SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:11   #821
ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosse View Post
i was always under the assumption that the ejector was just a part of the trigger housing. i've never ventured to pull it out. is it removable? is it just a case of me yanking it out with a pair of pliers?
I got some extra 9mm or 40s&w ejectors if you need some. They come straight out, i just pull them out or you can push the edge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:03   #822
zr52002

GlockTalk never sent me the thread update notice email, so I just randomly checked this today and saw they were released. Order placed!
Old 05-19-2010, 10:49   #823
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

They're available?! I pretty much gave up. I had planned on buying one to use as T&E for our department 22s. Guess I'll poke over to the website.

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Say NO! to Washington I-594
Old 05-19-2010, 10:50   #824
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

Crosse and ainokea:

We should link up and share notes on stuff. Between us, we should have enough parts to make a new gun.

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Old 05-19-2010, 18:33   #825
hunt_ak

Quick question...

I have a Timberwolf frame coming. That said, I also have a G22 and a second generation G17 coming also.

I am going to take the parts out of my G22 to build the Timberwolf. Can I take the ejector out of my second generation G17 and put it in my short frame trigger housing?

This will accomplish:

Timberwolf frame with mostly G22 parts and a second generation G17 ejector in a short frame trigger housing with the G17 slide. Is this kosher?

I'm just trying to see if I need to pick up any more parts before my order ships...
Old 05-19-2010, 21:48   #826
raph84

Order placed!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 00:27   #827
ainokea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris View Post
Crosse and ainokea:

We should link up and share notes on stuff. Between us, we should have enough parts to make a new gun.
That actually would be fun. A group review or test of the frames. PM me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:03   #828
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

Hmmm, what am I missing? Off the website, no way to order the frame . . . help the tard por favor!

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Old 05-20-2010, 07:13   #829
Jon_R
Silver Membership

Quote:
Hmmm, what am I missing? Off the website, no way to order the frame . . . help the tard por favor!
It is a special secret link.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/specialproduct.aspx
Old 05-20-2010, 09:59   #830
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Hunt_ak
If you plan to build the TimberWolf frame as a G22 then I highly recommend you use the 22 ejector.
If you plan to build the TimberWolf frame as a G17 then I highly recommend you use the 17 ejector.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:05   #831
hunt_ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
Hunt_ak
If you plan to build the TimberWolf frame as a G22 then I highly recommend you use the 22 ejector.
If you plan to build the TimberWolf frame as a G17 then I highly recommend you use the 17 ejector.
OK, thanks

So Timberwolf frame with my G22 guts and the 2nd Gen. G17 top end and ejector. Got it!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:03   #832
rsm688

If one of yall are looking to build a 22, I have a practically brand new G22 upper and mags with Trijicon night sights I would sell for $300 shipped, that would give you a full gun for around $420 once you get the parts for the lower (I have those as well if needed).

Anyways, I have quite a few uppers to run on my frame but it will probably end up as a G34 with a LWD threaded barrel once I get done with the testing
Old 05-20-2010, 11:55   #833
jjminch

I'm glad to see these finally came out, been watching for a while. Unfortunately I just got into Afghanistan (why couldn't you have released them last month!), so I can't test one just yet. The price is killer too. Maybe I can get my wife to test one and report in.

I'd really like a build with a custom lwd longslide 9mm.
Old 05-20-2010, 16:42   #834
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

Thanks JR!

Will probably get one of each for a GEN 2 and a Gen 4. Just because!

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Old 05-20-2010, 20:28   #835
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
FYI: We are almost sold out of the TimberWolf frames. I do not expect the remaining to last much longer. The link will not allow a purchase once the qty is reached so there will be no doubt when its over.
The frames I have on-hand are shipping now. The remaining will ship late next week. I am going to re-post the offer this last time

Oh yah, testing went as planned. We received 8 prototype receivers and shot several hundred rounds of 9mm & 40 S&W through them. Yahoo... Things are looking pretty good. The only problem we ran into is with our own SF trigger housings. We should have the problem corrected within the next 4 weeks (mold changes).... Just in time for the regular production. But this leaves us with a slight problem regarding the prototype. If you order a TimberWolf prototype frame you MUST HAVE A SF trigger housing to use it.

