SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-22-2011, 16:40   #1
FiremanMike
Way too busy

I must have angered the dillon gods..

No lie, within 24 hours of me posting on the lee thread that I love my lee turret, it starts acting up..

For lack of a better term, the primer seater, gets hung up on the down stroke, if I go anything other than painfully slow in bringing my ram down, the tip gets snagged on the shell holder and all progress stops until I can tweak it up and down a bit to get it to go back into the ram where it's supposed to be, spring is working fine, it's seating primers fine (once it gets in there).

I've tried polishing the primer seater, first with just fine grit sandpaper, then I tossed it in the tumbler. I tried lubing little roller pin it sits on, nada.. I tried spraying it with polymer safe gun scrubber, nada.

It's currently been super-******d in gun scrubber, along with the primer seater, I'll advise if that fixes it on Thursday.
FiremanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 18:25   #2
dudel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanMike View Post
No lie, within 24 hours of me posting on the lee thread that I love my lee turret, it starts acting up..

It's currently been super-******d in gun scrubber, along with the primer seater, I'll advise if that fixes it on Thursday.
Wanna race against a SS?
dudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 20:27   #3
Colorado4Wheel

Reloading

I thought I was the only one to ever have that problem. Hate to see you join my special little group but I will try and make membership as painless as possible. I drilled and tapped my arm and then the bolt would push the arm up just a little bit earlier solving the problem forever. Lee sent me a new arm but I already did this so I didn't even try the new one.