SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-21-2011, 16:05   #181
Magicmanmb

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafric View Post
Hey All, I graduate my academy next week, and was wondering on how to carry my badge off duty? Anyone have a spare badge holder I can try? I was thinking of one that I can put on my belt.

Ta in advance... Nigel.

I carry mine in a simple foldover with I.D. on one side badge on other.

When I take out my wallet it doesn't show, what I do for a living. Only time I use a belt clip is working investigation instead of patrol.

Last edited by Magicmanmb; 08-21-2011 at 16:06..
Magicmanmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 16:18   #182
Magicmanmb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstface38 View Post
I finally cleaned out my work room and came up with a few items I never use. Shipping cost shouldn't be a problem on my part, you just may have to wait until I get paid so I can afford it.

Here they are to any LEO that needs them:

From L to R:

Gould & Goodrich handcuff/mag combo case, paddle back. Would be worn on the right side on a left handed shooter. It fit my S&W chain cuffs and an HK USP 40 mag. I believe it also fits Glock 21 mags. Stamped "B821 4LH" on the back.

Bianchi paddle back thumb snap holster for a Kahr K9. Stamped "Bianchi 59 Kahr K9" on the back.

Bianchi belt slide duty carrier for the Stinger LED flashlight. Not sure if it fits the new Polystinger LEDs. "Size 4" printed on a tag on the back side.

Safariland thumb snap paddle back holster for a Beretta 92F. Stamped "Ber-92F-C" on rear.

Finally a Gould & Goodrich holster, thumb snap belt slide, for some type of revolver. Stamped "B B H 32" on back side.

Let me know if anyone wants/ needs any of these! I'm looking for anything for an HK USP 40 Fullsize or an off duty mag carrier for Glock 21/ HK USP 40 mags.

Cop Talk

The holster for the revolver is for a Kframe Smith or similar size in Colt
.38/.357. What was a level III. When Dinosaurs roamed the earth. First holster I was ever issued. With practice it can actually be drawn faster than some today & more secure from a front gun grab.
Old 08-21-2011, 16:25   #183
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

I use a simple badge case. I have my regular wallet in another pocket. The badge case never comes out unless it's an emergency when off duty. No need to let anyone know.

There is a difference between badge case and badge wallet. Don't trap yourself by carrying everything together. Also, leave the belt clip holder for the detectives. Don't be an off duty detective.
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 17:39   #184
BIGGUNS911

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghstface38 View Post
I finally cleaned out my work room and came up with a few items I never use. Shipping cost shouldn't be a problem on my part, you just may have to wait until I get paid so I can afford it.

Here they are to any LEO that needs them:

From L to R:

Gould & Goodrich handcuff/mag combo case, paddle back. Would be worn on the right side on a left handed shooter. It fit my S&W chain cuffs and an HK USP 40 mag. I believe it also fits Glock 21 mags. Stamped "B821 4LH" on the back.

Bianchi paddle back thumb snap holster for a Kahr K9. Stamped "Bianchi 59 Kahr K9" on the back.

Bianchi belt slide duty carrier for the Stinger LED flashlight. Not sure if it fits the new Polystinger LEDs. "Size 4" printed on a tag on the back side.

Safariland thumb snap paddle back holster for a Beretta 92F. Stamped "Ber-92F-C" on rear.

Finally a Gould & Goodrich holster, thumb snap belt slide, for some type of revolver. Stamped "B B H 32" on back side.

Let me know if anyone wants/ needs any of these! I'm looking for anything for an HK USP 40 Fullsize or an off duty mag carrier for Glock 21/ HK USP 40 mags.

Cop Talk
I am interested in the Gould & Goodrich handcuff/mag combo case, paddle back if it is still up for grabs. I sent you a PM. Thanks Bigguns911
BIGGUNS911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 21:22   #185
usafric

Thanks for the input guys. Will give the badge holder a go, not wallet or belt clip...
Old 08-21-2011, 21:29   #186
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Actually, I am interested in the paddleback for the kahr. Will send you a pm.
Old 08-24-2011, 14:17   #187
josepavento

Cop Talk

(1) *****gone**8/26/11**** Safariland x26 Taser holster. Basketweave. Excellent condition. Right handed cross draw when worn on the left side of the belt.

(2) Safariland x26 Taser holster. Basketweave. Excellent condition. Left handed cross draw when worn on the right side of the belt.

(3) Bianchi accumold elite basketweave large baton holder.

(4) Open top streamlight scorpin (i think) safariland basketweave flashlight holder.

(5) Open top and bottom bianchi accumold elite streamlight stinger holder. I've heard if you work a stinger led back and forth, it will stretch out and work with the stinger led.

(6) Safariland open top basketweave streamlight stinger holder.

(7) Bianchi accumold elite basketweave size large duty belt. I have the buckles somewhere in my basement but I can't find them at the moment.

