GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2011, 11:42   #51
lawman800
Juris Glocktor
 
lawman800's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Out the frying pan & into the fire!
Posts: 37,315
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
It was mild because the police there were brutal on a good day. I would not like to be in a really bad one without a gun.
Police were brutal? You mean the police did what they needed to do to quell the disturbance? If the animals didn't riot, the police would not need to bring out the riot gear and whip some butt. See how that works? Behave like a civilized person, get left alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyA View Post
The Israelis use snipers to pick out the mob leaders and then the shoot them in the knee with a scoped .22
I have zero problems with that. No moral dilemma, no righteous indignation, no outrage of circumstance, nothing. In addition to the knee, I would also put a few in the ankles, wrists, and elbows if the targets of opportunity were to present themselves. Basically do an Irish 6-pack from afar.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueiron:
I've said it before and I'll say it here: they'd look better with lividity.
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:16   #52
Glock411
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolster View Post
Have to disagree with the "move" strategy, because it recommends major disruption and likely downgrade of lifestyle (as you leave your job, family, house or whatever your reasons you live where you do) for a minute probability of potential harm by a mob.

Take the Rodney King riots of LA. 53 people died, and that includes rioters themselves (for a better measure we should just take victims, not perps plus victims, but we'll take the conservative measure here and include the dirtbags too). There are almost 4 million people who live in LA. So chances of dying during one of the most violent outbursts in LA history were 1:76,000. If the odds were 1:1000 I'd think about moving, but one in seventy six thousand? I'm more likely to win the lottery than die in mob violence.

Good preparation is all about playing the odds, and odds don't favor death by mob action...that's a very rare scenario that some of us like to fantasize about. All types of assaults combined, account for a whopping 0.7% of all deaths in the USA.

We should be much much more concerned about things like seat-belting into our cars, stopping smoking, getting exercise to prevent heart disease, controlling weight. Your chances are an order of magnitude higher for dying of one of these controllable events, than mob violence.
In the Rodney King Riots, Most of the Korean business were not harmed or burned down, Because they were armed to the teeth, Just a couple of shots sent the rioters away, I new a couple of cops that were there They Believe in a armed populas) they said the Koreans were awsome, Some of the other cops would disarm the Koreans and they would just arm themselves back up. Almost all the Korean busnesses stayed intact.

In my whole neighborhood there maybe 8 gun owners and 75 non gun owners, Who is going to be hit in a riot. Even a shot gun spraying bird shot would scare away a lot of would be rioters, I would be armed with at least 2 hand guns a long gun and a shot gun with Hornady 00 Buck and some 1oz Slugs My house is my last stand.
__________________
G21 = 4, G21 = 2 OD, G30 = 2
G22 = 2, G19 = 2 OD, G27 = 1

Last edited by Glock411; 08-15-2011 at 12:23..
Glock411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:20   #53
eclark53520
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: WI
Posts: 244
So let me get this straight, you're sending your kids and wife out alone to make it an hour to her parents house? This is assuming it's bad enough in your area to want to bug out?


Makes perfect sense...
eclark53520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 14:30   #54
UneasyRider
C.D.B.
 
UneasyRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman800 View Post
Police were brutal? You mean the police did what they needed to do to quell the disturbance? If the animals didn't riot, the police would not need to bring out the riot gear and whip some butt. See how that works? Behave like a civilized person, get left alone.



I have zero problems with that. No moral dilemma, no righteous indignation, no outrage of circumstance, nothing. In addition to the knee, I would also put a few in the ankles, wrists, and elbows if the targets of opportunity were to present themselves. Basically do an Irish 6-pack from afar.
No brother, not what I was getting at. The police in Lawrence were brutal on a good day when there was no riot going on. The prevailing attitude was if you did not do what they said to do they would beat the crap out of you. Everyone knew it, many experienced it, many were greatful for it.

