Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-15-2011, 18:18   #1
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Let the games begin....

I love messing with these people..
my eMail on top

Dearest Suzzane IrocZ

I have been waiting for this conformation letter as I have just inherited a substantial minority holding in CoKe usa , and I am in need of more funding to leverage a merger with Fanta Int.
You may not be aware that Fanta has come up with a Gaurana based stimulant Cola that has taste tested better than Coke and Pepsi in the Mushimel market.

This information is available to only a limited amount of investors and is time sensitive, to ensure that we beat Amway to market with this I can offer your bank limited partenership with my team.

To ensure that you are truly a representative of Finbank , I will need you to send me a recent photo in a form fitting dress holding a sign that states "I am Sofa King Good!"

I have copied my Attorney so he may get the appropriate papers drawn up, please include a copy of the last 3 quarters of your banks earning statements vs debt ratio.

Looking forward to doing business with your firm.

Steve Magic
Presque Isle 7
Isle of the conquistador.
Suwanee Ga 30041

--- On Mon, 8/15/11, fin bank plc <office32@wxs4gz92l.homepage.t-online.de> wrote:

From: fin bank plc <office32@wxs4gz92l.homepage.t-online.de>
Subject: director request
To:
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011, 2:58 PM

LAGOS - NIGERIA

WE HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY THE PRESIDENCY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS TO CONTRACTORS ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL BANKS THAT HAD THE MANDATE TO PAY FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST. THIS BECAME NECESSARY BECAUSE OF AMBIGUITIES THAT AROSE IN THE HANDLING OF PAYMENTS TO CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST.

NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE PAID TO YOU BY ATM CARD. YOUR ATM CARD FOR YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE OF $3.8M (THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) IS READY AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU BY SPECIAL SHIPMENT. NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STANDARD WORKING AGREEMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER OUR ATM CARDS TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

TREAT AS URGENT. ALSO, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL ADDRESS FOR EASY DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER: 2347037859104 AND EMAIL: operationsdepartmentfinintservic@yahoo.cn

THANK YOU.

MRS. SUZANNE IROCHE
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
FINBANK
Old 08-15-2011, 18:23   #2
Vigilant

Slow night, Cap?
Old 08-15-2011, 18:27   #3
razdog76
Heavy Mettle

I am beginning to get jealous, since I have yet to get a Nigerian email.
Old 08-15-2011, 18:27   #4
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

yup kids gone wife at dance done at gym :D
Old 08-15-2011, 18:34   #5
txleapd
Hook 'Em Up

Nicely done, sir.
1911 Club #75
Kahr Club #286
Lone Star Glockers #919

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud
txleapd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:36   #6
Ajon412

Have you received a reply as of yet?
Ajon412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 20:48   #7
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Not yet but my lawyer Frank Drebin has just sent them a hold harmless agreement...
Old 08-24-2011, 18:23   #8
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

UPDATE>>
Dearest Ms. Irocz,

It appears that you have again sent me a form letter, please see my requests from my original response please hurry as the Gaurana based Cola will also be marketed in China.
Also Ellen is getting ready to feature it on her show act soon or forever live in the monkey dung infested hell hole you call home...
cheers...
Dearest Suzzane IrocZ

I have been waiting for this conformation letter as I have just inherited a substantial minority holding in CoKe usa , and I am in need of more funding to leverage a merger with Fanta Int.
You may not be aware that Fanta has come up with a Gaurana based stimulant Cola that has taste tested better than Coke and Pepsi in the Mushimel market.

This information is available to only a limited amount of investors and is time sensitive, to ensure that we beat Amway to market with this I can offer your bank limited partenership with my team.

To ensure that you are truly a representative of Finbank , I will need you to send me a recent photo in a form fitting dress holding a sign that states"I am Sofa King Good!"

I have copied my Attorney so he may get the appropriate papers drawn up, please include a copy of the last 3 quarters of your banks earning statements vs debt ratio.

Looking forward to doing business with your firm.

Steve Magic
Presque Isle 7
Isle of the conquistador.
Suwanee Ga 30041

--- On Sat, 8/20/11, fin bank plc <rontal22@wolfgang-web.de> wrote:

Subject: DIRECTOR REQUEST
To:
Date: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 5:53 AM

LAGOS - NIGERIA

WE HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY THE PRESIDENCY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS TO CONTRACTORS ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL BANKS THAT HAD THE MANDATE TO PAY FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST. THIS BECAME NECESSARY BECAUSE OF AMBIGUITIES THAT AROSE IN THE HANDLING OF PAYMENTS TO CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST.

NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE PAID TO YOU BY ATM CARD. YOUR ATM CARD FOR YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE OF $3.8M (THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) IS READY AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU BY SPECIAL SHIPMENT. NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STANDARD WORKING AGREEMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER OUR ATM CARDS TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

TREAT AS URGENT. ALSO, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL ADDRESS FOR EASY DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER: 2347037859104 AND EMAIL: operationsdepartmentfinintservic@yahoo.cn
THANK YOU.

MRS. SUZANNE IROCHE
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
FINBANK

Last edited by Mayhem like Me; 08-24-2011 at 18:24..
Mayhem like Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 22:02   #9
opelwasp
ZOG/MORON LUBE

I love scam baiting. I get a kick out of reading those stories, and the pictures are the best!
Old 08-28-2011, 08:12   #10
Napalm561

Well, Swat, it seems with this 3.8 mil from Nigeria, added to all of the money Bill Gates will send you form forwarding ALL those e-mails......you'll be living large!

Wiping the turds of humanity from the ass of society from 1600 to midnight.
Napalm561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 13:50   #11
ateamer
NRA4EVR

Our property crimes section in the dick bureau has a photo of a Nigerian holding a sign saying "I love (department's initials) Property".
Know-it-all
ateamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 18:02   #12
Straight Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatbwana View Post

To ensure that you are truly a representative of Finbank , I will need you to send me a recent photo in a form fitting dress holding a sign that states "I am Sofa King Good!"
Post that in GNG and see who sends you a photo of them in a dress.

i dare you
Old 08-29-2011, 17:16   #13
RyanNREMTP
Inactive/Banned

Those emails are fun to respond to.
Old 08-29-2011, 22:28   #14
CAcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamer View Post
Our property crimes section in the dick bureau has a photo of a Nigerian holding a sign saying "I love (department's initials) Property".
That picture rocks.
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
CAcop is offline   Reply With Quote