Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-14-2014, 12:08   #1
DonGlock26

News Report Breaks Silence on Anti-White Hate Crimes by Blacks

Quote:
Teen Violence: Racial assaults a national problem

Updated: Thursday, June 12 2014, 10:34 AM EDT

CINCINNATI (Deb Dixon) -- Teen mobs at city events is not a Cincinnati thing, and it's been going on for years. Evidence of teen violence goes back to the Wisconsin State Fair in 2011, Philly, Chicago and spring 2014 in Louisville. They all have in common the attacks are by black, teenaged boys and girls. And most of the victims are white. The race factor is not something officials like to talk about. One UC criminology professor says that silence could be deadly. To some who called 911, the race factor was obvious. 11 victims filed reports saying they were kicked, punched or stomped by a group of black teenagers or young adults, boys and girls. Ten of the victims were white, one was Asian. Two reported racial slurs.

Link to more of Dr. Wright's interview

http://www.local12.com/news/features...em-12868.shtml

Operation Wetback 1954 was an immigration law enforcement initiative. The program utilized special tactics to combat the problem of illegal border crossing. Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback.
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:19   #2
jakebrake
cracker

but blacks attacking whites can't be news, as it doesn't fit the agenda. besides, the defense for this action has already been logged.

it's called black rage.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:44   #3
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

Sudden onset violence,ignored/condoned by the msm.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 14:17   #4
DonGlock26

Black on white hate crime does not fit the progressive media narrative and it makes the politically correct uncomfortable.
Operation Wetback 1954 was an immigration law enforcement initiative. The program utilized special tactics to combat the problem of illegal border crossing. Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback.

Last edited by DonGlock26; 06-14-2014 at 14:17..
Old 06-14-2014, 14:26   #5
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

Look at the leaders of our government. If you think this will result in any interest, you are fooling yourself.

Racism should be a crime, not a slogan.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 14:41   #6
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

It's becoming a political system.'08.

Old 06-14-2014, 16:11   #7
DonGlock26

Another one:

Old 06-14-2014, 16:13   #8
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirgi08 View Post
It's becoming a political system.'08.
Shhhhhh.......
Old 06-14-2014, 16:48   #9
oldman11

I'm surprised that Barack Hussein allowed the videos to be shown. Especially after that mess in Florida when he tried use his power to hang a non-white for defending himself against a black thug.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:08   #10
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman11 View Post
I'm surprised that Barack Hussein allowed the videos to be shown. Especially after that mess in Florida when he tried use his power to hang a non-white for defending himself against a black thug.
Holder isn't done with George Zimmerman yet.
Old 06-15-2014, 13:44   #11
Cambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
Black on white hate crime does not fit the progressive media narrative and it makes the politically correct uncomfortable.
I hope the progressive media fall victim to these thugs, they'll see what uncomfortable is.
Old 06-15-2014, 22:49   #12
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

Or become a convert.'08.

Old 06-20-2014, 14:49   #13
DonGlock26

Quote:

Ferndale Police say "knock-out game" may have inspired attack that put man in hospital

http://youtu.be/o30WZ9oys20

Kim Russell
6:10 PM, Jun 19, 2014
6:19 PM, Jun 19, 2014

Ferndale (WXYZ) - The “knock-out game” has been making headlines across the country. It is a “game” where someone tries to knock out an innocent stranger with one punch.

Now, Ferndale Police are investigating whether that is what lead to an attack on a man walking along Woodward Avenue.

It happened just before midnight on Sunday night as Edward Ewing walked across Wordsworth Street. He had just stopped at White Castle for a bite to eat and was walking home. He saw two men walking toward him.

“Was just going home,” said Ewing. “Next thing I know I am sucker punched.”

The punch knocked Ewing out. He suffered a concussion, broken jaw, chipped teeth, cuts, and bruises.

“They could have killed him,” said his partner Jeff Perdue who witnessed the attack.

The two wondered if he was the victim of a hate crime because of their sexuality, but as police pointed out there was no evidence of that.

“There were no words spoken, looks given,” said Edward. "It was just boom.”

“As soon as they did it they laughed,” said Jeff Perdue. “They were laughing back to the car.”

Ferndale Police are hoping someone can help them identify the men responsible. Witnesses gave vague descriptions that are unlikely to help police without more leads. The two men who walked passed him were described as young, black, one wearing a blue shirt. They were seen getting into a silver or gold car.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oakl...an-in-hospital

Another knockout beating of a white man by Obama's sons.........