above. I wish I could buy a set for my G20! I have them on everyone of my carry guns, love them.
PS wait until you shoot them at night, amazing! Shooting from the hip a 2" 27 shot group! My buddy had sold me the G26 and felt really sad after he saw what it was capable of!

Last edited by AZBru88; 09-05-2010 at 14:17.. Reason: added info
AZBru88 is offline   Reply With Quote