GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 13:27   #161
lawman800
Juris Glocktor
 
lawman800's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Out the frying pan & into the fire!
Posts: 37,984
Blog Entries: 1
Yes, I dug all my junk out and will do a listing like Meef soon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueiron:
I've said it before and I'll say it here: they'd look better with lividity.
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 13:38   #162
DPRankin85
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
Posts: 38
Gotcha. Thanks!
DPRankin85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 14:56   #163
bfd1210
Senior Member
 
bfd1210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Royse City, TX
Posts: 200
I have a Safariland mag pouch in plain black leather. It is The hidden snap. PM me info and I will send it out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnitro View Post
Hey guys I was looking for a Safariland double mag pouch for G17/22, would like black snaps but will take anything.....its the 77 model, plain black. Also need a nylon duty belt size 40-42, Just started a new job where I have to get my own stuff. Thanks guys!
bfd1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 15:48   #164
itsnitro
Got Sig?
 
itsnitro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: LA
Posts: 2,090
Send a message via AIM to itsnitro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfd1210 View Post
I have a Safariland mag pouch in plain black leather. It is The hidden snap. PM me info and I will send it out..

PM sent with info...thanks a million!
__________________
Glock 26 - Sub Club #7797
Sig P226 - Sig Club #7797
Florida Glockers #7797
itsnitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 17:36   #165
freeride88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 574
Send a message via AIM to freeride88
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
Jay-Pee black metal 2.25" key holder (looks like Okay's Kee-Per) - free


markmeftah@yahoo.com
I'd like to claim this, if you don't mind. Should I email you about it?

Does anyone have an x-26 taser holster they could toss my way? I'm sure tired of putting a loaner on my belt.

Last edited by freeride88; 08-02-2011 at 17:37..
freeride88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 20:29   #166
MeefZah
Cover is Code 3
 
MeefZah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 3,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeride88 View Post
I'd like to claim this, if you don't mind. Should I email you about it?

Does anyone have an x-26 taser holster they could toss my way? I'm sure tired of putting a loaner on my belt.
Someone did just send me an email about it, was that you? Whoever it was that sent it - and I replied to - it's yours.
__________________
**** Bill de Blasio
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 21:25   #167
freeride88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 574
Send a message via AIM to freeride88
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
Someone did just send me an email about it, was that you? Whoever it was that sent it - and I replied to - it's yours.
Yes, that was me. Thanks a lot!
freeride88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:06   #168
MeefZah
Cover is Code 3
 
MeefZah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 3,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeride88 View Post
Yes, that was me. Thanks a lot!
I haven't mailed it yet. I'm waiting on payment from some guy on Ebay who is dragging his feet... trying to turn two post office trips into one trip. If he pays today or tomorrow I will get it out Monday AM.
__________________
**** Bill de Blasio
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:34   #169
361cop
Senior Member
 
361cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 203
Send a message via Yahoo to 361cop
Does anyone have a key keeper (one that looks like a belt keeper but can put a spare car key in it) or a silent key keeper?

I'm looking for plain black.

Thanks.
361cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 00:22   #170
Facejackets
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by 361cop View Post
Does anyone have a key keeper (one that looks like a belt keeper but can put a spare car key in it) or a silent key keeper?

I'm looking for plain black.

Thanks.

Is nylon ok? I MAY have a spare Blackhawk! one lying around. I'm not LE, but I would be more than happy to help you if I can.
__________________
Kimbers are what you show your friends. Glocks are what you show your enemies
Facejackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:14   #171
361cop
Senior Member
 
361cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 203
Send a message via Yahoo to 361cop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facejackets View Post
Is nylon ok? I MAY have a spare Blackhawk! one lying around. I'm not LE, but I would be more than happy to help you if I can.
Nylon is fine, as long as it does the job. I already had my keys pop off my regular keeper during a foot chase. Good thing they fell off like 10 feet from the car. Let me know, Thanks.
361cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 13:57   #172
pal2511
Senior Member
 
pal2511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: KS
Posts: 5,243
Send a message via AIM to pal2511
I like those metal key holders from zak tools. They are only about 4 bucks and I have never had a problem with getting keys off.
__________________
Quote:
Every time an officer accepts or receives a warning, someone in GNG poops their pants.
pal2511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 16:16   #173
CJStudent
Fenced In
 
CJStudent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: KY
Posts: 18,092
Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Quote:
Originally Posted by pal2511 View Post
I like those metal key holders from zak tools. They are only about 4 bucks and I have never had a problem with getting keys off.
I use those at work (corrections), and they're damn near bomb proof. I don't think I've ever seen one break, if they're what I'm thinking of.
__________________
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." -- Thomas Edison

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
CJStudent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 13:46   #174
Facejackets
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by 361cop View Post
Does anyone have a key keeper (one that looks like a belt keeper but can put a spare car key in it) or a silent key keeper?