I was the manager of a Radio Shack store in Boston for 5 years and no one can ever tell me that police are clean up there. I could tell you 100 stories of police theft, graft, intimidation and other crimes that we dealt with first hand. It wasn't until I moved out of the north east that I trusted a cop, and that took a while.
__________________
"Freedom ain't Free" Ted Nugent at the House of Blues in Orlando.

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms." - Aristotle,
UneasyRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 14:40   #55
1 old 0311
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 4,254
History has shown that dropping a few REALLY slows the attitude down.
1 old 0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 17:31   #56
Misty02
Senior Member
 
Misty02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,980
So what about if you happen to find yourself in the area when the riot starts and you have no means of communication? You canít call the family to ask for help or tell them what area to stay away from or even call 911 if youíre injured. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
And before you say it canít happen: http://www.masstransitmag.com/news/10323288/ca-bart-blocks-cellphones-to-disrupt-protest<o:p></o:p>

Quote:
Bay Area Rapid Transit officials have said they shut down power Thursday evening to cellular towers for stations stretching from downtown to the San Francisco's airport after learning protesters planned to use mobile devices to coordinate its demonstration.<o:p></o:p>
</ARTICLE></SECTION>
.<o:p></o:p>
__________________


"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them." - Sun Tzu

Outpost Member #69

Last edited by Misty02; 08-15-2011 at 17:32..
Misty02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:54   #57
88MPH
RON PAUL 2012
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 388
It's so sad that we even have to discuss this as such a real possibility. Bad times ahead, flash mobs are just getting started.
88MPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:40   #58
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)
 
Cavalry Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 41,189


Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty02 View Post
So what about if you happen to find yourself in the area when the riot starts and you have no means of communication? You canít call the family to ask for help or tell them what area to stay away from or even call 911 if youíre injured. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
And before you say it canít happen: http://www.masstransitmag.com/news/10323288/ca-bart-blocks-cellphones-to-disrupt-protest<o:p></o:p>



.<o:p></o:p>
Keep a low profile, move out of the area. Might even think about messing up your hair, tearing up your shirt and ripping off a back pocket. Maybe people won't be as tempted by a tree that looks like it has already had it's fruit plucked. It's going to depend. In some of the recent fair riots, whites were targeted. If you can't blend, hide. If you are hiding and have to shoot, run, don't walk to another position as soon as possible.

Only thing close to a riot I've ever experienced without tank support and automatic weapons, was walking out of a store into a skinhead rally in Germany with my brother. We just walked with the crowd, and turned off on the next street. Short haircuts helped.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:32   #59
Misty02
Senior Member
 
Misty02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Keep a low profile, move out of the area. Might even think about messing up your hair, tearing up your shirt and ripping off a back pocket. Maybe people won't be as tempted by a tree that looks like it has already had it's fruit plucked. It's going to depend. In some of the recent fair riots, whites were targeted. If you can't blend, hide. If you are hiding and have to shoot, run, don't walk to another position as soon as possible.

Only thing close to a riot I've ever experienced without tank support and automatic weapons, was walking out of a store into a skinhead rally in Germany with my brother. We just walked with the crowd, and turned off on the next street. Short haircuts helped.
That is actually a great idea, Cavalry Doc! One I might not have thought of in time. Thank you for planting the seed in my head. There is no chance of me blending in, so your idea offers the greatest possibility of making it out unharmed. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
If there are ever any such cases in Florida I better reconsider my choice of shoes as well, what I normally wear is not optimal for running and may not have a chance to make it to my vehicle for the spare of flats.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Itís funny (not the ha ha type) when I visited the mountain in Oneida, Kentucky over a decade ago they were having some problems with the KKK. The first thing they told me was to not outer a word if there were any problems so they couldnít detect my Spanish accent. For a period of a year I had to go there several times and even considered going back to my strawberry blond hair color to further increase my odds of blending in until I could manage to escape. Now it may be my accent that offers the greatest benefit.
<o:p></o:p>
I may have a false sense of security but I believe the possibility of things like that happening in Florida or Texas may be more remote. If it did happen here though, with the number of armed citizens we have, two things could happen: it will either end quickly and people would dissipate or it would be horrible and bloody. I donít want to be present to find out which.<o:p></o:p>

