GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 18:35   #1
AGAF
On a Journey
 
AGAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 262
Good quality, yet affordable gun belt?

Sorry if this has been discussed 1 million times, but I couldn't find much with the search feature.

Can you all recommend a good quality gun belt that won't completely break the bank? Something that will last and has a wide range of adjustment?

Thanks!
AGAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 19:05   #2
Seraph
Senior Member
 
Seraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: TN, USA
Posts: 458
Wilderness Tactical's Instructor Belt, 1.75" wide, with CSM insert, would be my call.
__________________
Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 19:41   #3
r3dot
Senior Member
 
r3dot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Izzerwat
Posts: 2,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Wilderness Tactical's Instructor Belt, 1.75" wide, with CSM insert, would be my call.
this

or the Cabela's/Bison Last Chance Heavy Duty belt.
r3dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 19:59   #4
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows
 
IndyGunFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 30,359
Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak


Quote:
Originally Posted by AGAF View Post
Sorry if this has been discussed 1 million times, but I couldn't find much with the search feature.

Can you all recommend a good quality gun belt that won't completely break the bank? Something that will last and has a wide range of adjustment?

Thanks!
Well, that depends on your budget (this is an impossible question, since you've given us nothing to go on)..

However, if you're looking for wide range of adjustments, that pretty well rules out Leather... Wilderness is your best belt. Wilderness Instructor 5 Stitch, one of my favorite belts.. Probably gonna be in the 35-50 range....

IGF
__________________
Quote:
Ronald Reagan
"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"

Last edited by IndyGunFreak; 05-14-2011 at 20:00..
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 20:15   #5
AGAF
On a Journey
 
AGAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyGunFreak View Post
Well, that depends on your budget (this is an impossible question, since you've given us nothing to go on)..

However, if you're looking for wide range of adjustments, that pretty well rules out Leather... Wilderness is your best belt. Wilderness Instructor 5 Stitch, one of my favorite belts.. Probably gonna be in the 35-50 range....

IGF
I'd like to stay under $65.....
AGAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 20:30   #6
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows
 
IndyGunFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 30,359
Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak


Quote:
Originally Posted by AGAF View Post
I'd like to stay under $65.....
Then to me, the only real option is the Wilderness. There's a couple different leather belts that are good, that are in that price range, but I'm not sure if they'll be as adjustable as you'd like.
__________________
Quote:
Ronald Reagan
"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:23.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 750
243 Members
507 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31