Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 07:48   #21
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
We should also round up the fundamentalist Christians with there so called religion (which it is not). Seriously look at what those people believe. And they form hate groups like the WBC, and some of them even use religion as a justification for terrorism.
Once set a precedent can really suck. Also religion and peace is that not an oxymoron?
That's a group of people using the name Christian to terrorize.I agree round them up too.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:56   #22
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
Salem Massachusetts?

Can you gives us a specific citation in the Koran where those ugly things are Oked?
I could give you over a hundred but google it.
And if you watch the documentary I linked to in a earlier post and thread it will open your eyes.

Salem Ma.? The witch trials?Come on now.

Just study islam and the koran.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:02   #23
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
That's a group of people using the name Christian to terrorize.I agree round them up too.
Interesting why the group verses all? applying your logic if there was a group of Christian terrorist we should round up all the Christians and put them in camps. Thatís right all of them in you little world, form the little kids to the evil conspiring grandmas.
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:34   #24
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
Interesting why the group verses all? applying your logic if there was a group of Christian terrorist we should round up all the Christians and put them in camps. That’s right all of them in you little world, form the little kids to the evil conspiring grandmas.
Not the same.
The Bible does not teach one to kill non believers if they do not convert.
The koran does.That's a world of difference.
islam is a danger to everybody who does not convert.
The documentary explains it very well.Interviews some former muslim terrorists who do a excellent job of explaining.

I found a link on Google Video where you and others could watch it if you don't have Netflix.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2797772997781#

Last edited by Peace Frog; 03-16-2011 at 11:36..
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:44   #25
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
Not the same.
The Bible does not teach one to kill non believers if they do not convert.
The koran does.That's a world of difference.
islam is a danger to everybody who does not convert.
The documentary explains it very well.Interviews some former muslim terrorists who do a excellent job of explaining.
No some just take it as an implication outside the bible
like every text up for interpretation, some see it as a nessesity for war, others missionary activity like alot of religions. english to arabic can be confusing.
I donít know your read the bible and thatís some pretty fíd up stuff to they think people should/must do. both religions, sorry all religions, have groups and past incidents that are less then pleasant, crusades, inquisitions, jihads, pogams, ect ect . I donít think its anymore accurate to judge an entire religion by a few nuts that take it too far then it is to judge gun owners based on the acts of a few that commit crimes with guns. The reality is that fundamentalism and literalism in religion, any religion, does not belong in the modern state
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 15:51   #26
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
No some just take it as an implication outside the bible
like every text up for interpretation, some see it as a nessesity for war, others missionary activity like alot of religions. english to arabic can be confusing.
I donít know your read the bible and thatís some pretty fíd up stuff to they think people should/must do. both religions, sorry all religions, have groups and past incidents that are less then pleasant, crusades, inquisitions, jihads, pogams, ect ect . I donít think its anymore accurate to judge an entire religion by a few nuts that take it too far then it is to judge gun owners based on the acts of a few that commit crimes with guns. The reality is that fundamentalism and literalism in religion, any religion, does not belong in the modern state
I do read the Bible.I go to a Apostolic Pentecostal Church.Yes the Old Testament people were stoned to death and killed in various other ways because Jesus had not died on the Cross for our sins.He redeemed us by taking all our sin.
Yes we still sin,until the day we die we will.We should not strive to sin but strive to be more like Christ.

The koran has none of that.Its either you convert or you should be killed.God gives us free will.If we choose to not accept Christ then we will die a second death.
Did you watch the video?
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 18:17   #27
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
Open the door?Its already happening to Christians...Wake up!

muslims don't deserve any rights.Study their so called religion (which its not) and you may have your eyes opened...then again maybe you won't.

Watch this documentary...then tell me if you still believe they are a religion of peace.
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Is...624#height1912
I am failing to see anything Christian about you, are you making the claim to be a follower of Christ?
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 20:53   #28
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
I am failing to see anything Christian about you, are you making the claim to be a follower of Christ?
That's your problem.

You know me from a few posts on the internet,that's it.I'm 46 years old and you have no clue about my life.
In my opinion you're a commie but you know what they say about opinions.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 22:09   #29
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
I do read the Bible.I go to a Apostolic Pentecostal Church.Yes the Old Testament people were stoned to death and killed in various other ways because Jesus had not died on the Cross for our sins.He redeemed us by taking all our sin.
Yes we still sin,until the day we die we will.We should not strive to sin but strive to be more like Christ.

The koran has none of that.Its either you convert or you should be killed.God gives us free will.If we choose to not accept Christ then we will die a second death.
Did you watch the video?
If I get time at some point I will watch it. Unfortunately papers on Ataturk donít write themselves. Honestly I try to understand world religions but they are all Greek to me. Torah, Bible, Koran, (the Abraham religions) they all sound nicer on paper then in reality. And the more serious the person takes it, the more they seem to lose their humanity in this quest to preach and spread there religion. I have basically boiled it down to recalling the big ones in the middle east (some Islamic sects, Druze, Maronite) and having no clue what an Apostolic Pentecostal Church is. If anything in this world religion is a blinding force. Sadly often the religion of another group of people is blinding individuals any differences in the group so in their minds they are all this horrible stereotype. It would be just as easy for me to see all Christians as horrible people like the ones that almost killed a friend of mine because of where and what she does for work, but there are so many good people out there along with the bad ones.
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:40   #30
RichardB
Silver Membership
Senior Member
 
RichardB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 1,426
[QUOTE=Peace Frog;17031578]We should round up all muslims in the US just like we did the Japanese.
But the difference should be that all muslims be sent to Chelyabinsk and fed only pork.

How does your proposed action fit in with Jesus' message of love?

You failed to note that the roundup of Japanese was a horrendous mistake based on ignorance and prejudice, not because of any threat by them to our country. The anti Japanese hysteria in 1942 was pretty widespread as was the anti communist hysteria of the late 1940s and 1950s. Despite what the noisy politicians were saying the Reds did not stand a chance of taking us over. Have the schools failed to teach the lessons of history?

I once went to a fundamentalist church where the preacher told us that Rev Billy Graham was a dangerous liberal and that only 144,000 or so would be taken to heaven at the end of time.

While I still live a pretty straight life, now as an adult I am no longer with the holier than thou set and I realize that, if slightly twisted and misdirected, religion can be a force for evil. We can defeat those who would change our way of life without a blanket condemnation of entire races, cultures or religions.
__________________
Richard

ďFood for thought is no substitute for the real thingĒ
RichardB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:56   #31
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
[QUOTE=RichardB;17058765]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
We should round up all muslims in the US just like we did the Japanese.
But the difference should be that all muslims be sent to Chelyabinsk and fed only pork.

How does your proposed action fit in with Jesus' message of love?

You failed to note that the roundup of Japanese was a horrendous mistake based on ignorance and prejudice, not because of any threat by them to our country. The anti Japanese hysteria in 1942 was pretty widespread as was the anti communist hysteria of the late 1940s and 1950s. Despite what the noisy politicians were saying the Reds did not stand a chance of taking us over. Have the schools failed to teach the lessons of history?

I once went to a fundamentalist church where the preacher told us that Rev Billy Graham was a dangerous liberal and that only 144,000 or so would be taken to heaven at the end of time.

While I still live a pretty straight life, now as an adult I am no longer with the holier than thou set and I realize that, if slightly twisted and misdirected, religion can be a force for evil. We can defeat those who would change our way of life without a blanket condemnation of entire races, cultures or religions.
Jesus isn't all about love.He is a jealous God.But that's another subject.

As for my statement about the Japanese I used them just because they were rounded up...foolishly,but they never lost face.I know history about a few things,not all.I've lived with muslims,my mother is Japanese making me half Japanese.On one side of my family we have a long history of Buddhists and on the other Baptist.I've been to every kind of religious service I could,read and studied religions and their history.Without a doubt after living with,reading and studying islam,IMHO is not a religion.

Did you watch the video?They do a good job of explaining islam.Even have some former muslim terrorists telling you that islam is not a peaceful religion.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:08   #32
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
[QUOTE=RichardB;17058765]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
We can defeat those who would change our way of life without a blanket condemnation of entire races, cultures or religions.
The muslim birthrate is 3.5 average or maybe more per muslim household.The American birthrate is 1.7 average per household.

Do the math.
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:27   #33
TN.Frank
Mad Hatter
 
TN.Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Down the Rabbit Hole
Posts: 4,142
[QUOTE=Peace Frog;17059273]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post

The muslim birthrate is 3.5 average or maybe more per muslim household.The American birthrate is 1.7 average per household.

Do the math.
Probably because a woman would be stoned to death for having an abortion and killing her unborn baby. No such law here in the U.S. where abortions are at an all time high.

I think my point was that ALL religions go through their Legalistic phase where they enforce their laws upon other people "for the peoples own good". Hebrews wiped entires cities off the face of the map and killed men, women and babies in the Old Testament. Puritans used many passages from the OT to put to death Witches, disobedient children, adulterers, ect.
Was it right, NO, did it happen, YES.
Give time, if Islam is to survive, the radicals will disappear and the moderate Muslims will end up taking back their religion, same as took place with the Jews and Christians.

http://www.humanismbyjoe.com/Puritans_dark_Side.htm
http://www.celebrateboston.com/crime...punishment.htm
__________________
*Glock G19 Gen3, RTF2*
TN.Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:36   #34
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,025
[QUOTE=Peace Frog;17059226]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
Jesus isn't all about love.He is a jealous God.But that's another subject.

