SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-13-2011, 03:32   #26
Misty02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acemedic1 View Post
yeah misty I definately will be cautious about who I speak too, I hadn't thought about the mental health facility being located on the same campus. That may indeed throw a wrench into the equation.
Same campus and same building may have different applications depending on how your statutes read and if you ever have to work in the same building.

Of course, if forbidden in the employee handbook you may run the risk of getting fired regardless of what the law actually is. That would be a decision that only you can make after you weigh in all the possible repercussions. I, for one, won’t risk losing my job thus I won’t carry at work. However, if the conditions changed (example: someone I believe is unstable gets fired and they make threats on their way out) I would have to reconsider. It doesn’t mean that I will carry then, just that I would need to reevaluate the potential of getting caught versus possible harm.

"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them." - Sun Tzu

Outpost Member #69
Misty02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:33   #27
caviteno_loco
Armed_Nurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubimow View Post
I carried a Glock 19 every day for over a year wearing scrubs. I just tucked it into the scrubs AND underwear for extra support then tighten the drawstring. NOBODY knew I carried. I don't know why everyone thinks it so freakin hard to carry while wearing scrubs.
D@mn bro that's impressive! I tried that while wearing scrubs and it ain't happening. My Glock 23 bulges too much.