SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 12:25   #1
G21ACPBeliever

Should I try to sell my 21 sf?

Don't quite know why this post was locked before but I'm thinking of getting rid of my 21 sf because I could use the $ right now. It's got all kinds of extras but I really don't know what I would ask for it.

It's in mint condition, Lasermax, tru glow night sights, extended ported barrel, stock barrel, an aGrip on it, extra spring, frame plug, 2 extra mags with +2 extensions, a 30 rd mag too. Umm, a bunch of ammo self defense & target, clipdraw, other holsters pic rail with normal mag release, and I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting. I'm not trying to sell it here I'm just wondering what People think I should ask b4 I post it for sale.

Thanks for any help!
Old 10-22-2010, 21:13   #2
DJ Niner

Do not re-start threads on subjects that have been previously closed. Review the rules (green link near the top of every page) and post within them at all times.

Whether or not you intended this as a For Sale thread, it has nearly all the same info as a For Sale thread. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, is swimming in a duck pond, etc....

Closed Thread