SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-29-2008, 15:57   #141
Neofyte

Just two little things,
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
If the laser is offset by 0.75 of a inch then it should clear most pistol silencers as the common diameter is 1.38 (AAC Evolution .45 is 1.38, SWR HEMS2 .45 is 1.375 and the Gemtech Blackside .45 is 1.37) leaving about 0.12 of a inch, which might(no experience) be enough.
If you could get the laser to be a pulse type like Lasermax’s, then you should get a more visible laser with twice the run time.
Your looking good, just some thoughts since you appear to still be in the design phase and could therefore implement changes.
Old 10-29-2008, 17:43   #142
MOHAA Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by APD View Post
It looks like a good product but I would prefer it in .45 acp, I have no probs with the G17/22 frame.
Same here,I would buy one for my G21SF if they make one.

Old 10-29-2008, 19:55   #143
smokey45

Send a message via ICQ to smokey45
Thanks, JR! I might just travel to Tulsa to get my hands on one,
s45
Old 10-29-2008, 22:43   #144
Suburban

I was thinking that I could use another 9mm/40/.357SIG/etc. and 10mm/45ACP frame for competition use, but then I realized that none of the mag funnels would fit.

May have some use for one in the future if they work like Glock frames, and not like the metal aftermarket ones that really need to be built up into a pistol by a gunsmith.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- My Website - Glock stuff, black rifles, 1911 build, gun and gear reviews, news, etc.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:13   #145
4TS&W
2A RKBA 4EVER

I'd like to see them side by side with Glock frames...
Old 10-30-2008, 19:00   #146
Danimal3805

Send a message via Yahoo to Danimal3805
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboRocket View Post
Now, Lone Wolf should take their skills/connections and go design a single-stack pocket 9 that has Glock reliability, and sell it for a reasonable price. I would probably buy 2.
That sounds like an awesome idea!!!! Single stack lower that would accept 19 or 17 slides!
Old 10-30-2008, 20:06   #147
glock-fan

Why...Why....make a copy from a glock for $300, ..for that money of I prefer to get the original.
Old 10-30-2008, 21:10   #148
Keeperofthedew

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock-fan View Post
Why...Why....make a copy from a glock for $300, ..for that money of I prefer to get the original.
JR's said a couple of times that they're shooting for sub $200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse_Now View Post
Why? (scratches head) Now if they really wanted to do something worthwhile, they could make a folding stock tactical carbine that takes Glock mags
Because if you combine this frame with a Mech-Tech CCU w/ collapsable stock it would fulfill that roll and run you about $550? Just a thought.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:50   #149
1999Cobra

Hey JR,

By the looks of how this thread has grown in a few short days and most if not all of the posts are +1...

I would have to say as long as your frame functions as described, you and yours will have quite a hit and turn quite a profit in a relatively short time ...

Best of luck - thanks for the info, finally got it in email yesterday ... as a matter of fact I have product incoming - It's good to be a vendor for Lone Wolf products
Old 10-31-2008, 06:20   #150
BuckyP
Lifetime Membership

Quote:
There are those that really like the GLOCK deisgn, but don't believe they are perfect.
  • The intergal laser is appealing. The CTC's are awesome, but they do add bulk. I'm sure the Laser Max is a good unit as well, but I prefer it to be activated when I grip the gun.
  • Many of us that really choke up on the gun, tend to get bit by the slide. This makes the beaver tail appealing.
  • Some don't like the grip angle (I've come to like it).
  • A lot of us don't like the spacing on the finger grooves on the compact models, so we're hopeful that the compact will version will have full size finger groove spacing. (Sorry to those that don't like the grooves at all).
Old 10-31-2008, 11:28   #151
Broylz

Send a message via Yahoo to Broylz
i really like it.

i too am interested in a custom SN to make it more personal. with what you guys already offer, do you plan on offering a full on LWD Pistol?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:30   #152
Zell
IrregularMember

I like my Glocks the way they are now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:02   #153
KaPPaBaLL
MemberScratcher

subbed...
Old 11-02-2008, 08:28   #154
glock-fan

I won´t buy it..

Why would you want one of this for..it is too expensive $299..then you have to buy the slide and the barrel..you are going to espent more than the actual cost of a new glock..for a copy, a gun without brand and a manufacturer without experiece on guns just on parts...what about the reliability..
Old 11-02-2008, 08:30   #155
glock-fan

Do you really feel confident shooting with one of those.?..I won´t..what if this thing explode on your face..
Old 11-02-2008, 08:35   #156
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Do you really feel confident shooting with one of those.?..I won´t..what if this thing explode on your face..
You're KIDDING, right? This is somewhere along the lines of "don't buy one of those Glocks - they all go KABOOM!", right?
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:26   #157
cmspeedy

It is a new design being added to a platform with arguably the best reliability record for an autoloader - people should be skeptical. It may be great or it may have issues. They may be able to resolve those issues, but Lone Wolf can have NOWHERE NEAR the R&D budget of Glock so I expect growing pains.

Some of you have an addiction and will buy it anyway and I'm sure plenty will end up in the parts drawer with all the other stuff you bought that you found to be subpar to the factory parts.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:31   #158
troy96

Quote:
The SHOT ShowCase
Old 11-02-2008, 10:55   #159
KaPPaBaLL
MemberScratcher

Quote:
Why would you want one of this for..it is too expensive $299..then you have to buy the slide and the barrel..you are going to espent more than the actual cost of a new glock..for a copy, a gun without brand and a manufacturer without experiece on guns just on parts...what about the reliability..
i definitely hear what you're saying. i however also thought of this as well. I don't mind having couple parts from an aftermarket source, but having built a whole pistol with MOSTLY aftermarket parts would semi-ERK me. I still thing the new frame they're coming out is fine as long as the price isn't too much..
Old 11-02-2008, 11:49   #160
1999Cobra

Quote: