SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:26   #1
aarond_tf
Perspective!

Help with sight options on Kahr CM9

Can someone help me with my options here about what I'd like to get done?...The new Kahr CM9 has a pinned in Polymer front sight. I would eventually like to put a set of XS Big Dot Tritium on. Can the front sight be replace if it's pinned? Does the front sight being pinned make it more complicated to replace? I plan on having a gunsmith do the whole process, but don't want to be too shocked at the price to do so.

Ideally, I would like to purchase the CM9 with the XS from the factory, but I'm waiting to see if that will even be an option.

http://www.kahr.com/PDF/CM9093.pdf
"A true warrior does not seek war, nor wish to do battle. He merely believes that it is honorable to cling to a worthy cause. It is noble to reach out to those who are weaker than himself and it is valiant to believe that many things are worth giving up everything for." -Phil Messina
aarond_tf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:39   #2
High Altitude

Dawson precision makes sights for the CW9, I don't see why they wouldn't work on the CM9.

I believe XS sights can do it but you have to send the slide to them because they cut a dovetail for the front sight.
High Altitude is offline   Reply With Quote