Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:05   #261
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

I have one, I used to carry an SP 101 in it, it isn't the best holster but it will work, PM me if you want some pics or you just want me to send it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:37   #262
DXThtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
I have one, I used to carry an SP 101 in it, it isn't the best holster but it will work, PM me if you want some pics or you just want me to send it.
PM sent
DXThtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 15:33   #263
Kadetklapp
Methberry PD

I am always on the hunt for old beacon lights of squad cars and fire trucks if anyone knows of any or has any. Looking to buy them whole or if they are in parts/pieces.

Also still need a 12v cord for a Stinger charger...
Kadetklapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:36   #264
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Items are sent... except for the 325... waiting for some shipping supplies... but let me know if anyone got the other items yet.
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:55   #265
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXThtr View Post
I need an ankle holster for a J frame 38 that I carry as a back up.
Any help would be helpful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXThtr View Post
PM sent
I am afraid I have done you wrong, I went and looked through my pile of holsters and didn't find it, and I have searched around in some of the boxes to see if it got packed up, don't know where it would have gotten to but since I didn't use it anymore I don't know. I am still on the look out for something though, and if I find it I will send it your way. Sorry for the delay and problem.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:52   #266
usafric

Hey Lawman, I got the SOB holster, Ta very much... Anything I can do for you let me know.
Old 02-01-2012, 20:57   #267
Sampo

Lawman, got the Bianchi. Thanks again dude!
Old 02-01-2012, 22:27   #268
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

No worries about anything. Like I said in the post, all I need is to be reimbursed for the postage... so whatever it said it cost on the label, just gift it back to me on Paypal... because I hate that 3% surcharge.
Old 02-03-2012, 14:08   #269
Jabbaman

Looking for duty double mag pouch for Glock 17/22

Must have flaps
Plain leather with hidden buttons preferred but will consider all other config.

If you have one or two sitting around I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Last edited by Jabbaman; 02-03-2012 at 14:43.. Reason: Added details
Jabbaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 14:18   #270
Cochese
CLM Number 209
Most mackinest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbaman View Post

If you have one or two sitting around I'd love to hear from you. Thanks!
Open top?
Flaps?
Basketweave?
Plain?
Nylon?
Brass buttons?
Hidden buttons?

Be as specific as you can so if someone DOES have it, there are no questions.

-texmex
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 14:21   #271
Cochese
CLM Number 209
Most mackinest

Wife and I are going to finally get around to categorizing our stuff. Maybe even pictures. Get ready for an onslaught of stuff.

All I ask is that someone pay shipping for whatever I send, unless it is something I recently purchased that cost a lot of money. I have a few safariland duty holsters (light bearing) that I obviously don't want to give away (I paid for almost all of my own gear). I'm not going to list a price on the holsters, in spirit of this thread, but if someone wants to toss a little cash my way I'm good with that.

I'll get everything up ASAP.

-texmex
Old 02-03-2012, 14:22   #272
Cochese
CLM Number 209
Most mackinest

We'll probably have 30-50 items or more. I will definitely try to get pics for everything. Lots of TASER holsters, a mix of BW and plain duty gear, keepers, pouches, ASPs, ASP holders, etc.

-texmex
Old 02-03-2012, 14:44   #273
Jabbaman

Glock 17/22 double mag pouch

Added details to my post. Thanks Cochese!
Jabbaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 19:07   #274
BPD

Looking for:
Safariland double mag pouch with hidden snap in plain leather that fits single stack .45
Safariland plain leather model 90 handcuff pouch (not the 90H already have that one)

Have:
Lots of stuff! Just ask.
BPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 21:49   #275
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Safariland 070 duty holster in nylon finish mid-ride for the Glock 20/21, pretty used with a rip on the thumb break that doesn't go thru all the way and is still serviceable, would be good for someone who needs a disposable holster in the academy and you can toss it after you are done (to fpsgeek)

Galco leather SOB (226B) for the Glock 17/19/26 - designed for small of back wear but I have seen people wear it at the typical strongside position for an extreme rake presentation (to usafric)

Safariland 27-83 IWB holster in Safarilaminate with J-hook attachment for the Glock 17/19, I used it for my Glock 26 but there was an extra 1" or so of material at the front, the J-hook made it versatile with any belt and it was a pretty secure fit (to ScottyDL)

B/W leather handcuff strap, black pull the dot snap for the handcuff, slip on loop for the belt (to ScottyDL)

Bianchi nylon Accumold paddle holster for small frame pistols, box says will fit the Sig239 but I used it for the Glock 26 and it fits fine, traditional thumb break, adjustable angle on the paddle from crossdraw forward rake to FBI rear rake to straight up/down (to Sampo)

Fobus 6900SF - plastic paddle holster designed for holding 1 9/40 cal. magazine and 1 Surefire 6P sized light behind the magazine, I used it for the Glock 17 magazine but it should also work with a Beretta or Smith 9/40 magazine, used it a few times but it is a bit wide for me and I have a relatively small waist (31") so it takes up too much real estate

