SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-19-2003, 05:04   #1
Gunrnr
Senior Goofoff

Practical Diplomacy

Two Arabs boarded a flight out of New York. One sat in the window seat and the other sat in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an American got on and took the aisle seat. After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arabs in the window seat said, "I think I'll get up and get a beer."
"No problem," said the American, "I'll get it for you."

While he was gone, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the beer, the other Arab aid, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too."

Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the other Arab picked up the other shoe and spat in it. When the American returned to his seat, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in beers?"
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
http://www.nationalgunforum.com
Gunrnr is offline   Reply With Quote