Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:29   #801
furioso2112

I can't understand what's up...I figured these would be gone in minutes, but from the posts here, there are only a couple dozen or so spoken for. I am perplexed. Too many don't know what they're missing. The upside is that those who have followed this thread for a while will still get a chance to get in on the deal in case they missed it in the first day or so.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:33   #802
Jon_R
Silver Membership

I just ordered one a couple minutes ago.
Old 05-17-2010, 19:11   #803
chadb

Order placed!

I also sent you two e-mails about my order and my FFL info because on the invoice it all appeared on one line and appeared jumbled.
Old 05-17-2010, 19:14   #804
rsm688

got mine ordered, cant wait to get it
Old 05-17-2010, 19:39   #805
Trey83

I would love to take advantage of this opportunity but there is no way I could get my hands on 1000 rounds of .45 GAP and that is the only full size I have now.

Will this frame become available for the subcompacts? If so, will you have a similar offer on them?
Old 05-17-2010, 20:46   #806
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Definitely want one for my G20... have more than 1000 rounds between 10mm, .357 SIG, and .40....

I guess I'll have to wait for JR to come down the smokestack and drop one under the tree this christmas....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:21   #807
toddnjoy

you don't know how bad i want one but the G21SF version is not out yet
Old 05-18-2010, 10:00   #808
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
If you have a G37 GAP pistol and was interested in converting it to a 17,17L,22,24,31,34,35 you would need a complete top end and a new trigger bar. Other than the price of the top end it is easy to do.

Strange, I have only received 1/2 the orders I expected. Maybe some of the guys involved in this thread are not checking it as often as they should? It was my intention to leave this offer exclusively to this thread however GT "Big Head" Eric tells me he is more than willing to post this in the main room.

I plan to give you guys a few more days then its going to be up for grabs to the rest of GT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:45   #809
Ntelligent-Donkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
Strange, I have only received 1/2 the orders I expected.
JR,
I'd be happy to take a second one.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:54   #810
rsm688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntelligent-Donkey View Post
JR,
I'd be happy to take a second one.
x2

I can't wait for mine to get here, JR when do yall expect for these to start shipping out? (not being impatient just curious)

-spencer-
Old 05-18-2010, 11:12   #811
crosse
Caped Crusader

Quote:
If you have a G37 GAP pistol and was interested in converting it to a 17,17L,22,24,31,34,35 you would need a complete top end and a new trigger bar. Other than the price of the top end it is easy to do.

Strange, I have only received 1/2 the orders I expected. Maybe some of the guys involved in this thread are not checking it as often as they should? It was my intention to leave this offer exclusively to this thread however GT "Big Head" Eric tells me he is more than willing to post this in the main room.

I plan to give you guys a few more days then its going to be up for grabs to the rest of GT.
i haven't been getting my subscription updates as regular as I used to. I think its something to do with GT. that being said I put my order in yesterday!
Old 05-18-2010, 12:20   #812
raph84

JR,

Please do give us an extra day or 2...I am trying to work out the details of recieving the frame at an ffl gettin 1k rounds and getting a group of guys to the range. I should have gotten my ducks in a row earlier I know
Old 05-18-2010, 13:00   #813
crosse
Caped Crusader

i was always under the assumption that the ejector was just a part of the trigger housing. i've never ventured to pull it out. is it removable? is it just a case of me yanking it out with a pair of pliers?
Old 05-18-2010, 14:07   #814
triehl27

crosse:

I wondered about this too. Ihad an extra 40 trigger housing so i just grabbed the ejector with a pair of pliers and low and behold it does pop out. pulls straight out in the direction the ejector points.

"Standing or sitting when not lying down."

Actually in all truth, my boss doesn't know his own position, and since he's had it for 10 years he won't ask his boss what he actually is supposed to do.

Greatest Quote EVER:(In regards to Gecko_45's diatribe on body armor)
"If plan A is to take multiple rounds of .308 in your back, I'd come up with a Plan B"
Old 05-18-2010, 14:10   #815
Jon_R
Silver Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by triehl27 View Post
crosse:

I wondered about this too. Ihad an extra 40 trigger housing so i just grabbed the ejector with a pair of pliers and low and behold it does pop out.
Anyone know if you can buy an ejector? I would prefer to do that and add a 9mm ejector to the SF TH vs take one out of an existing TH making the existing one useless. Worst case I will just buy a TH and pull it from that.
Old 05-18-2010, 15:03   #816
juicespeare1

Ordered mine today.

Can't wait to get it.

JR, quick question.

I'm going to paint mine in Cerakote OD green. I have both the air cure and the oven cure.

I can cure the oven cure at 300F for 45 minutes or 250F for 2 hours, what do you recommend? Or, should I just use the air cure which takes a full 5 days to cure?

BR
Old 05-18-2010, 15:10   #817
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Ejectors pull straight out of the TH. Unfortunately you MUST purchase a trigger housing & ejector together. They are not sold separately.

I have no idea where the melting point of this frame is? Put the heat to it and let me know. Burn it up for all I care.

These are T&E frames, there is no love for them unless we become successful.... at that time they would be worth plenty.

Old 05-18-2010, 21:06   #818
furioso2112

HA! Now THAT gives some ideas about "testing and evaluation." But I know me - I will keep this thing exactly as it comes to me (that is, not extreme modifications). A second T&E frame, though...would really encourage me to do some extreme testing. Drag it behind the car on a dirt road, freeze it, simulate an IED going off near it, shooting it (that's a risk for defensive use of a gun, yeah? Although I suppose these are more geared toward competition). Let my dogs chew on it a while, attach it as a kite weight in a lightning storm, etc.
Old 05-18-2010, 21:48   #819
EDCholsters
EDCholster.com

impatiently waiting shipping notice

JR-
I thought the SF TH was included? Now I see another "add to cart" option for it.
I put in the comments, if I need one to add it when I bought mine...

Order 137116

Please include/charge me for the SF TH! Thanks
Old 05-18-2010, 22:51   #820
mvician
Lifetime Membership

Quote:
Strange, I have only received 1/2 the orders I expected.

w00t !

Order placed

Thanks JR