Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-11-2011, 14:32   #21
Dinky
aka the Dik

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
tous strolls by the Victoria's Secrets shop 22 times in slow-mo. Wishing he could go in and buy them pretty things, instead of ordering them on his computer....

Fixed it for you
Dinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 15:09   #22
BabyTaz
Mrs Codivecop

Send a message via Yahoo to BabyTaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
Clearly, this lady missed TWO entire stores in the mall!

It was probably Layne Bryant and the knife shop!

I love you Codive!!
BabyTaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 15:09   #23
BabyTaz
Mrs Codivecop

And I don't shop, I buy!

I love you Codive!!
Old 09-11-2011, 15:18   #24
kcb
Southern Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaz View Post
It was probably Layne Bryant and the knife shop!
Most likely, the truth!

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 15:20   #25
kcb
Southern Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
That mean she gotta turn in her wimmins card?

It's a possibility, unless she has a good reason, such as BabyTaz stated.

Then it would be okay!

Karen
Old 09-11-2011, 16:49   #26
tous
GET A ROPE!

What's wrong with the knife shop?

I'd go in a knife shop.

2.9979E10 cm/sec -- it's not just a good idea; it's the law

Last edited by tous; 09-11-2011 at 16:49..
tous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 17:00   #27
kcb
Southern Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
What's wrong with the knife shop?

I'd go in a knife shop.
I'd probably go into one for my husband. He LOVES knives. But it's not really my thing.

I'd look for a knife for him, or my son-in-laws, though! They all like knives!

Karen
Old 09-11-2011, 17:01   #28
scratchy wilson
Silver Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Radical View Post
When my credit card was stolen a while back I decided not to turn it in because the thief was spending less than my wife.
scratchy wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 17:03   #29
kcb
Southern Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Ron1 View Post
OX & Alex Forum

OX & Alex Forum

OX & Alex Forum
Imelda = my MOTHER!!!

When we lose her at the mall, we always know we can find her in the shoe department. She has at least two or three pair of shoes in every color you can imagine.

She should have a small foot like me; I'm lucky if I can find the BASIC colors in my size! I love pretty shoes, but I hate to shop for them, because most stores do NOT carry my size!

Karen
Old 09-11-2011, 17:07   #30
kcb
Southern Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Radical View Post
When my credit card was stolen a while back I decided not to turn it in because the thief was spending less than my wife.

My hubby is lucky...I pay the bills, so I know what our financial needs are, so I'm very careful when it comes to "going shopping".

I NEVER go crazy with a credit card! It just means higher cc payments when the bill comes in, IF you can't pay the bill in full! (FIRST OPTION!)

Karen
Old 09-11-2011, 17:08   #31
BabyTaz
Mrs Codivecop

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
Imelda = my MOTHER!!!

When we lose her at the mall, we always know we can find her in the shoe department. She has at least two or three pair of shoes in every color you can imagine.

She should have a small foot like me; I'm lucky if I can find the BASIC colors in my size! I love pretty shoes, but I hate to shop for them, because most stores do NOT carry my size!
Would you be willing to trade Sarah? The poor kid is 11 wearing size 9 1/2. She never really got a chance to wear all the cool "tween" style shoes. Finding dress shoes that are appropriate for her age is tough!

I love you Codive!!
Old 09-11-2011, 17:15   #32
kcb
Southern Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaz View Post
Would you be willing to trade Sarah? The poor kid is 11 wearing size 9 1/2. She never really got a chance to wear all the cool "tween" style shoes. Finding dress shoes that are appropriate for her age is tough!
Bless her heart!

I can wear children's shoes. But I don't like Barbie and Butterflies on my shoes, anymore!

I wear a 4 1/2 in ladies shoes. You have to go to the VERY expensive shoe stores to find those shoes. Those stores are also hard to find. This summer I bought a pair of girls shoes but realized the arch doesn't hit my foot right. Since I broke my foot a few years ago, I can't tolerate that!

I feel for Sarah! Tell her, if she's lucky like me, her foot will shrink.
Although, the biggest my foot ever was was a size five. So, that was and still is not the easiest size to find still. Just a tad bit easier than 4 or 4 and 1/2!