As for my statement about the Japanese I used them just because they were rounded up...foolishly,but they never lost face.I know history about a few things,not all.I've lived with muslims,my mother is Japanese making me half Japanese.On one side of my family we have a long history of Buddhists and on the other Baptist.I've been to every kind of religious service I could,read and studied religions and their history.Without a doubt after living with,reading and studying islam,IMHO is not a religion.

Did you watch the video?They do a good job of explaining islam.Even have some former muslim terrorists telling you that islam is not a peaceful religion.
Religion and peace, after studying religion shouldnít you relies thatís an oxymoron? Religions are all radical and such until they have power then its all about fallowing the status quote ( the behave after life benefits, change in focus from a jealous god to a loving one)
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:41   #35
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,025
[QUOTE=Peace Frog;17059273]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post

The muslim birthrate is 3.5 average or maybe more per muslim household.The American birthrate is 1.7 average per household.

Do the math.
Not mutually exclusive. Also it we are going to look at populations in underdeveloped countries or that have recently left underdeveloped countries that birthrate is not abnormal. Usually cultural norms develop to encourage large families when the infant mortality rate is high and these usually stay in the culture for a while even after the infant mortality rate changes.
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:42   #36
Kegs
Ol 8 fingers ;)
 
Kegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cold side of conus
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by security79 View Post
The idiocy of Tennessee doesn't even surprise me anymore.

I have met some nice smart people in the state, but by far my experiences there are the closest real life example of Idiocracy I have ever witnessed.
__________________
"What's the down side to 10mm again? Oh, that's right, there isn't one."" Carrier21
Kegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:52   #37
Peace Frog
...............
 
Peace Frog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,899
[QUOTE=TN.Frank;17059362]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post

Probably because a woman would be stoned to death for having an abortion and killing her unborn baby. No such law here in the U.S. where abortions are at an all time high.

I think my point was that ALL religions go through their Legalistic phase where they enforce their laws upon other people "for the peoples own good". Hebrews wiped entires cities off the face of the map and killed men, women and babies in the Old Testament. Puritans used many passages from the OT to put to death Witches, disobedient children, adulterers, ect.
Was it right, NO, did it happen, YES.
Give time, if Islam is to survive, the radicals will disappear and the moderate Muslims will end up taking back their religion, same as took place with the Jews and Christians.

http://www.humanismbyjoe.com/Puritans_dark_Side.htm
http://www.celebrateboston.com/crime...punishment.htm
I agree somewhat but there is no "Legalistic phase" in islam.In the OT of the Bible we were promised a redeemer,no such thing in the koran.
[QUOTE=AlexHassin;17059404]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post

Religion and peace, after studying religion shouldnít you relies thatís an oxymoron? Religions are all radical and such until they have power then its all about fallowing the status quote ( the behave after life benefits, change in focus from a jealous god to a loving one)
Yeah ok.

You folks have lived with muslims in a muslim country?

You folks who try and compare islam with not just Christianity but any other religion go right on ahead.The day is coming when you will not be able to deny how evil muslims are.

I'll let you bleeding heart peaceful folks alone to praise your muslim "faith".
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:03   #38
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
Yeah ok.

You folks have lived with muslims in a muslim country?
Egypt i think whould count ( i have heard some one argue " its to seculer to count"). so yes. Also i have lived in some pretty Muslim sections of NYC, and dated a girl from Sudan once. honestly one of my favorite ex's.
You folks who try and compare islam with not just Christianity but any other religion go right on ahead.The day is coming when you will not be able to deny how evil muslims are.
hey i am one of the first to say there are evil people in religions, i just point at the evil ones in every religion i can
I'll let you bleeding heart peaceful folks alone to praise your muslim "faith".
faith, i am a as athist as they come, hell i was raised athist, FTW.

Last edited by AlexHassin; 03-17-2011 at 12:03..
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:06   #39
TN.Frank
Mad Hatter
 
TN.Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Down the Rabbit Hole
Posts: 4,142
On a similar note, I really do think that Islam is the religion of the Beast and the False Profit. If you look at the 12th Imam and the roll that he plays
http://worldnews.about.com/od/iran/f/12thimam.htm
he looks for all the world like the Beast of Revelations.
I don't think any religious law should be banned but if that law breaks Common Law(i.e. killing someone for leaving the faith, ect.) then the people responsible should be tried for murder under Common Law.

P.S.
AlexHassin, why does your "quote" in your post make it look like I was the one that posted it? I didn't in case you've not noticed. It was a quote from Peace Frog.
__________________
*Glock G19 Gen3, RTF2*

Last edited by TN.Frank; 03-17-2011 at 09:11..
TN.Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:04   #40
AlexHassin
Senior Member
 
AlexHassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN.Frank View Post
P.S.
AlexHassin, why does your "quote" in your post make it look like I was the one that posted it? I didn't in case you've not noticed. It was a quote from Peace Frog.
sorry, thats strage, i fixed it.
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 17:32.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,081
332 Members
749 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31