.
__________________


"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them." - Sun Tzu

Outpost Member #69
Misty02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:26   #60
Haldor
Retired EE
 
Haldor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Arizona
Posts: 5,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoFoxtrot View Post
Its a damn shame LG1. When you can't even go on vacation and worry about gangs, thugs and all the other trash trying to rip ya off. I lives in NYC for 20 years and know what your talking about. Shortly after I got married I moved out of state to a real nice area to eventually watch the scumbags I left move into the area I moved to. So I picked up again and moved to the burbs just outside a small city. In a different city where I work (as a defense contractor) my facility (owned by the US Army) is in the middle of a ghetto infested with the Bloods, Cryps. MS13 and other vermin. I can't seem to win. If I were a young man I'd consider relocating to a remote area of either Montana or Idaho, like I wanted to do years ealier.
How do you think they feel? Some enterprising young urban professional is trying to expand his business into under-served markets and he keeps running into you. I can hear him now. "Man I keep running into the same lame kind of guy, mows his yard, paints over my marketing signs. How is a banger supposed to make a living if his customers can't find him?"

What, are you against people improving themselves?
__________________
Quote:
Guys! Guys! He's down! Stop kicking him! If he shows up on another thread, Tasers are indicated, but for now, let him slink off into the shadows to lick his wounds and ponder how deeply cool and misunderstood he is!
Hoot nred Mrs. Vr.
Haldor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 13:23   #61
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Warp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NE of Atlanta
Posts: 29,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty02 View Post
I may have a false sense of security but I believe the possibility of things like that happening in Florida or Texas may be more remote. If it did happen here though, with the number of armed citizens we have, two things could happen: it will either end quickly and people would dissipate or it would be horrible and bloody. I donít want to be present to find out which.
From what I have seen neither FL nor TX ranks particularly high in terms of the % of the population licensed to carry a handgun. The highest were PA, SD, IN, OR...and a couple other I forget. TX was in the bottom. Primary reasons: You can have it in your car without a license, the CHL is rather expensive, training is required (and also costs $).
__________________
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 14:51   #62
racerford
Senior Member
 
racerford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: DFW area
Posts: 4,871


Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp View Post
From what I have seen neither FL nor TX ranks particularly high in terms of the % of the population licensed to carry a handgun. The highest were PA, SD, IN, OR...and a couple other I forget. TX was in the bottom. Primary reasons: You can have it in your car without a license, the CHL is rather expensive, training is required (and also costs $).
Texaas law has changed on carrying in the car. Texas law allows carrying in your car if you are "travelling". That term is not defined in the law, and case law varied. The change was IIRC that the law now presumes you are travelling and the state has to prove otherwise. Doesn't mean you will not take a ride, but you might beat the wrap(sp?) if you are not licensed.

Before there was CHL a lot of people carried in their car. Most did not get charged with it unless they made trouble for themselves. Problem was that in some areas the color of your skin might be causing trouble for yourself.
racerford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 16:01   #63
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Warp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NE of Atlanta
Posts: 29,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerford View Post
Texaas law has changed on carrying in the car. Texas law allows carrying in your car if you are "travelling". That term is not defined in the law, and case law varied. The change was IIRC that the law now presumes you are travelling and the state has to prove otherwise. Doesn't mean you will not take a ride, but you might beat the wrap(sp?) if you are not licensed.

Before there was CHL a lot of people carried in their car. Most did not get charged with it unless they made trouble for themselves. Problem was that in some areas the color of your skin might be causing trouble for yourself.
The more I learn the worse TX laws turn out to be
__________________
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 16:38   #64
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)
 
Cavalry Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 41,189


Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp View Post
The more I learn the worse TX laws turn out to be
Maybe because what you just read is a little less than correct.

