Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-29-2011, 14:45   #1
barstoolguru
texas proud

Send a message via ICQ to barstoolguru Send a message via Yahoo to barstoolguru
why did the chicken cross the road?

why did the chicken cross the road? ............ to show the armadillo it could be done! just being goofy
barstoolguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 14:59   #2
gonepostal

Why wa sthe skeleton afraid to cross the road?

Because he had no guts!
gonepostal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 15:30   #3
JohnBT
NRA Patron

The chicken crossed the road, but who egged him on?
JohnBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 15:37   #4
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Why did the TEA Party chicken cross the road? ... ... ... To get from the left to the right.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:30   #5
barstoolguru
texas proud

Send a message via ICQ to barstoolguru Send a message via Yahoo to barstoolguru
did the chiken cross the road ?

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with his problems on "THIS" side of the road before it goes after his problems on the "OTHER SIDE" of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his "CURRENT" problems before adding "NEW" problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road ..

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it. It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it. Probably.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes, and in the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me what direction that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken - cross the road? Did he cross it - with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road - but why it crossed - I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain. Alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken is gay! Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's why they call it, the "other side." Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side." That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: In a few moments, we will be listening for the first time,that same chicken tell us, in its own words, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life-long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens .... It's easy, if you try ..... Crossing roads, together .... Hoping not to die ..... Imagine all, the chickens .... Crossing, roads, in peace ....

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2000, Millennium Edition, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is a integral part of eChicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cras ... #@&&^(!

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

barstoolguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:07   #6
bowbender7
Silly

Because Okie was hornswaggled by a major pizza chain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bowbender7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:12   #7
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Why did the baby cross the road?

Stapled to the chicken...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:41   #8
rsagona1
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
did the chiken cross the road ?

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with his problems on "THIS" side of the road before it goes after his problems on the "OTHER SIDE" of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his "CURRENT" problems before adding "NEW" problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road ..

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it. It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it. Probably.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes, and in the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me what direction that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken - cross the road? Did he cross it - with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road - but why it crossed - I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain. Alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken is gay! Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's why they call it, the "other side." Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side." That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: In a few moments, we will be listening for the first time,that same chicken tell us, in its own words, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life-long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens .... It's easy, if you try ..... Crossing roads, together .... Hoping not to die ..... Imagine all, the chickens .... Crossing, roads, in peace ....

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2000, Millennium Edition, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is a integral part of eChicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cras ... #@&&^(!

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

rsagona1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:42   #9
HerrGlock
CLM Number 2
Scouts Out

To avoid Mrs Kitty's locking hammer...
HerrGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:48   #10
KTM950S

Are you folks okay? Boy, strange bunch here at GT.
KTM950S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:49   #11
hi480volts

Corny joke thread?

A pair of jumper cables walked into a bar and ordered a beer, bartender says " I'll let you in here but don't you start nothing."
hi480volts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:53   #12
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi480volts View Post
Corny joke thread?
"Cross the road" corny joke thread.

Geko45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:59   #13
sebecman

Quote:
Corny joke thread?
What did the ocean say when it met the beach?

nothing, it just waved.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:04   #14
KTM950S

Quote:
Corny joke thread?

A pair of jumper cables walked into a bar and ordered a beer, bartender says " I'll let you in here but don't you start nothing."
Taken as a positive warning by one cable and and a negative by the other.
KTM950S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:08   #15
Mr.E
"SHOOTING"

Why`d the prevert cross??

Stuck to the chicken
Mr.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:12   #16
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
why did the chicken cross the road? ............ to show the armadillo it could be done! just being goofy
Why to bang da hens of course.....
Old 04-25-2011, 11:13   #17
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

What has floppy ears and makes you sleepy.........................The Ether Bunny
Old 04-25-2011, 11:20   #18
Bilbo Bagins
Slacked jawed

The Lighter Side

Why did the Chicken cross the road? To evade arrest.
The Lighter Side

Last edited by Bilbo Bagins; 04-25-2011 at 11:21..
Bilbo Bagins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:28   #19
Gunshine

Funny stuff.

Quote: Ancient_Serpent. Being kind, polite or having class isn't PC.
Gunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:35   #20
Glock20 10mm
Use Linux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonepostal View Post
Why wa sthe skeleton afraid to cross the road?

Because he had no guts!
I thought it was because he was still in the closet!
Glock20 10mm is offline   Reply With Quote