Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:30   #1
Paul7
New Guy

'Exterminate Christians, Blow-Up Churches, Says Rising Egyptian Leader

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=339305

Take a look at the plans of this nutcase.......

One of his pearls of wisdom:

"As Muslims, we must believe that the Quran is our constitution, and that it is impossible for us to institute a Western democratic regime," he said. "I oppose democracy because it is not the faith of the Muslims. … According to Islam, it is forbidden for people to rule and to legislate laws, as Allah alone is ruler. Allah did not hand down the term [democracy] as a form of rule, and it is completely absent from the Arab and Islamic lexicon."

Last edited by Paul7; 09-01-2011 at 07:49..
Paul7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:37   #2
SPIN2010
Searching ...

Not surprising ... but it is another reason to build a strong defense for you and your loved ones.
SPIN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:10   #3
Roering
Sorting nuts

Is it too early to post the "miss me yet" pic of Mubarak?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:43   #4
creaky
Pamwe Chete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roering View Post
You said it. Getting rid of Mubarak was another example of the completely addled foreign policy the US has chosen to follow as of late.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:44   #5
Roering
Sorting nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaky View Post
You said it. Getting rid of Mubarak was another example of the completely addled foreign policy the US has chosen to follow as of late.
I wonder if Egypt is in the Nuclear Bomb club?
Old 09-01-2011, 17:03   #6
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Expect Obama to bow to some random Caliphate and and Appologize to Egypt in 4..3..2..1-
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 20:57   #7
nmstew

Why is it that whenever someone is overthrown they are always replaced with a bigger d-bag?
Old 09-01-2011, 21:14   #8
OngoingFreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=339305

Take a look at the plans of this nutcase.......

One of his pearls of wisdom:

"As Muslims, we must believe that the Quran is our constitution, and that it is impossible for us to institute a Western democratic regime," he said. "I oppose democracy because it is not the faith of the Muslims. According to Islam, it is forbidden for people to rule and to legislate laws, as Allah alone is ruler. Allah did not hand down the term [democracy] as a form of rule, and it is completely absent from the Arab and Islamic lexicon."
As the follower of a false god he is ultimately doomed.

In the short term, if they try at my church they will be countered by several, no, many CCW holders, and several off-duty police.
OngoingFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:34   #9
Sharkey

Spoken like a true follower of Islam.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:55   #10
dbcooper

Quote:
The devil you know....
dbcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:09   #11
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

It's pretty much the Muslim Alma Mater.
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 18:33   #12
nmstew

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngoingFreedom View Post
As the follower of a false god he is ultimately doomed.

In the short term, if they try at my church they will be countered by several, no, many CCW holders, and several off-duty police.
You do realize they worship the same god the Jews and Christians do, right? Which actually makes this guy's declaration even more ridiculous.
Old 09-03-2011, 19:46   #13
Norske

By the time of Mohammed, what was left of the once-mighty "Roman Empire" had split into two.

Roman Cathlocism that controlled the "Western" Roman Empire and the Byzantines (Eastern Orthodox) in the "Eastern" Roman Empire, based in Constantinople.

Islam expanded into the lands held by the Byzantines.

The Roman Catholics could have hardly cared less at the time. They had their hands full, getting continually over-run and sacked by barbarians from the North.

There was very little love lost between the two halves of the Roman Empire.

It took another 600 years before the Western Roman Catholics, mostly led by the French, tried to take back the former Eastern Orthodox lands. Mostly because by that time, Islam was starting to encroach Roman Catholic lands.

The Crusades.

With a 600 year hiatus, Islam had pretty much sewed up the conquests they had taken from the Byzantines. The Crusades attacked into an enemy that had the "home field advantage" which is pretty much why the Crusades ultimately failed.

Islam's success in the Crusades ultimately led to the resulting success of the Christian Europeans.

Islam lay astride the trade routes between Europe and the Far East. They profited mightily by taking tolls of the resulting trade across their lands.

The Europeans, stymied, started feeling for an "end around" the Islam held lands.