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.co...-gun-laws.html

Links to the statute are included in the link. Basically......

Quote:
Legal, stowed weapons okay in vehicle
Reacting to Texas prosecutors who'd continued to arrest legal gun owners in spite of the Legislature's intent in a bill from 2005, this year the Texas Legislature set in stone the rights of legal gun owners to carry a weapon in their vehicle without violating the law. (Regular readers may recall The New York Times profiled the bill and discussed a public policy report I wrote on the subject.) The new statute says an individual cannot be charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon (UCW) in their personal vehicle unless:

the handgun is in plain view (not found as a result of a consent search),
the person is engaged in criminal activity other than traffic violations,
the person is legally disallowed from owning a weapon (e.g., past criminal convictions), or
the person's name is in the state of Texas' criminal street gang database.

Otherwise, if the weapon is concealed on your person or somewhere in the vehicle out of plain sight, and none of the other restrictions apply to you, it's now legal to carry a handgun in your car. N.b., even with the passage of this new law, the safest bet in Texas to avoid being hassled over your weapon is to get a concealed carry license. Then you're home free no matter what and don't have prosecutors sitting around thinking up reasons to apply exceptions to this new statute.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 16:58   #65
Maikeli7
Senior Member
 
Maikeli7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Semi-rural North Carolina
Posts: 277
Used to live in an environment prone to this. I got the heck out. Moved to a semi-rural, gun-loving, self-sufficient-type place where people will defend themselves and their loved-ones with deadly force. I fit right in!
__________________
I have no other view than to promote the public good, and am unambitious of honors not founded in the approbation of my country.
-George Washington
Maikeli7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 17:52   #66
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
Warp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NE of Atlanta
Posts: 29,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Maybe because what you just read is a little less than correct.

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.co...-gun-laws.html

Links to the statute are included in the link. Basically......
I wondered.
__________________
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 18:01   #67
G29Reload
Tread Lightly
 
G29Reload's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 View Post
History has shown that dropping a few REALLY slows the attitude down.

I love you man!!!!
G29Reload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 18:09   #68
Misty02
Senior Member
 
Misty02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp View Post
From what I have seen neither FL nor TX ranks particularly high in terms of the % of the population licensed to carry a handgun. The highest were PA, SD, IN, OR...and a couple other I forget. TX was in the bottom. Primary reasons: You can have it in your car without a license, the CHL is rather expensive, training is required (and also costs $).
You may be right; we can legally carry in our home and can have a firearm in the vehicle without a license as long as it meets the securely encased requirements. Many are content with that and donít take the next step to get their license. We only have 843,463 (-93,722 out of state) licensees in the state; 76,466 of them in Miami-Dade County and 66,706 in our neighbor county of Broward.

.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
__________________


"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them." - Sun Tzu

Outpost Member #69
Misty02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 22:16   #69
racerford
Senior Member
 
racerford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: DFW area
Posts: 4,871


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Maybe because what you just read is a little less than correct.

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.co...-gun-laws.html

Links to the statute are included in the link. Basically......
Thanks for the correction. I have a CHL so I didn't follow the changes for non-license holders well enough. I was thinking of change in 2005. I remember that the Harris County DA was skirting the intent of the old language.

At least the changes to the carry laws have continued to improve the rights since we got a shall issue CHL law. The pre-CHL "travelling" language was very vague, and purposefully so in my opinion so the local authorities had a lot of leeway in enforcing the law. People forget that restrictive carry laws were put into place to keep guns out of the hands of the "wrong people" (like freed slaves). The politicians who claim to be fighting for the people who were repressed with those laws are the same ones fighting to keep those repressive laws in place.
racerford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:51   #70
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)
 
Cavalry Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 41,189


Quote:
Originally Posted by racerford View Post
Thanks for the correction. I have a CHL so I didn't follow the changes for non-license holders well enough. I was thinking of change in 2005. I remember that the Harris County DA was skirting the intent of the old language.

