SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-01-2010, 17:04   #1
Quack
Rent this space

EMP Mags on sale

browsing Springfield's yearly Christmas sale it look like they have the EMP mags on sale for $17.95. That's actually cheaper than buying the mags with the loaded coupon.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/st...roducts_id=582

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 18:07   #2
rsxr22

Wonder if i should buy some magazines for a gun i dont own yet?
rsxr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 18:12   #3
Quack
Rent this space

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxr22 View Post
Wonder if i should buy some magazines for a gun i dont own yet?
yep, you should. then modify one or 2 of them to make them flush fit for the carry mag

Old 12-01-2010, 18:25   #4
Hokie1911
><><><><><

What was his turnaround time getting those back to you?
Hokie1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 18:30   #5
Quack
Rent this space

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokieshooterG23 View Post
none. i bought them from someone that already had them modded, but sold his EMP before he used them.
Got my 2 mags for $50.
To get them modded by "log man" it's ~$20-$25/mag (plus the cost of the mag you send him) and shipping costs.

Old 12-01-2010, 18:31   #6
Hokie1911
><><><><><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
none. i bought them from someone that already had them modded, but sold his EMP before he used them.
Got my 2 mags for $50.
To get them modded by "log man" it's ~$20-$25/mag (plus the cost of the mag you send him) and shipping costs.
Ahhhh ok. Nice score and no wait time.
Old 12-01-2010, 18:39   #7
Quack
Rent this space

and the best thing is that the seller contacted me, so i didn't even have to search for a deal

Last edited by Quack; 12-01-2010 at 18:39..
Old 12-01-2010, 18:42   #8
rsxr22

Wow he's definitely got a nice little operation going! He's going to be screwed though once Springer starts making them though
rsxr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 18:44   #9
Quack
Rent this space

Quote:
Wow he's definitely got a nice little operation going! He's going to be screwed IFSpringer starts making them though
fixed it for you.

Old 12-01-2010, 18:45   #10
Quack
Rent this space

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=289542

Old 12-01-2010, 19:45   #11
polizei1
It WAS Quack

Send a message via AIM to polizei1
Omg Quack, I hate you soooooooooo much! brb, going to change my title.

Edit* Quack do you know how long these will be on sale? Everything (even my GF) is telling me to just buy the damn gun.

I hate all of you!!! Such horrible influences!

Last edited by polizei1; 12-01-2010 at 19:48..
polizei1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 20:06   #12
Quack
Rent this space

Christmas or while supplies last, so act fast!!!

BTW, your GF me

Old 12-01-2010, 20:07   #13
Quack
Rent this space

1911 Forums

Old 12-01-2010, 20:15   #14
Boxerglocker
Jacks #1 Fan

Quote:
Wow he's definitely got a nice little operation going! He's going to be screwed though once Springer starts making them though
It isn't gonna happen, Springfield has Meggar make the mags for them already. It's niche mag, only for the EMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokieshooterG23 View Post
I got mime back in a week.

Thanks for the heads up Quack may order a couple more, any idea what the shipping runs?
&
BLUE Kool-aid drinking team member
Boxerglocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 20:17   #15
Quack
Rent this space

don't recall on shipping, but i got a bunch of stuff last year and it was something like $10

Old 12-01-2010, 20:38   #16
thecableguy

Quack I thought you were selling your EMP to Paul?
thecableguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 20:41   #17
Quack
Rent this space

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecableguy View Post
Quack I thought you were selling your EMP to Paul?
i was, but he's looking for one of his own

Old 12-01-2010, 20:51   #18
thecableguy

Quote:
hmm!! Stay at home dad buying an EB an HK and an Emp. I am not sure George is the only crack dealer around here.
thecableguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 20:59   #19
Hokie1911
><><><><><

Quote:
You were? This is news to me. I asked you to name a price numerous times and you never seriously answered.

Then you said you decided not to sell. ROI.
Old 12-01-2010, 21:01   #20
Hokie1911
><><><><><

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecableguy View Post
hmm!! Stay at home dad buying an EB an HK and an Emp. I am not sure George is the only crack dealer around here.
It's only costing me my left testicle, one kidney, and my 2 year old son on the black market.