5.45x39mm ammo...Buy immediately?
I recently picked up an Intrac MKII in 5.45x39mm that I am really enjoying alot. I am covered on magazines for the rifle as I am expecting a shipment of them tomorrow.
As for ammo... I only have the 400 rounds of Russian surplus that came with the rifle. I know that there are some great deals (compared to other calibers) available out there right now, but am wondering if I'd be making a mistake by waiting say... another month before buying.
I realize that ammo isn't likely to get any cheaper. But, my question is this... Do you think the prices are likely to go way up in that amount of time, or that the supply of Russian surplus will go away between now, and then?
Basically... I'd like to hold off for about a month before ordering. But, I will order tonight if I have reason to believe that the ammo will be significantly more expensive, or unavailable by then.
Thanks for your input in advance.
Arsenal SLR107CR Owner/Operator