Less-Than-Lethal Ammo

Less-Than-Lethal Ammo

would you carry this in your glock ?
maybe the first 3 rounds ?

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/index....mo-pistol-ammo
Old 08-31-2011, 16:57   #2
beatcop

"Less-lethal"

I wouldn't carry it unless you want an ineffective round. It's a deadly force scenario or it isn't.
Old 08-31-2011, 16:57   #3
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Hell no. I'ma be ready to kill 'em. That's what it's about.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 08-31-2011, 17:02   #4
John Eastwood

This cat right here got popped 7 times at close range with .45ACP...real ammo I might add...and kept truckin'. Now you answer your own question.

http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/arre...r-1149887.html
Old 08-31-2011, 17:07   #5
jp3975

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCC View Post
Less-Than-Lethal Ammo

Maybe if you're worried about an AD its handy to have one in the chamber...but I wonder if those things will even feed reliably?
Old 08-31-2011, 17:08   #6
PaLEOjd

Quote:
Less-Than-Lethal Ammo

Not a change I would carry that in my ccw that may need to be used to save my life. Those rounds are only "less lethal" from a distance until they become lethal. In an attack where you would need to draw your weapon and fire, those rounds would be lethal at self defense range. No need playing around with rubber bullets when your life is in danger. Those rounds may be good for disbursing unwanted wildlife, that's where I would use those if I were to use them at all.
Old 08-31-2011, 17:13   #7
Glock 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatcop View Post
"Less-lethal"

I wouldn't carry it unless you want an ineffective round. It's a deadly force scenario or it isn't.
+1 if you have to whip it out, the SHTF already. If the mere sight of a gun don't stop them, rubber bullets won't.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Glock 1; 08-31-2011 at 17:15..
Old 08-31-2011, 17:15   #8
bmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Fist View Post
Hell no. I'ma be ready to kill 'em. That's what it's about.
You should pray everyday that you never have to defend your life with a firearm. Your gonna be sitting in court and all of your idiotic replies like this one will be blown up on a 6 foot by 6 foot screen for 12 people to look at. When I read replies like yours I get a hint of an understanding why the anti gunners look at us the way they do. Neat avatar, I think the 17 year old kid down the road has a sticker like that.

Last edited by bmoore; 08-31-2011 at 17:18..
Old 08-31-2011, 17:17   #9
68DARKHORSE

Hell no.

G23 Gen4 .40/9mm - Sig 1911 - UTAC/PSA AR-15 - Mosberg Persuader - 12ga Remington 1100 Autoloader
GSSF Member
Old 08-31-2011, 17:17   #10
WorrGlock

Send a message via Yahoo to WorrGlock
Hell to the NO!

10mm because you care enough to send the very best.
Old 08-31-2011, 17:18   #11
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoore View Post
You should pray everyday that you never have to defend your life with a firearm. Your gonna be sitting in court and all of your idiotic replies like this one will be blown up on a 6 foot by 6 foot screen for 12 people to look at. When I read replies like yours I get a hint of an understanding why the antis gunners look at us the way they do.
Then why is lethal ammo the norm? A good shoot is just that. The last thing I ever want to do is have to pull the trigger on someone, but IF that ever is to be, it won't be a "less lethal" round.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

Old 08-31-2011, 17:21   #12
bmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Fist View Post
Then why is lethal ammo the norm? A good shoot is just that. The last thing I ever want to do is have to pull the trigger on someone, but IF that ever is to be, it won't be a "less lethal" round.
Nice that you added that one for the record. Smart.
Old 08-31-2011, 17:27   #13
K1tt3n5
Hell hath glock

Shoot to kill.

Old 08-31-2011, 17:32   #14
Glockhunter17

Shoot to kill. If you're just wanting to stun them, tell them you considered buying rubber bullets. While they laugh, run.
Old 08-31-2011, 17:53   #15
tonyparson

Quote:
You should pray everyday that you never have to defend your life with a firearm. Your gonna be sitting in court and all of your idiotic replies like this one will be blown up on a 6 foot by 6 foot screen for 12 people to look at. When I read replies like yours I get a hint of an understanding why the anti gunners look at us the way they do. Neat avatar, I think the 17 year old kid down the road has a sticker like that.
When I took my handgun permit class the police officer that was teaching the class said and I quote " never shoot at a bad guy unless you are planning on killing him, wounding him will only get you sued"
Old 08-31-2011, 18:06   #16
michael e

That ammo is 3 bucks around. Figure need to run a few hundred rounds threw the gun to make sure if feeds. Ill stick to my ammo thats already been tested in my carry gun. If you make me pull it last thing I want is it to piss you off and not stop you.
Old 08-31-2011, 18:08   #17
Shasta McNasty

Quote:
Less-Than-Lethal Ammo

seriously?
Old 08-31-2011, 18:08   #18
flatblack5_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael e View Post
That ammo is 3 bucks around. Figure need to run a few hundred rounds threw the gun to make sure if feeds. Ill stick to my ammo thats already been tested in my carry gun. If you make me pull it last thing I want is it to piss you off and not stop you.
the ad for that ammunition states will not cycle in semi auto pistol.

so hell no. if i cant diffuse the situation without lethal force then so be it.
-FL #158
Old 08-31-2011, 18:12   #19
ronin.45

As others have stated, you are only to use your gun if the situation demands lethal force. At that point using non-lethal force is risking your life. I wouldn't even consider it.
Old 08-31-2011, 18:23   #20
AngryPanda
Is he a troll?

Quote:

Why? His post was spot on. If I am pulling my gun I am doing it to kill, that is what it's all about. Not to fire a warning shot, not to wound. I am drawing because I accepted the fact that I have to kill somebody. Rubber bullets are cute and all but a firearm is a weapon, and a deadly one.

And seriously, the guys internet talk forum avatar is not mature enough? Should his avatar be in buisness atire or something?

Closed Thread