SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-01-2011, 19:28   #1
Quack
Rent this space

1911 Centennial - New Year Resolutions.

So what is everyone doing for resolutions for the 1911 Centennial?

I'm going to let Hokie shoot my guns and since it's the Centennial, i'll be open to buying a gun from some of the manufacturers i usually wouldn't buy from. not saying that i'll buy them, but i'll be open to doing so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 19:33   #2
Hokie1911
><><><><><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack View Post

I'm going to let Hokie shoot my guns and since it's the Centennial, i'll be open to buying a gun from some of the manufacturers i usually wouldn't buy from (ie...I will be getting a Baer). not saying that i'll buy them, but i'll be open to doing so.
Clarified it for you.
Hokie1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 19:34   #3
Quack
Rent this space

I was thinking a Blinged out Taurus

Old 01-01-2011, 19:34   #4
rsxr22

I really didnt use my head! I basically tapped myself out for the year already with the WC, NH, and the EMP. I am not really that upset as of right now because I dont have any guns that I dont shoot, but I know in like 3-5 years Im going to be po'd at myself for not getting the WC. I like some of the other's that I have seen, but I think the only 2 I would really want would obviously be the Colt and the WC. Since I wouldnt be shooting any Centennial I bought, I think these two will be worth the most in the long run minus some of the stuff the custom guys decide to make.
rsxr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 21:07   #5
knedrgr

Quote:
I was thinking a Blinged out Taurus
Are we still keeping with the tradition of a new gun for the new year?

There'll be a nice blinged out Taurus at the shop tomorrow...
COTEFT #2

knedrgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 21:14   #6
Quack
Rent this space

Quote:
Originally Posted by knedrgr View Post
Are we still keeping with the tradition of a new gun for the new year?

There'll be a nice blinged out Taurus at the shop tomorrow...
i was a new gun for each holiday, so you are a few behind.

Old 01-01-2011, 21:16   #7
rsxr22

What was for XMAS then?
Old 01-01-2011, 21:23   #8
Quack
Rent this space

i have to pick up my RRA this week, so that will be the New Years gun.
TRP Champion and part to build that and the R1 fro Christmas.
Thanksgiving was the Professional Operator.

Old 01-01-2011, 22:10   #9
rsxr22

Where did you find a RRA at?
Old 01-01-2011, 22:12   #10
Nickpisp

I have a Colt ANVII coming this month.
Nickpisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 22:13   #11
Quack
Rent this space

it's not a RRA 1911.

Old 01-01-2011, 22:16   #12
rsxr22

Oh wow! That's very uncharacteristic of you. AR? 16 or 20"?
Old 01-01-2011, 22:22   #13
Quack
Rent this space

16", has an A.R.M.S. railed handguard and sights and a bunch of other stuff. it's ready for a suppressor. got a deal on it.

Old 01-01-2011, 22:50   #14
rsxr22

Quote:
16", has an A.R.M.S. railed handguard and sights and a bunch of other stuff. it's ready for a suppressor. got a deal on it.
No really? I thought you would have paid full MSRP or something! But that's cool!!! AR's are fun. Im getting rid of one of mine right now through the store, its a M&P15T, and Im putting a shorty build together that will also be "can ready" These darn 1911's keep setting me back though!
Old 01-01-2011, 22:53   #15
Quack
Rent this space

$579

Last edited by Quack; 01-01-2011 at 22:53..
Old 01-01-2011, 23:11   #16
rsxr22

Quote:
$579
Where do you find these people in need of drug money? The only one's i run into have Hi-Points, Lorcins, and Jimenez. No BAC, you cant have their contact info
Old 01-01-2011, 23:21   #17
bac1023

Quote:

I'm going to let Hokie shoot my guns and since it's the Centennial, i'll be open to buying a gun from some of the manufacturers i usually wouldn't buy from. not saying that i'll buy them, but i'll be open to doing so.
Time for a Baer!
bac1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 23:26   #18
Quack
Rent this space

Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
Time for an Officer sized 1911!
fixed it for you

Last edited by Quack; 01-01-2011 at 23:26..
Old 01-01-2011, 23:27   #19
Quack
Rent this space

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxr22 View Post
Where do you find these people in need of drug money? The only one's i run into have Hi-Points, Lorcins, and Jimenez. No BAC, you cant have their contact info
from another (gun) dealer. most of my bargains are found at my usual gun shop stops.

Last edited by Quack; 01-01-2011 at 23:28.. Reason: added text for clarity LOL
Old 01-02-2011, 00:23   #20
knedrgr

Quote:
i was a new gun for each holiday, so you are a few behind.
My CCO was for Thanksgiving. But yeah, I'm a couple behind.
COTEFT #2

knedrgr is offline   Reply With Quote