SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-26-2011, 20:42   #1
JohnnyReb
Lifetime Membership

DoD officer charged with enticing teen for sex

A Department of Defense rookie police officer was arrested after he arranged to get off work to have sex with a 13-year-old boy, according to charging documents. Matthew K. McMullen, 26, was arrested after he arrived at the prearranged meeting site in D.C. with a loaded pistol in his vehicle.

McMullen, of Waldorf, was charged with enticing a minor to engage in sex. He faces a penalty of at least 10 years in prison if convicted. He remained behind bars Tuesday, and his first court appearance is scheduled from 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.

A Navy spokesman said McMullen has worked at the Patuxent River Naval Air Station in St. Mary's County since September.

According to charging documents, McMullen on Friday logged on to a Web site under the screen name "HKtop123," and sent a message to an undercover cop that read: "I'm as perved as they come."

McMullen began having an online conversation with the undercover officer, who was posing as someone who was offering a teenage boy for sex. McMullen said he had sex with boys as young as 15 years old, court documents said.

McMullen said he wanted to meet with the boy that afternoon but he had to go to work.

McMullen then texted his supervisor, who gave him permission to begin his work four hours later than scheduled.

McMullen agreed to meet with the man at a fast-food restaurant in D.C., and engage in a brief sex act with the undercover officer to prove that neither of them was working as a law enforcement officer. Then they'd go to a nearby apartment where the 13-year-old boy was waiting.

McMullen was arrested by members of the child exploitation task force. Officers searched McMullen's car and found a loaded Glock 9 mm semiautomatic pistol in the trunk. McMullen said the gun was not his service weapon.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/...icing-teen-sex

Last edited by JohnnyReb; 02-26-2011 at 20:43..
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 20:48   #2
txleapd
Hook 'Em Up

What a scumbag.
1911 Club #75
Kahr Club #286
Lone Star Glockers #919

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud
txleapd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 20:52   #3
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by txleapd View Post
What a scumbag.
What a ****ing scumbag
Old 02-26-2011, 21:06   #4
MeefZah
Cover is Code 3

I bet fifty other applicants for his job got the "**** you" letter from DOD so that ****bag could get hired.
"No amount of indoctrination or textbook learning will in themselves develop more than efficient mediocrity. Operations should be handled with a combination of force, subtlety, shrewdness, guile, and knowledge born of actual experience." - DF
MeefZah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 21:23   #5
Vigilant

So, now he spends the next ten years of his life in PCon, living in pretty much a resort behind bars, watching TV and pumping the weight machine all day at our expense. Probably going to and from the shower in his boxer shorts, with the fly to the rear to advertise. I don't see much justice there.

Also, I agree, this does not speak well for their screening methods.
Old 02-26-2011, 21:31   #6
glock192327
Where is eye

Amazing you guys, enforcers of the law, you've already convicted this guy without due process! You should be ashamed.

Ah, what the hell, castrate the guy and have a beer. Wood ya arrest me if I brought the knife?
Jaded by the stupidity of thinking that giving **** away, without responsibility, is the essence to God's grace, and those that don't understand the concepts upon which we established the greatest, and most productive civilization since Rome.
glock192327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 21:53   #7
msu_grad_121
BOOSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
I bet fifty other applicants for his job got the "**** you" letter from DOD so that ****bag could get hired.
DON'T REMIND ME!!! I just got TWO from them yesterday...
Old 02-26-2011, 22:03   #8
Panzergrenadier1979
Keystone Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
Exactly what I thought.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Panzergrenadier1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 22:06   #9
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Cop Talk
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 22:10   #10
nikerret
Mr. Awesome

Words escape me, but F him.

Quote:
McMullen agreed to meet with the man at a fast-food restaurant in D.C., and engage in a brief sex act with the undercover officer to prove that neither of them was working as a law enforcement officer. Then they'd go to a nearby apartment where the 13-year-old boy was waiting.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/...icing-teen-sex
How does this work?
nikerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 22:17   #11
Newcop761
CLM Number 145
Charter Lifetime Member

Thanks for ****ting all over the badge.

Cop Talk
Old 02-26-2011, 22:24   #12
blackwater P226

Well there is always bad seeds, funny how they all seem to end up at jobs like this,,,or accountants
blackwater P226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 22:25   #13
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwater P226 View Post
Well there is always bad seeds, funny how they all seem to end up at jobs like this,,,or accountants
Or the Priesthood.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 22:27   #14
DaBigBR
No Infidels!

Classy.

What a disgrace.

-David Simon in "Homicide"
DaBigBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 22:40   #15
MarcDW
MDW Guns

I wonder how someone like this can slip through the polygraph and psychological test or doesn't the DOD require this?
for current inventory
MarcDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 23:50   #16
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Cop Talk
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 23:54   #17
msu_grad_121
BOOSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcDW View Post
I wonder how someone like this can slip through the polygraph and psychological test or doesn't the DOD require this?
I'm sure they require a psych, but I don't think a polygraph. Or at least, I'm not sure. I don't know a single department in Michigan that requires one, for example.
Old 02-27-2011, 00:01   #18
Rohniss

Seriously? Who conducted this guys psych. eval?

As for the scrote, do the right thing for once, off yourself before the trial.
Note: All of the above expressed opinions above are those of the poster. No representation is made that the above post construes legal advice or is to be considered as anything but the personal opinion of the poster. View at your own Peril.
Rohniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 00:04   #19
Vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock192327 View Post
Amazing you guys, enforcers of the law, you've already convicted this guy without due process! You should be ashamed.

Ah, what the hell, castrate the guy and have a beer. Wood ya arrest me if I brought the knife?
Yes, amazing. Funny thing is, I'll bet my reputation as a gentleman that if one of us had expressed such a thought, you, or someone else, would have chimed in and accused that person of 'sticking up for their own'.

I hear there's a really cool thread about Starbucks in GNG as we speak.....
Old 02-27-2011, 01:30   #20
Sundown

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcDW View Post
I hired on at the end of 2007 with no psyche or poly. I was there for about a month, attending their academy, when I resigned. With the kind of operation they were running, this type of thing happening does not surprise me. There were many good people there, don't get me wrong, but it was such a shabby organization that I didn't want to be associated with it any longer than absolutely necessary.

Still, trash like that make every decent cop, or human for that matter, look bad.

423 495 LK23 LK101 LK121 LK135
Sundown is offline   Reply With Quote