My foot SHRUNK when I had children. No one else I know says that happened to them. They all say their feet got bigger. Not me, mine got smaller.

My 2 daughters feet passed mine when they were in the second grade!

I truly wish I could say that about the rest of my body! It was VERY tiny before children. Now I have to work very hard at that! Still trying to keep that baby fat away....I won't say how OLD my babies are now!

Karen

Last edited by kcb; 09-11-2011 at 17:18..
Old 09-11-2011, 18:02   #33
tous
GET A ROPE!

I wear a size 9 shoe.
Often tough to find men's shoes in my size. They seem to start at 10 these days.

Last edited by tous; 09-11-2011 at 18:03..
Old 09-11-2011, 23:57   #34
HiddenEyes
It can be done

I just wish I could find mens size 13-16 cotton socks in black. They are as rare as hens teeth it seems.

Mr. HE

Moi Нет sprechen español
HiddenEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 00:27   #35
HiddenEyes
It can be done

Keeping it OT...

A shopping trip is best done with tactical cover. Pay cash for everything so it is hard to trace back to you. Wear a large full brim hat pulled down low. Sunglasses are a must. Wear loose fitting oversized clothes that hide your build and weight. If you are tall wear thick boots so you look really tall. If you are buying guns and ammo at Wal-mart you should make your way through the grocery section, housewares, gardening and automotive before entering the sporting goods section. This tends to confuse the enemy and makes following you on camera much harder.

Once you have made the selection pay CASH, this is very important. By now buddy #1 should be at the corner of the main aisle going past the sporting goods section. He can give you the "all clear" with a very slight nod of the head or by touching the pocket clip on his folding knife.

Make your way directly down the main aisle with your purchase. Keep a sharp lookout on the side aisles as everyone is a potential ambush point. As you go past the wimmins lingerie section you MUST fight the temptation to take a peak at the latest styles; it will distract your concentration at this critical point in the operation. The wimmins underwear section is put there as a test, lesser men fail all the time at this very spot. The big problem is that it is also a prime ambush section, so you have to look a little bit, just to be safe, very tricky.

Now that you have made it to the doors you need a brief distraction so the door nazi won't notice you. An older friend, a veteran of Wal-mart tactical incursions, is needed here. Tous should drop his cane at just the right moment while you walk purposefully, but not too fast, out the door.

Your watcher from the main aisle should be right behind you and walk quickly to a covering position on your left flank. Tous should by now be on your right flank, one row of cars over. Use SUV's, trucks, curbs, anything out there to your advantage. Move straight out and then make a sharp 90° turn towards your transportation device.

Pick a route out of the parking lot that keeps you moving; don't get bogged down by a line of cars trying to get out onto the main drag. The best way out might be around the back, or it might be over the curb between the flowering pear tree and mexican orange bush, you might even consider the small slope with the lawn and going right over the cactus; just keep moving! But don't have everyone take the exact same way out, which makes it way too obvious where you exited. You should remember to obscure your plates too so they can't get you later.

Once on the road make your way back to your house by an indirect route with lots of turns. Several stops are a good idea too, get gas, get ice at another gas station, stop to check the air in your tires at a third, this makes tailing you very expensive and frustrating. A local agency will give up by the third stop and the feds will give up and assign a satellite to you alone. You can't normally buy a satellite at wal-mart.

Mr. HE

Moi Нет sprechen español
HiddenEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:53   #36
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:09   #37
tous
GET A ROPE!

Old 09-12-2011, 09:15   #38
BabyTaz
Mrs Codivecop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenEyes View Post
I just wish I could find mens size 13-16 cotton socks in black. They are as rare as hens teeth it seems.

Mr. HE
K-mart

I love you Codive!!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:40   #39
tous
GET A ROPE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenEyes View Post

Mr. HE
I could get two of my feet in them socks.

Old 09-12-2011, 20:35   #40
scratchy wilson
Silver Membership

Note Mr. HE didn't say the socks were for his feet...
scratchy wilson is offline   Reply With Quote