I have a limited amount of factory SF trigger housings on hand, and they all have 10/45 ejectors. If you plan to use a factory SF TH you will have to remove the 10/45 ejector from it, remove the 9/40 ejector from your standard TH and install it in the SF TH. Unfortunately, when my SF TH are gone, that's it until I locate more. I am scrambling to find more right now! If you have your own SF TH I will ship your prototype frame first. Sorry guys, chalk this up to "crap I don't control"

HERE IT IS, FINALLY, I am going to release this special link to order the TimberWolf prototype frame. 120 pcs are available here on GT, 30 will go to inside customers. 150 total collector frames!
http://www.lonewolfdist.com/specialproduct.aspx

If you have an established account with LWD please change your shipping info to reflect your dealers address.
If this is your first order please use your real shipping address and list your dealers address in the comment section.

Here is the deal.

The whole idea of this prototype offer is: each person will have a complete gun at his disposal. Your gun will guarantee the T&E session will happen because your going to gut your own gun to complete the test.
You can try to purchase the parts necessary from me however I may not have them all in stock at this point in time. If you want a complete parts list, check out the parts schematic on our web site.

The TimberWolf frame will work for G17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37 pistols. It will include the grips, mag release and SF trigger housings (as long as I have them). The std TH will not work in the TimberWolf frames. All other parts should transfer over.

You get the frame at $75 +$10 S&H. The guys with their own SF TH go first so tell me you have a SF TH in the comment section of your order and it will roll first (give me a few days to get home because I am still at the NRA convention).

The rest of you guys... I have a limited amount of SF TH so I will fill the orders until they are gone.

You can only order one (1) of these prototypes so don't get greedy and try for 2. If you do, I will end up canceling both orders.

Follow the instructions in the link "must ship to FFL" Don't screw up cause your order will be cancelled.

When you receive the frame I expect you to assemble it with the parts you have on hand and shoot 1,000 rounds in the next couple days.

I will provide a web link (soon). It will have a brief list of questions I need answers to regarding frame performance. Please fill out the questionnaire ASAP.

THANK YOU to everybody who helped put this together and plans to contribute their time & ammo towards a great community project. I have discussed this offer with my peers in the firearms industry. They all feel I am one CRAZY SOB for putting up this offer but also concede it is so WACO that it just might work!

I have no doubt this offer is an outstanding opportunity for everybody involved! You watch and see , other manufactures will follow suit with similar offers. You guys are great, you guys made this possible, I really do appreciate all your support.

Old 05-20-2010, 20:38   #836
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

Well, ordered one standard frame so that we can T&E it for our duty issued Gen 2's. Will also get together with some GT folks and wring it out. Did you want videos, photos, etc.?

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Old 05-20-2010, 22:31   #837
ainokea

Quote:
Well, ordered one standard frame so that we can T&E it for our duty issued Gen 2's. Will also get together with some GT folks and wring it out. Did you want videos, photos, etc.?
Asked JR if it was okay to do a video and he gave the thumbs up. I'll be using my G34 on mine and if you want we can meet at Sams or something and run the frames through its paces.

Old 05-21-2010, 08:04   #838
raph84

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
...I have discussed this offer with my peers in the firearms industry. They all feel I am one CRAZY SOB for putting up this offer but also concede it is so WACO that it just might work!
Well if it helps, I know I would not have been in the market for a 9mm conversion barrel had this deal not been available...so this deal has pulled in at least 1 new customer. On top of that I have been shouting Lone Wolf's name from the rooftops since the moment I heard about this frame...so if everyone else is also, the word of mouth is going to be amazing. If this product performs properly I can not imagine you guys not having a huge hit on your hands
Old 05-21-2010, 09:04   #839
khamill2000

I was finally able to find a local dealer willing to do the transfer for me but I am having problems checking out. I click the "checkout" button and it fades to gray and says "please wait". Has said that for hours. Even tried closing the window and starting over but it does the same thing.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:29   #840
Jon_R
Silver Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by raph84 View Post
Well if it helps, I know I would not have been in the market for a 9mm conversion barrel had this deal not been available...so this deal has pulled in at least 1 new customer. On top of that I have been shouting Lone Wolf's name from the rooftops since the moment I heard about this frame...so if everyone else is also, the word of mouth is going to be amazing. If this product performs properly I can not imagine you guys not having a huge hit on your hands
I already have a LW 40-9 G35 conversion barrel. My plan for the frame is to buy a LW G35 slide, get the rest of the parts and use the conversion barrel to make a permanent ~G34. It should be fun. I already have some of the pieces.