SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-02-2010, 17:27   #1
Bello
America/Italia

putting my xl650 together today and....

they didnt put the parts well nuts and bolts for my casefeed post WTF! so i called dillon and the guy asked me for my customer number and i told him i ordered from enos then the guy was like oh dang ok well whats the number. i laughed. then i told him i scoured the boxes like 3 times to triple check that i didnt have the parts and i let him know that and he made me look in the dillon book to give him the part numbers then i was like i cant believe dillon missed those parts. he then says to me "you mean the parts you probably overlooked! you should have better faith in our troops at dillon!" i wanted to call him an *******. but i was just like send em thanks. nice run on sentance ya?
Old 11-02-2010, 17:33   #2
BK63

Have a couple of beers and let us know how ya made out
BK63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 17:34   #3
GioaJack
Conifer Jack

Hey, look at the bright side, now you've got the time to watch the election results.

Jack

A PACIFIST is someone who won't raise their hands to defend themselves...
A COWARD is someone who won't raise their hands to defend someone else.
GioaJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 17:35   #4
Bello
America/Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioaJack View Post
Hey, look at the bright side, now you've got the time to watch the election results.

Jack
i skipped work to vote
Old 11-02-2010, 17:38   #5
GioaJack
Conifer Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bello View Post
i skipped work to vote

Took you all day to decide? Typical flatlander.

Jack

Old 11-02-2010, 17:38   #6
Colorado4Wheel

Quote:
they didnt put the parts well nuts and bolts for my casefeed post WTF! so i called dillon and the guy asked me for my customer number and i told him i ordered from enos then the guy was like oh dang ok well whats the number. i laughed. then i told him i scoured the boxes like 3 times to triple check that i didnt have the parts and i let him know that and he made me look in the dillon book to give him the part numbers then i was like i cant believe dillon missed those parts. he then says to me "you mean the parts you probably overlooked! you should have better faith in our troops at dillon!" i wanted to call him an *******. but i was just like send em thanks. nice run on sentance ya?
Let me introduce you to a "C"apital letter and a Period"."
Old 11-02-2010, 17:48   #7
Boxerglocker
Jacks #1 Fan

Quote:
EH...forget about it... ***** happens... I got all mine.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
BLUE Kool-aid drinking team member
Boxerglocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 18:08   #8
GioaJack
Conifer Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado4Wheel View Post
Let me introduce you to a "C"apital letter and a Period"."
pUnCtUaTIoN nAZi.

Jack

Old 11-02-2010, 18:17   #9
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
wanted to call him an *******. but i was just like send em thanks.
You were going to give him some of that Jersey sweet talk but decided to hold off until the parts showed up

"If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."-General Curtis E. LeMay
WiskyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 18:36   #10
Colorado4Wheel

I tried to read it but lost my train of thought 1/2 way through.
Old 11-02-2010, 18:59   #11
Bello
America/Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiskyT View Post
You were going to give him some of that Jersey sweet talk but decided to hold off until the parts showed up

thats god damn right wisky! shoulda heard him when i said i ordered from enos almost sounded like he was pissed!

p.s. c4w its a forum who cares!

p.p.s. now im jealous of you mitchell!

Last edited by Bello; 11-02-2010 at 19:05..
Bello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 19:22   #12
n2extrm

I love when somebody a thousand miles away tells you what you are seeing. I am willing to bet you tore those boxes up and back looking for those bolts. If you are really desperate you could probably get buy with a home depot run.

Good luck man, it sucks but they usually ship the stuff out pretty quick.
Old 11-02-2010, 19:34   #13
Bello
America/Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2extrm View Post
I love when somebody a thousand miles away tells you what you are seeing. I am willing to bet you tore those boxes up and back looking for those bolts. If you are really desperate you could probably get buy with a home depot run.

Good luck man, it sucks but they usually ship the stuff out pretty quick.

no biggy my redding dies are not in yet and i still have my ss press
Old 11-02-2010, 19:50   #14
GioaJack
Conifer Jack

Ya know, I had the same problem when I was setting up the 1050... after it tried to kill me that is.

Called Dillon with a question about the powder measure, just couldn't get it to seat properly. Explained what was happening, was told that what I described was impossible. Had the gentleman on speaker phone with my son-in-law standing right there, so I guess I wasn't imagining it.

After doing what the gentleman suggested, step by step and letting him actually hear the movement on the phone he opined that I probably had a defective measure and that he would send me a new one. Okay, no problem, that's good service.

When he asked if I had bought the machine new I advised him that it had just been delivered the previous Thursday... shipped from Dillon the Monday prior. I advised him that I had actually bought it from Enos.

I was advised that I had to have the Enos order number for him to look it up and ship the measure. I told him that the Enos number was on my computer which wasn't handy but that I did have the Dillon shipping invoice right in front of me and that it had a plethora of numbers on it. He insisted that I had to have the Enos number.

