Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:32   #1
EOD3

Indiana girl?

Anybody know anything about the missing girl in Bloomington Indiana? I have friends in the area... I know it's paranoia but...

The newsies are reporting the officers busted in some security doors (don't know where) and confiscated some computers from inside those "security rooms". I'm guessing the computers were part of a surveillance system but, you'd think the "owners" would have opened the doors and given the computers to the investigating officers. Only reason for busting the doors I can think of is suspicion of someone with access to the recordings.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:09   #2
Kadetklapp
Methberry PD

From what I've gathered, the apartment complex wasn't being real cooperative at the beginning. Now, a spokesman is going on the record saying that they offered intel to BPD at the start but BPD blew them off. I doubt that very much.

Bloomington has a bad reputation for being a party town and IU is a party school. When you shove that many nitwits together and pour alcohol and recreational drugs into the mix, these things are bound to happen. I feel terribly sorry for her family...
Kadetklapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:30   #3
EOD3

It "sounds like" there is a tip in the case at this point. The newsies are calling it anonymous but very specific. It would be great if they find her alive but the odds are just about zero at this point.

I feel sorry for the family but you've got to ask yourself "WTF" was a bare-foot, drunk girl doing out there in the middle of the night. When I was that age (Jurassic Era) NOBODY would allow a girl to be out there alone.
Old 06-10-2011, 13:25   #4
Kadetklapp
Methberry PD

That's how Bloomington is (or all college campuses these days). They do nothing but party and then the parents wonder why things like this happen.
Kadetklapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 13:46   #5
DaBigBR
No Infidels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadetklapp View Post
That's how Bloomington is (or all college campuses these days). They do nothing but party and then the parents wonder why things like this happen.
Ain't that the truth. Just the difference in the jackassery from when I started in 2003 to today is unbelievable.

-David Simon in "Homicide"
DaBigBR is offline   Reply With Quote