SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-16-2011, 19:11   #241
scottydl

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalchuckster View Post
Also have a few holsters and class A dress stuff available. I know this is the "Free to a good home" area, so since I'm asking for money please let me know if I should move this to another area, I figured since its so cop specific stuff I would give you guys first crack at it.
We try to handle "sales" via PM vs. posting a list in this thread, just to keep it uncluttered. Or post it on the regular GT classifieds. Obviously you are giving away a bunch of stuff too in another posting, so it's all good.
scottydl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 23:29   #242
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Okay, I've sat on it long enough and now that I have a working laptop, I am able to do a long list of used gear. More to be added as I clean out my closet.

Pics are available but they are all separate so it will take a lot of space to list them all. If you really want the pics, PM me your email and I will send it to you... until I figure out how to post them here, that is. I will ship to home addresses as long as you are not a total newb here on CT.

Fobus 6900SF - plastic paddle holster designed for holding 1 9/40 cal. magazine and 1 Surefire 6P sized light behind the magazine, I used it for the Glock 17 magazine but it should also work with a Beretta or Smith 9/40 magazine, used it a few times but it is a bit wide for me and I have a relatively small waist (31") so it takes up too much real estate

Galco large vertical shoulder holster, nylon size 31 - adjustable to fit many sizes, with the slot screw sets on the shoulder straps, this holds a large frame revolver, I used it for my Colt Python but will also fit a Smith N/L frame and if adjusted, a K frame, sure it can also fit the Ruger Redhawk or something

Bianchi nylon Accumold paddle holster for small frame pistols, box says will fit the Sig239 but I used it for the Glock 26 and it fits fine, traditional thumb break, adjustable angle on the paddle from crossdraw forward rake to FBI rear rake to straight up/down

Safariland 070 duty holster in nylon finish mid-ride for the Glock 20/21, pretty used with a rip on the thumb break that doesn't go thru all the way and is still serviceable, would be good for someone who needs a disposable holster in the academy and you can toss it after you are done (to fpsgeek)

Galco leather SOB (226B) for the Glock 17/19/26 - designed for small of back wear but I have seen people wear it at the typical strongside position for an extreme rake presentation (to usafric)

Safariland 27-83 IWB holster in Safarilaminate with J-hook attachment for the Glock 17/19, I used it for my Glock 26 but there was an extra 1" or so of material at the front, the J-hook made it versatile with any belt and it was a pretty secure fit (to ScottyDL)

B/W leather handcuff strap, black pull the dot snap for the handcuff, slip on loop for the belt (to ScottyDL)

Safariland 325 belt drop extender - gives another 2.5" drop off your belt for your midride holster, I used it with my 070 to make it low ride and it actually rides lower than the -5 series where it's a 1.5" drop, maybe you can use this with a 6285/6365 and make it a 4" drop? Plain leather finish but I used it with my nylon gear, nobody made fun of my mismatched gear and the universe didn't implode so it's good to go

Dutyman B/W leather double magazine duty pouch model 8521U for the Glock 17/19, Beretta 92F, nickel snaps, vertical and horizontal mount slots on the back

Safariland 77V B/W finish double magazine duty pouch for the S&W 9/40 or Beretta 9/40 magazines, would also fit the Glock 17/19 magazines, the top covers are ripping on the back and one is almost broken off so I figure this would be a good solid mag pouch for those who would just as soon cut them both off and make it a nice open top magazine pouch for duty, vertical mount slots only

Last edited by lawman800; 12-31-2011 at 15:38..
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 23:31   #243
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Quote:
Also have a few holsters and class A dress stuff available. I know this is the "Free to a good home" area, so since I'm asking for money please let me know if I should move this to another area, I figured since its so cop specific stuff I would give you guys first crack at it.

1) Safariland 6280-83 in basketweave for Glock 17/22/31. Great condition. $40 shipped.

2) Safariland 6280-836 in STX for Glock 17/22/31 with X200 light. Great condition. $50 shipped.

3) Safariland 6360-7742 in STX for SIG 220/226 with X200, M3, TLR1. Awesome ALS holster, only used one time to qualify. $60 shipped.

4) Ted Blocker basketweave swivel holster model SW600, 6" drop, ordered to only swivel forward. Will fit 1911's with out rails. $80 shipped.