When I asked him if he could just look it up under my name I was told that it would be like 'looking for a needle in a haystack'. Pardon me... how many 1050's did they ship out on the previous Thursday to someone named Giampapa?

Rather than let my medications get the better of me I advised him that I'd call back later with the information. (Turns out that what he was telling me to do with the measure was the exact opposite of what I was supposed to be doing. My SIL and I finally figured it out.)

Several days later I had to call Dillon back because the case feeder quit working. Different experience entirely. Explained the problem, the gentleman explained that it was probably the microswitch. I advised him that I had my Enos number ready to give to him. Told me it wasn't necessary, he just needed my last name. Within five seconds he had it on the screen in front of him. I knew it was my account because he couldn't pronounce my first name. The gentleman couldn't have been more of a pleasure to deal with.

Guess the service you get pretty much depends on who answers the phone. Overall I've had good experiences with Dillon and I hesitate to take it too seriously just because someone might have been having a bad day.

(I think they purposely treated you shabbily because they knew you were a New Jersey flatlander. )

Jack

Old 11-02-2010, 19:51   #15
Colorado4Wheel

Quote:
thats god damn right wisky! shoulda heard him when i said i ordered from enos almost sounded like he was pissed!

p.s. c4w its a forum who cares!

p.p.s. now im jealous of you mitchell!
No one cares if I understand what you wrote on a forum. Not even my mother.

I would hope you care about how you write. At least just a little.

Of course I was mostly kidding because like I said this just isn't that important.
Old 11-02-2010, 19:55   #16
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
Ya know, I had the same problem when I was setting up the 1050... after it tried to kill me that is.

Called Dillon with a question about the powder measure, just couldn't get it to seat properly. Explained what was happening, was told that what I described was impossible. Had the gentleman on speaker phone with my son-in-law standing right there, so I guess I wasn't imagining it.

After doing what the gentleman suggested, step by step and letting him actually hear the movement on the phone he opined that I probably had a defective measure and that he would send me a new one. Okay, no problem, that's good service.

When he asked if I had bought the machine new I advised him that it had just been delivered the previous Thursday... shipped from Dillon the Monday prior. I advised him that I had actually bought it from Enos.

I was advised that I had to have the Enos order number for him to look it up and ship the measure. I told him that the Enos number was on my computer which wasn't handy but that I did have the Dillon shipping invoice right in front of me and that it had a plethora of numbers on it. He insisted that I had to have the Enos number.

When I asked him if he could just look it up under my name I was told that it would be like 'looking for a needle in a haystack'. Pardon me... how many 1050's did they ship out on the previous Thursday to someone named Giampapa?

Rather than let my medications get the better of me I advised him that I'd call back later with the information. (Turns out that what he was telling me to do with the measure was the exact opposite of what I was supposed to be doing. My SIL and I finally figured it out.)

Several days later I had to call Dillon back because the case feeder quit working. Different experience entirely. Explained the problem, the gentleman explained that it was probably the microswitch. I advised him that I had my Enos number ready to give to him. Told me it wasn't necessary, he just needed my last name. Within five seconds he had it on the screen in front of him. I knew it was my account because he couldn't pronounce my first name. The gentleman couldn't have been more of a pleasure to deal with.

Guess the service you get pretty much depends on who answers the phone. Overall I've had good experiences with Dillon and I hesitate to take it too seriously just because someone might have been having a bad day.

(I think they purposely treated you shabbily because they knew you were a New Jersey flatlander. )

Jack
Maybe they have a problem with pasta fagiole?

"If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."-General Curtis E. LeMay
WiskyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 20:01   #17
GioaJack
Conifer Jack

Quote:

Oh, rats, I could have made that tonight instead of pizza to eat during my election results entertainment.

No, it's a good thing I didn't, it gives me gas and Dawg has a very sensitive nose.

Jack

Old 11-02-2010, 20:32   #18
ursoboostd

Quote:
Oh, rats, I could have made that tonight instead of pizza to eat during my election results entertainment.

No, it's a good thing I didn't, it gives me gas and Dawg has a very sensitive nose.

Jack
LOL. The oposite problem is goin on at my house. My dog has horrible gas and I have a sensitive nose!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 20:40   #19
n2extrm

Giampapa, thats like Smith or Jones very common.

At least in Italy.

I have had similar experience with Dillon. One guy I talked to (i think Jim, I have written down in my notes) was fantastic. Another guy gave me a hard time the two times I called and got him. He was mad because I don't remember when I bought it. I honestly am guessing when I say 7 or 8 years, what is the difference?
Old 11-02-2010, 20:42   #20
n2extrm

Quote:

I haven't had a good bowl of Pasta Fagiole since Nona died some years ago. I stoped ordering it because nothing ever compared to hers.