They developed Ocean going ships, capable of weathering the nasty weather on the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. U]Just [/U]as importantly, methods to navigate out of sight of land. Europeans finally made their way around Africa and reached the East Indies that way, firmly breaking the former Islamic control of the trade. And cutting off their primary source of funds.

By this time, the ocean going ships were armed with broadside cannon that were not a factor during the Crusades.

Islam had not needed ocean going ships and so never developed them. Mediterannean "galley" style ships were all Islam needed both in the Med as well as to conduct the trade down the coast of India.

When the Portugese finally reached India, their broad-side firing sailing ships just kicked the guano out of the Islamic galleys, at the battle of Diu. And the Ports were followed by the Dutch, English, French, you name it European powers.

And later, the Europeans kicked the guano out of Islam in the Med at Lepanto.

Of course, the Ocean going ships were soon going around, and colonizing, the rest of the entire world.

While Islam was pretty much bottled up in the lands it was able to take prior to that point.

European technology has pretty much kept Islam bottled up ever since -- and Islam does not like that fact.

Islam still believes that Islam has been promised, by Allah, to eventually take over the entire world and convert it to Islam. "The Will of Allah cannot be denied".

Which is why we still see things like 9-11-01.

They can still sting us. They thought 9-11-01 would bring the West to it's knees.

As horrific as 9/11/01 was, it sure was not the knock-out blow they thought it would be.

Iraq. Afganistan. Seal Team 6 taking OBL face to face in Pakistan.

But they will keep trying to sting us.

And those on both sides will keep on dying as a result.

When, not if, they finally get Nukes, a lot MORE will die.

But that still will not be enough to make up for their fundamental inferiority.

It took Pearl Harbor to finally P off the USA enough that the final result was mushroom clouds over two Japanese cities.

Islam would be wise to back off before mushroom clouds over American cities again force us to again teach the lesson Japan learned the hard way.

Last edited by Norske; 09-13-2011 at 15:57..
Norske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 19:48   #14
Norske

!

Quote:
I wonder if Egypt is in the Nuclear Bomb club?

Pakistan, an Islamic country, already has about 200 nukes.

As messed up as Paki is, it is only a matter of time before some of those nukes make it into the hands of expansionist Islamic radicals.
Old 09-03-2011, 22:01   #15
Vic Hays

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmstew View Post
Why is it that whenever someone is overthrown they are always replaced with a bigger d-bag?
Politics is the claimed domain of satan. Politics and religion such as Islam is even worse.

LUKE 4:4-6 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him,"All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Vic Hays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 16:39   #16
Norske

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Hays View Post
Politics is the claimed domain of satan. Politics and religion such as Islam is even worse.

LUKE 4:4-6 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him,"All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
I believe organized religons invented "Satan" and other demonic creatures for the same reasons they invented the concepts of "Gods".

Good Cop, Bad Cop. Carrot and Stick.

Let the dictates of whatever religion it is that you subscribe to control your life and go to heaven. Don't and go to the Devil.

When there is no way that organized religions can actually know whether Gods, Demons, Heaven, or Hell actually exist or not.

Same old, Same old, thousands of year-old scam.

Politics is another invention man. Just as Religion and Gods are.

Last edited by Norske; 09-04-2011 at 16:40..
Old 09-07-2011, 10:39   #17
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Hays View Post

Politics can be the domain of God, as when Wilberforce ended the British slave trade.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:16   #18
Norske

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
Politics can be the domain of God, as when Wilberforce ended the British slave trade.
With the help of the Royal Navy and Royal Marines.

Which blew their way into pirate and slaver pestholes, sank their ships and burned their buildings to the ground.

Slavers and Pirates cannot operate without BASES.

A historical FACT that we have not relearned (yet!) today.

Why respect the "soverignty" of any so-called "nation" that allows pirate pestholes to exist on "their" territory?

Last edited by Norske; 09-13-2011 at 08:17..
Old 09-13-2011, 13:15   #19
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norske View Post

Pakistan, an Islamic country, already has about 200 nukes.

As messed up as Paki is, it is only a matter of time before some of those nukes make it into the hands of expansionist Islamic radicals.
I agree, these animals would have no regrets on nuking us. To them, we infidels deserve it.