5) Class A get up consisting of two (2) Aetco basketweave single handcuff cases with hidden snaps, four (4) Aetco basketweave keepers with hidden snaps, Ted Blocker model CP250 single stack double mag case in basketweave with hidden snaps, Dutyman basketweave leather sam browne with silver metal buckle in size 38. All of the above is in great shape. Willing to break it up as you need it but I prefer to ship it whole. $30 shipped.

Please PM me if you have any questions or want pictures sent.
Got the stuff today, thanks, Chuckster and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:12   #244
scottydl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman800 View Post
Okay, I've sat on it long enough and now that I have a working laptop, I am able to do a long list of used gear. More to be added as I clean out my closet.
PM re-sent.
scottydl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 18:42   #245
Gombey

Got the shield holder, it was the right one.

Thanks Chuckster

Last edited by Gombey; 12-31-2011 at 00:22..
Gombey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 22:34   #246
pal2511

Send a message via AIM to pal2511
Quote:
Finally got a chance to clear out my old unused gear and get it organized. From left to right, top to bottom...

1) random adjustable nylon radio holder. TAKEN
2) Safariland asp holder in STX, has two verticaly placed screws on back and is made to attatch to the thigh holster platform. 5 1/4" long. TAKEN
3) Aker shield badge belt holder.TAKEN
4) Bianchi nylon double cuff case with hidden snap.
5) Bianchi acumold elite single cuff case with hidden snap.
6) Bianchi nylon small OC pouch with hidden snap.
7) Bianchi acumold elite streamlight stinger holder. TAKEN
8) Bianchi acumold elite flashlight holder ring with hidden snaps.
9) Bianchi nylon baton ring.
10) One Bianchi acumold elite keeper with hidden snaps.
11) Brand new ASP nylon look adjustable holster, 6" long. TAKEN
12) Used ASP nylon look adjustable holster with black standard ASP, 7 1/2" closed and 20" expanded. TAKEN

Everything is free, just pay for shipping.
Would love the single cuff case #5 accumold elite
Old 12-30-2011, 23:19   #247
socalchuckster

shoot me a PM with your address and consider it yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal2511 View Post
Would love the single cuff case #5 accumold elite
socalchuckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 15:32   #248
Sampo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman800 View Post

Galco leather SOB (226B) for the Glock 17/19/26 - designed for small of back wear but I have seen people wear it at the typical strongside position for an extreme rake presentation
Shout out for this !

PM sent to Lawman800.

Last edited by Sampo; 12-31-2011 at 15:32..
Sampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 16:49   #249
Central Texan
AmericanSoldier

I have a Safariland 6360 in STX, right handed for a G22 with TLR-1. I'd like to trade somebody for the same but with no weapon light. I never got around to buying one and dont plan to anymore. Mine has very little wear and was only used in the academy.
Central Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 23:31   #250
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Safariland 070 duty holster in nylon finish mid-ride for the Glock 20/21, pretty used with a rip on the thumb break that doesn't go thru all the way and is still serviceable, would be good for someone who needs a disposable holster in the academy and you can toss it after you are done (to fpsgeek)

Galco leather SOB (226B) for the Glock 17/19/26 - designed for small of back wear but I have seen people wear it at the typical strongside position for an extreme rake presentation (to usafric)

Safariland 27-83 IWB holster in Safarilaminate with J-hook attachment for the Glock 17/19, I used it for my Glock 26 but there was an extra 1" or so of material at the front, the J-hook made it versatile with any belt and it was a pretty secure fit (to ScottyDL)

B/W leather handcuff strap, black pull the dot snap for the handcuff, slip on loop for the belt (to ScottyDL)

Bianchi nylon Accumold paddle holster for small frame pistols, box says will fit the Sig239 but I used it for the Glock 26 and it fits fine, traditional thumb break, adjustable angle on the paddle from crossdraw forward rake to FBI rear rake to straight up/down (to Sampo)

Fobus 6900SF - plastic paddle holster designed for holding 1 9/40 cal. magazine and 1 Surefire 6P sized light behind the magazine, I used it for the Glock 17 magazine but it should also work with a Beretta or Smith 9/40 magazine, used it a few times but it is a bit wide for me and I have a relatively small waist (31") so it takes up too much real estate

Galco large vertical shoulder holster, nylon size 31 - adjustable to fit many sizes, with the slot screw sets on the shoulder straps, this holds a large frame revolver, I used it for my Colt Python but will also fit a Smith N/L frame and if adjusted, a K frame, sure it can also fit the Ruger Redhawk or something