I'm looking for plain black.

Thanks.
Sorry it took so long. I finally found it yesterday. Do you still need it? If so PM me the address where you would like it sent.
__________________
Kimbers are what you show your friends. Glocks are what you show your enemies
Facejackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 15:41   #175
usafric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rio Rancho, nm
Posts: 240
Hey All, I graduate my academy next week, and was wondering on how to carry my badge off duty? Anyone have a spare badge holder I can try? I was thinking of one that I can put on my belt.

Ta in advance... Nigel.
__________________
G19, G21, G23 and for CCW G36
usafric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:01   #176
spyd3r05
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafric View Post
Hey All, I graduate my academy next week, and was wondering on how to carry my badge off duty? Anyone have a spare badge holder I can try? I was thinking of one that I can put on my belt.

Ta in advance... Nigel.
So Far me personally, I carry in a wallet, No need for people to know what I do while i'm off duty, But still there if I need it... I dont have any holders but it might be helpful to let us know your badge design cause some clips are specific to the shape badge...
spyd3r05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:51   #177
W Turner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Hillsboro, AL
Posts: 1,406
I have an almost complete Safariland duty belt rig that I haven't used in years. I worked private security for about 4 years, but everything on it is in very good shape and I'm ready to get it out of my closet floor.

Here's the list:

-42" velcro lined 2" duty belt
-open topped OC pouch for a 3oz size
-radio holder (flat with a velcro strap)
-latex glove pouch
-flashlight pouch, fits a Streamlight Stinger or similar
-expandable baton pouch, swiveling to adjust the angle the baton is carried at. One screw is missing from this, but it doesn't affect the function
-velcro handcuff case
-hidden snap handcuff case
-6 Uncle Mike's polymer keepers with black snaps

I'll ship it out on my dime as one unit. If someone wants me to part it out, shipping is on them.

Email me at whturner@charter.net. No PMs please.

Thanks,
W
__________________
Kalashnikov Klub #0511
W Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 11:22   #178
MeefZah
Cover is Code 3
 
MeefZah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 3,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Turner View Post
I have an almost complete Safariland duty belt rig that I haven't used in years. I worked private security for about 4 years, but everything on it is in very good shape and I'm ready to get it out of my closet floor.

Here's the list:

-42" velcro lined 2" duty belt
-open topped OC pouch for a 3oz size
-radio holder (flat with a velcro strap)
-latex glove pouch
-flashlight pouch, fits a Streamlight Stinger or similar
-expandable baton pouch, swiveling to adjust the angle the baton is carried at. One screw is missing from this, but it doesn't affect the function
-velcro handcuff case
-hidden snap handcuff case
-6 Uncle Mike's polymer keepers with black snaps

I'll ship it out on my dime as one unit. If someone wants me to part it out, shipping is on them.

Email me at whturner@charter.net. No PMs please.

Thanks,
W

Damn, dude, that is very generous.

I don't need it but wanted to give you props.
__________________
**** Bill de Blasio
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:11   #179
maddog3241
Parttimer
 
maddog3241's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
Damn, dude, that is very generous.

I don't need it but wanted to give you props.
No kidding, and I needed it. So he is sending it to me.
__________________
Glock 22 Gen 4
Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Mag
M&P 15, M&P 15-22, M&P 15-22P
Walther P22
Not a real cop, just a reserve, but love every minute of it.
maddog3241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 16:00   #180
lawman800
Juris Glocktor
 
lawman800's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Out the frying pan & into the fire!
Posts: 37,984
Blog Entries: 1
I finally got my unused gear drawer cleaned out... Just need to take inventory. I know I have a black b/w leather duty double mag case with nickel snaps for the G19/23. It will fit a G17 mag but you have to push it hard and compress the first round and then buckle the snap so I wouldn't recommend it.

Scotty had dibs on two other items... My safariland black b/w 77V double mag pouch is falling apart. It's brand new almost but I guess the safari-laminate dies out or something. It's breaking off in chunks so you can have it as an open top double mag carrier. The fit is tight so it will retain mags.

I need a black b/w duty sam browne, waist size 34 or 36. My current size 32 belt is getting tight. Damn those late night burgers!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueiron:
I've said it before and I'll say it here: they'd look better with lividity.
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:30.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 986
328 Members
658 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31