Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-29-2012, 18:25   #321
Presscheck40
Presscheck40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
If it's a no go with bigguns, I have a set of VGC black Smith hinged or satin Smith chain I would swap for a 070 RH. Lemme know...

The 070 is already gone but sounded like a good deal. Thanks anyway.
Old 02-29-2012, 21:46   #322
BIGGUNS911

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGUNS911 View Post
So what are you calling a good set of handcuffs? I would be interested in one of the safariland 0701 Glock 17/22 holsters if we can make a deal on handcuffs.
Found a set of Peerless model 300 chain cuffs. They are in great used shape with 24 teeth, broken in so they hinge around nicely and look good. If I recall my S&W's are older ones that are not in great shape. They are in my car that is at the office at this time and I would not be able to get them before tomorrow. I would be into a trade with you pay your shipping and I will pay my shipping. Let me know what you think. See photo below.

Cop Talk

Last edited by BIGGUNS911; 02-29-2012 at 21:49.. Reason: Add more info
BIGGUNS911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 22:00   #323
Presscheck40
Presscheck40

Ok let me look I think I have another 0701 packed away let me see if I can find it and I will get back with you. Lord only knows why I have 4 0701 holsters but anyway.
Old 02-29-2012, 22:25   #324
BIGGUNS911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presscheck40 View Post
Ok let me look I think I have another 0701 packed away let me see if I can find it and I will get back with you. Lord only knows why I have 4 0701 holsters but anyway.
Because one is not enough and five to to many . Cool let me know.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:19   #325
scottydl

To keep this public thread from becoming multiple ongoing private trades, how about if we move those discussions to PM.
scottydl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:59   #326
BIGGUNS911

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydl View Post
To keep this public thread from becoming multiple ongoing private trades, how about if we move those discussions to PM.
Sorry I thought it was getting a little long winded. My bad
Old 03-03-2012, 12:53   #327
Leightonpd2

Free to a LEO Officer:

Safariland 070 BBW right hand
Safariland 070 Nylon right hand

for Sig 226 and 220 with or without rail.

Just cover shipping.
Leightonpd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:40   #328
Presscheck40
Presscheck40

Cop Talk

Used a total of two shifts until the 6280 with the light option arrived. This one is a safariland 6280 for a S&W M&P. I'm looking to trade for a set of Asp cuffs or another tlr-1 newer version with the LED bulb for my other glock or just Let me know what you have

Last edited by Presscheck40; 03-12-2012 at 09:48..
Presscheck40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 13:50   #329
fpgeek

Might get lucky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Also pictured above:

TASER X26 exo holster
Blade Tech TASER X26 holder (I have a few) with leg shrouds one shroud to Metro566
M26 drop leg holster in nylon

Single Colt 1911 mag holder with hidden snap in BW, Safariland Magicmanmb
Two gerber multitool holders in brown

Bagmaster IWB nylon holster universal pistol (G17 sizes) (lefty)

Bianchi #7/7L for G17/19 LH pancake holster in brown. Weird pen writing on it.

UM Sidekick lefty #15 paddle with thumbbreak.
Just got a line on some free Taser M26 ECDs from our favorite uncle, but need the holsters. Will take what you have left. Will provide letterhead donation receipt for tax purposes

Last edited by fpgeek; 03-13-2012 at 11:30.. Reason: New info
fpgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:59   #330
Magicmanmb

Need 26" ASP Style Baton

If anyone has an extra 26" ASP style foam grip baton w/ the top threaded on like an ASP (male threads are on the baton outside). I'll find something to trade for w/you work that out over by pm. The one from Cochese was stolen in transit by USPS. Took the mailer to the postmaster showed him the opening, reply was probably a machine tore it. Then showed him the nice neat razor knife slit just big enough to slide a borrowed baton through. Was told sorry & nothing that they could do, I found out the letter carrier has a history of items falling out of packages. They gave him a new route best that they would do.

ScottyDL I did forget to put in I did send in the online form to the Postal Inspectors. They said unless I had proof that it was the person such as his fingerprints or a video of him taking it not much thry can do. If I had the baton to print there wouldn't be a crime. Also since in SC it's a 4th degree felony for non-LEO's to posess them I filed a report with the county police for information in case they get a case against him for something else. I was told since he is in the letter carriers union even if he was caught stealing it would likely have no repercussions other than maybe a few days off w/o pay. Unless it was a schedule 2 drug & the DEA did something. Found out the starting pay is more than the local PD's with better insurance. $19.90 an hour, they probably get money for ammo to practice going postal.

Last edited by Magicmanmb; 03-13-2012 at 10:04..
Magicmanmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:17   #331
scottydl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicmanmb View Post
Took the mailer to the postmaster showed him the opening, reply was probably a machine tore it. Then showed him the nice neat razor knife slit just big enough to slide a borrowed baton through. Was told sorry & nothing that they could do...
Haven't they ever heard of Postal Inspectors? I would be looking through some inner LE channels to reach your closest office/agent, or at the very least file a mail tampering complaint here:

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MLNtRcvd.aspx

If this carrier is stealing somewhat innocent items, I'm he's stealing money, pills, SSN's, and whatever else gets sent through the mail.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:24   #332
fpgeek

Bs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicmanmb View Post
If anyone has an extra 26" ASP style foam grip baton w/ the top threaded on like an ASP (male threads are on the baton outside). I'll find something to trade for w/you work that out over by pm. The one from Cochese was stolen in transit by USPS. Took the mailer to the postmaster showed him the opening, reply was probably a machine tore it. Then showed him the nice neat razor knife slit just big enough to slide a borrowed baton through. Was told sorry & nothing that they could do, I found out the letter carrier has a history of items falling out of packages. They gave him a new route best that they would do.

ScottyDL I did forget to put in I did send in the online form to the Postal Inspectors. They said unless I had proof that it was the person such as his fingerprints or a video of him taking it not much thry can do. If I had the baton to print there wouldn't be a crime. Also since in SC it's a 4th degree felony for non-LEO's to posess them I filed a report with the county police for information in case they get a case against him for something else. I was told since he is in the letter carriers union even if he was caught stealing it would likely have no repercussions other than maybe a few days off w/o pay. Unless it was a schedule 2 drug & the DEA did something. Found out the starting pay is more than the local PD's with better insurance. $19.90 an hour, they probably get money for ammo to practice going postal.
Protect the packaging for latent prints and follow through with the Postal Inspector. Their latent print lab is one of the best in the country.
fpgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 17:06   #333
scottydl

The USPIS won't put a whole lot of resources into a theft under $50, as it probably happens a gajillion times a day... but a formal complaint and reasonable suspicion (along with other past and future allegations) might eventually sink this guy, even if they don't admit that to you now.
Old 03-14-2012, 15:52   #334
Ohio Copper

I've got a Safariland 519 taser holster in basketweave free to a good home, all I ask in return is a uniform patch. I'm looking for a basketweave magazine pouch for a glock 22 and a single mag pouch for offduty use.

Last edited by Ohio Copper; 03-14-2012 at 15:53..
Ohio Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 15:56   #335
usafric

Tazer Holster

Hi Ohio Copper, I've got a double mag pouch for a G22, willing to trade ya? Both pay our own shipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
I've got a Safariland 519 taser holster in basketweave free to a good home, all I ask in return is a uniform patch. I'm looking for a basketweave magazine pouch for a glock 22 and a single mag pouch for offduty use.
Old 03-16-2012, 18:24   #336
Ohio Copper

I will list out the following items in the pics when I get a chance. I cannot give this stuff away but I would like to sell a lot of it. If not, eBay and Craigslist is next. The ankle holster fits a g27 and the holsters fit glock 22. Some of it is brand new.

Sent from my Calculator.
Attached Thumbnails
Cop Talk - Click for larger version   Cop Talk - Click for larger version  

Benjamin Franklin
Quote:
Just being a federally "prohibited person" who owns guns and signatures about them on the internet should be enough to keep him paranoid."
Old 03-16-2012, 18:26   #337
Ohio Copper

P.s I'm attempting to magically turn all this gear into a tlr1 or m3 weapon light and a 6360 ASAP.

Sent from my Calculator.

Benjamin Franklin
Quote:
Just being a federally "prohibited person" who owns guns and signatures about them on the internet should be enough to keep him paranoid."
Old 03-16-2012, 18:40   #338
Matt45648

Send a message via Yahoo to Matt45648
i could use the 27 holster... another ohio cop here.
Matt45648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 18:41   #339
Matt45648

Send a message via Yahoo to Matt45648
also, is the BW glove pouch available?
Matt45648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 23:47   #340
scottydl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
I will list out the following items in the pics when I get a chance. I cannot give this stuff away but I would like to sell a lot of it.
This thread is for giving stuff away, although a few trades have slipped in here and there.

GT has a pretty good Classifieds section for selling.