PM me for a cheap price on the holsters. Both are for a 4" springfield XD. #8 is a 6280 with TLR 1 attached. #9 is a 6360 in stx basketweave.

Last edited by josepavento; 08-26-2011 at 17:40..
josepavento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 17:13   #188
Magicmanmb

Traded locally

Last edited by Magicmanmb; 09-22-2011 at 20:33..
Old 08-31-2011, 08:26   #189
Kadetklapp
Methberry PD

I hate looking about for charity, but after a memorial service yesterday I felt bad about my current nylon setup and want to get my leather back in order. I need a black basketweave cuff case and a decent holster for a G22. Let me know what you got and what kind of price you are looking for.
Kadetklapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 17:34   #190
Patchman
Florist

Wife told me to clean up my closet. Among other things, I have a couple of stinger flashlights in there. Definitely have:

Polystinger
Stinger (regular): Has the word "VOLPE" scratched on the head.
Stinger XT (with the big head)
Fast charger
***no batteries**** None are holding a charge.

PM me. Will trade for patch. Will only ship to an Agency address that I can find on the internet. Sorry.

And thank YOU for being perfect, all the time, every time. Go forth and reproduce. We need more of you.

Last edited by Patchman; 09-14-2011 at 19:32..
Patchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 18:51   #191
usafric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadetklapp View Post
I hate looking about for charity, but after a memorial service yesterday I felt bad about my current nylon setup and want to get my leather back in order. I need a black basketweave cuff case and a decent holster for a G22. Let me know what you got and what kind of price you are looking for.

I have a one with the velcro closure, and am looking for an open top for hinged cuffs?

Last edited by usafric; 09-05-2011 at 18:52..
usafric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:03   #192
Kadetklapp
Methberry PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchman View Post
Wife told me to clean up my closet. Among other things, I have a couple of stinger flashlights in there. Definitely have:

Polystinger
Stinger (regular): Has the word "VOLPE" scratched on the head.
Stinger XT (with the big head)
Fast charger
***no batteries**** None are holding a charge.

PM me. Will trade for patch. Will only ship to an Agency address that I can find on the internet. Sorry.
PM sent.
Kadetklapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 20:43   #193
Magicmanmb

Looking to see if anyone would happen to have a 24'' or so Wooden Baton. Have a Polymer Full length straight stick & a PR24 full length with trumbull stop. Most of the time they have been stuck in the closet. They want ASP's or wood now finally is authorized. Wife had plans to order one but we found out how much the insurance will cover for my knee. Also looking for 52/54 waist BDU duty pants 34 or 32 length. The prednisone over 4 years has really packed it on. Also I have 1 patch left now outdated.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:13   #194
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

If you don't find a donor,

Www.qmuniforms.com

Has a 24" LAPD hardwood baton for $10 and grommet for $3.

It's pretty good quality and I have one that I carry on foot beats.
Old 09-25-2011, 16:09   #195
toddmog

It's time to pay it forward. Almost two years ago Kahr_Glockman hooked me up with a Safariland 6360 in Basketweave. It fits a Glock 17/22. It does not fit weapons with a rail mounted light.

I recently ordered a 6280 to fit my G17 with TLR-1s. When it arrives (hopefully soon), the 6360 is up for grabs. I'll give first preference to a reserve or new officer that has to buy his own gear. It can be yours for whatever it costs to ship. (that's what it cost me)
6360 is spoken for

Also, I could still use an Accumold elite BW double cuff case if anyone has one laying around. You would need to be willing to ship to a home address since I don't get mail at the S.O. as a reserve. I'll happily email a jpeg of my credentials.

Last edited by toddmog; 10-03-2011 at 17:14.. Reason: 6360 is spoken for
toddmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:20   #196
jwhite75
Gubmint Worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadetklapp View Post
Sounds like this guy could use it.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:16   #197
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPRankin85 View Post
I figured as much. Didn't know either way figured I'd ask, I have a nylon double mag pouch that's in decent shape I can get rid of. I also have some various basketweave and nylon gear.

Lawman, still got any of those b/w mag pouches youre willing to part with?
What mag pouch do you need? Figured I start looking before I forget.
Old 09-26-2011, 13:55   #198
DPRankin85

lawman800, pm sent. Kadetklapp, what kind of cuff holder you looking for?
DPRankin85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 13:58   #199
k9medic

I have a BW double cuff case that I can part with. It's been cut down a bit in the middle but still looks decent from the outside.

Looking to track down a citation holder (and perhaps a leash to keep from setting it on top of the patrol car and driving off.)

EDITED - also just found a BW OC holder and a double mad pouch for a baretta 92, that fits a G22 mag too.

Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Last edited by k9medic; 09-26-2011 at 14:42..
k9medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 14:12   #200
DPRankin85

k9, I saw some on amazon for around 12-15 dollars. I need to get one as well, I've been using the cite book itself or my clipboard for a while now. Figure it's time I jump on the band wagon
DPRankin85 is offline   Reply With Quote