Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-29-2014, 14:31   #1
Green70

Feds warning of terrorist attacks on Southern borders.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ttack-southern

Quote:
Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.
Quote:
Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source. “It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.
Car bombs in Texas, Arizona, and California...

What do you think the response would be from the White House if a car bomb explodes at a mall in Tucson and kills a dozen Americans?
Green70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 14:42   #2
Mahalo_.32
Patriot

Having many friends in Tx I can see a HUGE movement. There will be a war at the border for sure! It will for sure get ugly. People are already sick and tired of all this BS and they will defend themselves and fight for what's right.
G19 9mm
NEW G30s;)
Mahalo_.32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 14:48   #3
CarryTexas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green70 View Post
What do you think the response would be from the White House if a car bomb explodes at a mall in Tucson and kills a dozen Americans?
There would be an investigation and as long as no one in the administration could be blamed he might issue a strongly worded speech.

If the republicans could be blamed then all hell would break loose!

Last edited by CarryTexas; 08-29-2014 at 14:48..
CarryTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 14:57   #4
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:

My guess is they will say we need to open the border to protect innocent people from the terrorists in mexico. The mexican terrorists attacking us will just prove how bad they are, so we have to protect the children.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 15:02   #5
kahrcarrier
FAHRENHEIT

Who or what is "Judicial Watch?"
kahrcarrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 15:06   #6
WT

The Fort Bliss installation status is FPCON ALPHA. That means they are taking an afternoon nap. Guess they are not too worried about what JW has to say.

Fort Hood and Fort Bragg are same-same.

Friday afternoon before a long weekend.
WT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 15:17   #7
Gunny Lingus
Think it moved

ISIS posted pictures in Chicago. I wonder if they realize that if they hit Chicago, and other liberal bastions, the Obama administration will dump Israel immediately, cut off all aid to Israel, and surrender to ISIS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Hey Yeager: Youtube is NOT your friend, and DOES NOT help your business.
Gunny Lingus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 15:19   #8
Green70

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahrcarrier View Post
No idea; article was linked from Drudge. Michael Savage Show host was talking about it today as well...

I typically stay away from hard right hyperbole news sources, but this seems legit.

Fox News also has it as their top story...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/29...ment-bulletin/

Quote:
“A review of ISIS social media messaging during the week ending August 26 shows that militants are expressing an increased interest in the notion that they could clandestinely infiltrate the southwest border of US, for terror attack,” warns the Texas Department of Public Safety "situational awareness" bulletin, obtained by FoxNews.com.

The three-page bulletin, entitled “ISIS Interest on the US Southwest Border” and dated Aug. 28 was released to law enforcement on Thursday.

“Social media account holders believed to be ISIS militants and propagandists have called for unspecified border operations, or they have sought to raise awareness that illegal entry through Mexico is a viable option,” states the law enforcement bulletin, which is not classified.
Green70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 15:46   #9
MaxxAction

Quote:

Obama will remind them that this isn't how civilized people do things in the 21st century, and then go play 36 holes of golf.
Old 08-29-2014, 15:50   #10
Bruce M

I am guessing there would be some other sources if this were true. Maybe they just have not got to other sources.
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 15:56   #11
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

I don't know if the area will catch fire, but there is a lot of kindling stacking up. All it will take is a few sparks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 16:06   #12
Cmacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahrcarrier View Post
Largely bipartisan legal group focused almost exclusively on government oversight. Responsible for many many freedom of info inquiries and law suits against extra-constitutional government over reach over the past several decades or so.
Old 08-29-2014, 16:09   #13
Cmacc

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch
Old 08-29-2014, 16:24   #14
Gator Monroe

If Feds are Slow to respond and Texas "Militias & able bodied Citizenry " intervene to augment the State, would the Feds go after the Citizenry/Militias instead of assisting the State ?
Gator Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 16:34   #15
stevelyn
NRA Life Member

Quote:

Simple, the Marxist Pig and his DoJ Stasi will consult with the SPLC scumbags and they'll start persecuting patriotic American citizens.
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 16:51   #16
Alchemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
If Feds are Slow to respond and Texas "Militias & able bodied Citizenry " intervene to augment the State, would the Feds go after the Citizenry/Militias instead of assisting the State ?

Knowing this administration, it wouldn't surprise me one
bit.
Alchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 17:16   #17
jdavionic
NRA Member

Not possible. Our borders are locked down.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 18:01   #18
phil evans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
feds in texas will walk away - nothing to see here .
perry with his national guard militia needs to assert his dominance as governor to the federal presence that has abandoned texans.
Old 08-29-2014, 18:13   #19
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

Texas is better off without their help.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 18:17   #20
ArtyGuy

To me, this is a good topic (threat stream) to discuss US government intel collection. As an active duty bubba who deals with targeting, I recognize the importance of intel collection. Without it, we can't identify the target we need to strike. But now, perhaps, this is targeting that needs to be done on US soil. That said, what price are people willing to pay? Anyone who decides to attack the US needs people inside the US to assist their attack. So will it take an American citizen in EL Paso to get their head cut off or just an IED or rocket attack to have Americans demand the NSA (and others) to unleash their intel capabilities?

Last edited by ArtyGuy; 08-29-2014 at 18:19.. Reason: Typos (damn auto correct)
ArtyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote