Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups


Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 20:21   #1
Senior Member
mr.26's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east tennessee
Posts: 215
Sbr g17

I've been wanting to buy an endotactical stock adapter for my G17 but I have a few questions.
I'm am a private individual so I understand that I would have to fill out the ATF form
1, how do I go by getting one of these forms and do I have to send in my fingerprints and a photo along with the completed form and the 200$ ?
Also, can I buy the endotac. stock adapter buffer tube and the necessary fasteners but not assemble it till I get a response from ATF?
Once I have all my paper work done do I have to carry the tax stamp with me where ever I take the firearm for instance to a gun range?

mr.26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:41   #2
Zak Smith
Zak Smith's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA
Posts: 673
You download the form from ATF, or

More or less, you have the process down. The Form 1 has to be completed and sent.

You cannot buy the stock before you have an approved Form 1 in hand.

You need to carry a copy of the approved Form 1 at all times.

Also, you will need to have the Glock engraved because it is becoming and SBR.

These are all standard SBR questions, and there are other threads on it already here.
Zak Smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:12.

GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups

Users Currently Online: 1,310
332 Members
978 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42