At least the changes to the carry laws have continued to improve the rights since we got a shall issue CHL law. The pre-CHL "travelling" language was very vague, and purposefully so in my opinion so the local authorities had a lot of leeway in enforcing the law. People forget that restrictive carry laws were put into place to keep guns out of the hands of the "wrong people" (like freed slaves). The politicians who claim to be fighting for the people who were repressed with those laws are the same ones fighting to keep those repressive laws in place.

From what I remember if the news around the time this went into effect, it didn't matter what color you were if you had one in Houston. Haven't been there in many years.

Anyway. I still advise friends to Get a CHL.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 22:52   #71
2c5s
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: S. Ca.
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbmw View Post
. The second part is.....lexus gs400 with 3:92 rear, stock supra posi rear pumpin, apexi cat-back, srt cold air and piggy back, 3000 stall, and nitto tires on gs300 rims. Goes 13.3 in the quarter with a crappy transmission, which retards timing between gears. Thats a fast way to exit a riot area with 4-doors and a baby seat in the back!!!
Is that supposed to be impressive?
__________________
DW bobtail 10mm
G29sf, G20, G20sf, S&W 1006
early Fusion 10mm
STI Shadow 3" 10mm, SA micro compact 10mm
STI Eclipse 3" 2011 10mm
2c5s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:45   #72
Akita
gone
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
So I live less than a few miles from one of the top ten most dangerous and "urban" areas in the country, but right on the edge between the city and country. My neighborhood borders a cotton field... If London-style riots occur... my plan is to send the wife and kids the opposite way to stay with her parents, who live about an hour away in "real" country and are well armed and stocked with supplies. My neighbor and I plan on staying with our longarms and defending our homes for as long as possible. If we get completely outnumbered, we will climb into his 4x4 and head out across the cotton field where he will drop me off with the rest of the family and continue on his way to his own safe house...

Do you live in a vulnerable area? Do you have a plan? Do you have weapons? What will you do?
Move.
Survival/Preparedness os about seeing Risk an minimizing or eliminating it.
Get a new job at lesser pay if you have to. Or ask yourself what you life if worth per year.
Akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:54   #73
1 old 0311
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 4,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbmw View Post
my vote for this post is 2 different items.....One, Mr. remington 870, glock 31, and sporterized to the max enfield .303(beyond fast shooter, no recoil, 10rd mag, very accurate) and the winny 94. The second part is.....lexus gs400 with 3:92 rear, stock supra posi rear pumpin, apexi cat-back, srt cold air and piggy back, 3000 stall, and nitto tires on gs300 rims. Goes 13.3 in the quarter with a crappy transmission, which retards timing between gears. Thats a fast way to exit a riot area with 4-doors and a baby seat in the back!!!


Wow! You can handle FOUR weapons, AND drive?
1 old 0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:43   #74
bdcochran
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,644
My response

I will take each day as it comes.

In 1963 I was driving a salesman on his route in a bad section of Los Angeles. I was instructed to drive to the nearest police station if I had an accident and not to stop.

Life is still the same OP.

When I was about 8 years old, there were two girls murdered and left in the woods behind the elementary school. I did some caculations and concluded that at least one kid from an elementary school would be murdered or molested each year. And, it turned out to be true. Even when my kid was going to an elementary school in a good neighborhood, it was true years later.

You will always have serial killers, maurauders, flash mobs, low lifes, child molesters.

Be alert and don't obsess.
bdcochran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:19   #75
lawman800
Juris Glocktor
 
lawman800's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Out the frying pan & into the fire!
Posts: 37,315
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 View Post
Wow! You can handle FOUR weapons, AND drive?
Why? Can't you?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueiron:
I've said it before and I'll say it here: they'd look better with lividity.
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
london, riots
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,141
381 Members
760 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42