Safariland 325 belt drop extender - gives another 2.5" drop off your belt for your midride holster, I used it with my 070 to make it low ride and it actually rides lower than the -5 series where it's a 1.5" drop, maybe you can use this with a 6285/6365 and make it a 4" drop? Plain leather finish but I used it with my nylon gear, nobody made fun of my mismatched gear and the universe didn't implode so it's good to go

Dutyman B/W leather double magazine duty pouch model 8521U for the Glock 17/19, Beretta 92F, nickel snaps, vertical and horizontal mount slots on the back

Safariland 77V B/W finish double magazine duty pouch for the S&W 9/40 or Beretta 9/40 magazines, would also fit the Glock 17/19 magazines, the top covers are ripping on the back and one is almost broken off so I figure this would be a good solid mag pouch for those who would just as soon cut them both off and make it a nice open top magazine pouch for duty, vertical mount slots only

Added: Basketweave garrison belt, velcro closure, underside lining is the loop part of the velcro (not the hook), size 34. Guess you can wear it backwards with the underside out to present the loop felt cloth for an overbelt with the hooks, no idea why I even bought it, tried it once and never worn again

Last edited by lawman800; 01-01-2012 at 23:31..
Old 01-01-2012, 23:45   #251
Metro566
Gunfighter

If anyone has a black, basketweave, rotating ASP baton scabbard they'd be willing to part with....I'd love you forever. Thanks!
Metro566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 13:13   #252
Kadetklapp
Methberry PD

Anyone have a car-charger cord for a Streamlight Stinger charger? I just need the cigar plug and cord that plugs into the charger itself.
Kadetklapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 20:12   #253
BIGGUNS911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central Texan View Post
I have a Safariland 6360 in STX, right handed for a G22 with TLR-1. I'd like to trade somebody for the same but with no weapon light. I never got around to buying one and dont plan to anymore. Mine has very little wear and was only used in the academy.
PM sent
BIGGUNS911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 18:57   #254
Central Texan
AmericanSoldier

Quote:
I still have this available.

In addition I could sure use a nylon radio holder and nylon OC pouch for Mark IV.
Old 01-12-2012, 22:39   #255
fpgeek

Got one...

Quote:
I still have this available.

In addition I could sure use a nylon radio holder and nylon OC pouch for Mark IV.
PM me with an address and I'll send over a radio holder.
fpgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 13:59   #256
Central Texan
AmericanSoldier

PM sent. Thank you!
Old 01-20-2012, 20:42   #257
fpgeek

Quote:
Finally got a chance to clear out my old unused gear and get it organized. From left to right, top to bottom...

1) random adjustable nylon radio holder. TAKEN
2) Safariland asp holder in STX, has two verticaly placed screws on back and is made to attatch to the thigh holster platform. 5 1/4" long. TAKEN
3) Aker shield badge belt holder.TAKEN
4) Bianchi nylon double cuff case with hidden snap.TAKEN
5) Bianchi acumold elite single cuff case with hidden snap. TAKEN
6) Bianchi nylon small OC pouch with hidden snap.TAKEN
7) Bianchi acumold elite streamlight stinger holder. TAKEN
8) Bianchi acumold elite flashlight holder ring with hidden snaps.
9) Bianchi nylon baton ring.
10) One Bianchi acumold elite keeper with hidden snaps.
11) Brand new ASP nylon look adjustable holster, 6" long. TAKEN
12) Used ASP nylon look adjustable holster with black standard ASP, 7 1/2" closed and 20" expanded. TAKEN

Everything is free, just pay for shipping.
PM sent for the flashlight ring and keeper.

Last edited by fpgeek; 01-20-2012 at 20:43..
fpgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 22:44   #258
socalchuckster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpgeek View Post
PM sent for the flashlight ring and keeper.
PM returned
socalchuckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:32   #259
kayl

I have a few things that I can pass along:

Desantis Nemesis for LCP with CT laser
2 flat basepads for LCP mags

I might have a few more things; I'm going through the holster drawer and gun stuff this weekend.
If I saw a guy robbing a bank I would get on my horse and cut his head off with my katana.
kayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 23:53   #260
DXThtr

holster

I need an ankle holster for a J frame 38 that I carry as a back up.
Any help would be helpful.
DXThtr is offline   Reply With Quote