Galco large vertical shoulder holster, nylon size 31 - adjustable to fit many sizes, with the slot screw sets on the shoulder straps, this holds a large frame revolver, I used it for my Colt Python but will also fit a Smith N/L frame and if adjusted, a K frame, sure it can also fit the Ruger Redhawk or something to Magicmb

Safariland 325 belt drop extender - gives another 2.5" drop off your belt for your midride holster, I used it with my 070 to make it low ride and it actually rides lower than the -5 series where it's a 1.5" drop, maybe you can use this with a 6285/6365 and make it a 4" drop? Plain leather finish but I used it with my nylon gear, nobody made fun of my mismatched gear and the universe didn't implode so it's good to go to (I forgot...)

Dutyman B/W leather double magazine duty pouch model 8521U for the Glock 17/19, Beretta 92F, nickel snaps, vertical and horizontal mount slots on the back to Jabbaman

Safariland 77V B/W finish double magazine duty pouch for the S&W 9/40 or Beretta 9/40 magazines, would also fit the Glock 17/19 magazines, the top covers are ripping on the back and one is almost broken off so I figure this would be a good solid mag pouch for those who would just as soon cut them both off and make it a nice open top magazine pouch for duty, vertical mount slots only

Basketweave garrison belt, velcro closure, underside lining is the loop part of the velcro (not the hook), size 34. Guess you can wear it backwards with the underside out to present the loop felt cloth for an overbelt with the hooks, no idea why I even bought it, tried it once and never worn again to Jabbaman

Added: Hidden Tailor underbelt... I think that's what it is called. That rubber looking belt with the nubbies that stick outward at all directions to grip your pants or something. I tried it once and it didn't work for me.

Last edited by lawman800; 02-08-2012 at 10:11..
Old 02-03-2012, 22:08   #276
Sampo

Want:
Safariland 6280 for M&P 9/40 FS, Dual Mag Pouch, Cuff case/strap (all plain black)

Have:
Safariland 6280 for Sig 225/8/9 (plain black)
Fobus HK1 Paddle
Bianchi CarryLok (Nylon) for Sig, will work with similar trigger guard style.

The 6280 for the Sig is practically new, would like an equal trade or something comparable...
Old 02-08-2012, 09:58   #277
Magicmanmb

Anyone have a 6280 or a thumbbreak for a non railed Sig 226? Have several nylon double mag carriersBlackhawk level 2 w/the basketweave look for a 17/22 Glock going throught the box slowly but surely. Also have several packs of clotting material bought a bulk jar of it when our local old fashioned pharmacy closed.
Magicmanmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 20:43   #278
Doughnutman_923

Send a message via Yahoo to Doughnutman_923
Got a Level III SERPA holster here with a high ride belt loop (Comes with low-ride belt loop and extra screws) GREAT condition, Barely used because I sold my G22 right when I bought the holster due to a good trade, and got a G23 out of it.

Looking to trade for Safariland duty holster (any security level) For Glock 17/22. Preferably for a 23 and in great condition.

PM if interested

***GONE***

Last edited by Doughnutman_923; 04-25-2012 at 09:57..
Doughnutman_923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:35   #279
ditchdoc24

Have 3 holsters I'll pass on to someone who can use them. All 3 holsters are for left hand only.

1) Blackhawk SERPA Level III for a Glock 17/22. Got this holster before I went to the academy and then they banned the SERPAs. Used it 1-2 times at the range before I started the academy.

2) Safariland SSIII for a Glock 17/22. Plain finish, good condition. This is the holster I ended up using in the academy. Maybe a few minor scratches but otherwise perfect.

3) Safariland 6360 for Smith & Wesson M&P 9/40 with a TLR-1. I used this holster for about 2 years working patrol and loved it. Changed jobs and went to a Glock so I had to get another 6360. Holster is scratched up and the round plate that fits in the bottom of the holster which covers the lens of the TLR-1 is missing. Otherwise the holster works perfectly.

I'd like these to go to sworn LEOs only. Shoot me a pm and I'll mail it to your department address.
ditchdoc24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:38   #280
MeefZah
Cover is Code 3

I have a nearly new 5.11 duty jacket, navy blue reversing to neon yellow w/ reflective stripes, size XL (which fits bigger than most XLs, I think). Ike length. Great shape, has detached badge tab, elastic cuffs, elastic waist, no side zips.5.11 says retail is $140.

I'd like to trade it for a Spyderco or Kershaw knife, Glock 9mm mags, a Blade Tech X26 taser holster, pair of size 12 duty boots, or pretty much whatever cop stuff ya might have...

Jacket link:

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Produ...ty-Jacket.html
"No amount of indoctrination or textbook learning will in themselves develop more than efficient mediocrity. Operations should be handled with a combination of force, subtlety, shrewdness, guile, and knowledge born of actual experience." - DF
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote