SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:40   #1
Dogbite
DNT TREAD ON ME

Strange problem with HK45.

Ok, so I have an HK45 that I have shot probably 150 rounds through only(fmj). I purchased some Hornaday 230 grain FTX hp ammo. Loaded the gun up with it and cocked it, putting one in the chamber. Later, I pulled the slide back,(as I do all the time to check if one is in the chamber) and it was extremely hard to move the slide back to check the chamber. I also noticed, once I checked the chamber, and the round is in, that the slide sticks and does not move forward---I had to push it forward into battery. I tried different rounds out of the box, and tried with 2 rounds in the mag, and full, etc. The gun always does this (very tight and have a hard time checking the chamber). I pulled very hard(with the round in the chamber) and it will cycle all the rounds in the magazine, but it seems very very tight--once the round is chambered. I have not shot the ammo yet--not sure if it will have problems or not, but like i said i can--with great effort, cycle through a mag by hand.

What do you think is happening?? Is the gun just tight because it hasnt had any hp or much of anything run through it???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Dogbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:04   #2
Dogbite
DNT TREAD ON ME

No ideas at all?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Dogbite is offline   Reply With Quote